16. Better Person

Jessie Cross -

The shit I wanted to do with her.

I looked down, covers off her body, my back against the headboard, her arms around each of my thighs and face turned using one of my thighs as a pillow.

Her gorgeous back and ass on display making me drool.

I wanted to drive her to a hill and have a picnic again.

I wanted to dance with her while she wore a pretty dress.

I wanted to have her read a book to me outside in the gorgeous weather.

I yearned to spend all my minutes and seconds with her. She was addicting to me. Her personality, her awareness, her kindness, her individuality.

Every minute of my forever has to have her in it.

I ran my hands in her soft hair, pushing the baby hairs from the bun back to see her lips pouted and perfect.

I looked around her room, the TV not so large but large enough. I wonder where she had her books.

I began scratching her shoulders and arms and she stirred a little bit.

"Jessie." She murmured and I hummed in response but she seemed to not be awake.

I smiled and heard my phone vibrating so I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"You have a race tonight against someone easy." Owen informed.

"Yea yea I'll call you back later." I hung up and put my phone down looking down to see her eyes were slightly open.

"Good morning doll." I said.

"Mmhm." She moved onto her side and was now putting her leg that was bent over mine.

"Still tired?" I asked.

"Yea." She whispered and I looked at her gorgeous body savoring what would belong to me for as long I could control.

"You're a pretty sleeper." I mentioned.

"Oh." Was all she said and I smiled feeling my stomach flip and my heart pound with awe.

-

She began stirring again. An hour later.

I didn't say anything as she sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"You up?" I asked and she didn't respond as she straddled my lap and set her head on my shoulder.

I hugged her close to me the urge to kiss her strong after we both brushed our teeth.

I stood and carried her to her bathroom, putting her down and I stood behind her as she brushed her teeth, my hands cupping her soft boobs. I just held them as she did what she needed and when she was done she moved and went under the sink grabbing a new toothbrush for me.

"You're a doll." I kissed her hair and she hummed walking to her room as I brushed my teeth.

She walked back into the bathroom and leaned against the door with my shirt on.

"Hottie." I smirked when I was done.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

"Maybe we can relax for a little then I can go to my house so we could get dressed then I'd come back here to take you to Village-Inn?" I asked.

"Can I pay?" She asked.

"Sure."
No.

"Okay." She said and I grabbed her hand, pulling her back into her bed but I pulled her on top of me, kissing her.

-

"Are you guys alright? I feel like we don't spend as much time together." I said to the guys when I got home.

"I think you forget that we're the ones kicking you out." Rowan chuckled and Owen smiled.

"I feel bad though." I shook my head.

"Jessie get this, you are a hard core, bad ass human being. You got soft for this one girl and we both really like her. We want this to work for you two and we can stay up tonight binging the Spider Man movies or whatever but you need her. To be honest she makes you a better person. She's a keeper." Owen said and I nodded.

"Don't forget your book." Rowan handed me the wrapped story.

"Love you both." I opened the front door.

"Love you more!" They yelled out as I left.

The Spanish Love Deception

I got in the car and rubbed my eyes, adjusting my chain over my white tee and pulling down the thigh part of my black jeans so I was more comfortable.

Here we go.