29. Movie

Jessie Cross -

"Wanna watch a movie in the living room? The rest of them are gone for a few hours." I offered.

"We should watch one Yea." Sailor smiled at me.

"Alright come out when you're done eating doll." I kissed her forehead and went to the living room where I pulled out a large blanket and sat myself down, putting on the TV.

I looked through the movies and she walked out.

"DC?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

I looked through those and put on Suicide Squad.

She sat next to me, under the cover and I grabbed her bare thigh that was so soft and I looked at the shorts she wore under the blanket.

"Didn't realize you were wearing shorts." I chuckled.

Makes my job easier.

As the movie went I let my hand move higher until I moved a bit and felt her cross her legs.

"Open them." I whispered in her ear and she did, her eyes locked on the screen.

I dragged my lips from the base of her neck to her jaw and bit on her ear lobe as I let my hand, slide underneath the waistband of the shorts.

"Baby, no underwear hm?" I smirked and began sucking on the soft spots of her neck.

"No." She mumbled.

"Bend your legs, spread them wider too." I whispered and she did as I asked.

"Good girl." I began rubbing her clit and I watched her pretty face as her eyebrows knitted together.

She began grinding against my hand and I pushed a finger inside of her.

I pumped in and out of her smirking at her struggle.

"Watch the movie babydoll." I said when she started getting lost.

Her eyes moved back to the screen in a forced movement as I added another finger.

She squealed when she was ready to orgasm and I pulled her face to mine with my other hand and fingered her as I swallowed her moans.

"Cum for me Sailor." I whispered and she did, my hand moving faster and she groaned, letting my lips cover that one too.

When I was done I pulled out and she took some rapid breaths.

"Thank you." She looked at me as I licked her from my fingers.

"Of course." I kissed her cheek gently.

"My turn." She smiled and stood, lying on her stomach sideways next to me and her cute ass on display.

She cupped my hard dick from the inside of my sweats before she pulled it out.

She began stroking it and I put my head back as she began sucking the tip.

As she took more of me I helped push her down to meet my partial thrusts. She's grunt and moan lightly as I took away her breath.

She played with my balls and I couldn't help but moan out.

"Fuck baby." I pushed her head slightly and came in her mouth.

"Swallow." I said and she looked at me, swallowing everything in her mouth before I kissed her.

"You make me look pathetic with how fast I come." I frowned.

"I'm okay with it, that's why rounds exist." She winked.

"That's my girl."