34. Sucker

Sailor Kate -

I fell onto the floor, in a puddle of happy tears as I knew a small thing was forming in my belly.

I checked the test in seven different lightings as if I didn't have sperm injected inside of me two weeks ago.

I took three tests to be sure and all came out positive.

I'm gonna be a momma.

I sobbed into my hands, happier than I thought this would make me, my heart swollen and full knowing I had it all.

I had amazing family, great friends, an amazing fiancé, soon to be my husband. I had everything I'd ever desired out of life that I was always afraid to get.

I facetimed Jessie who was at the Stack tonight to be there for Ro.

"Hey bab- oh my god what's wrong?" He asked, alarmed.

"You're a dad." I whispered and he heard me, his jaw dropping.

"We did it!" He yelled out and laughed.

"I'm coming right now, Owen's here for Ro I'm coming babygirl." He hung up.

I hugged my phone to me, calling my dads.

"I'm pregnant." I muttered.

"No you aren't." Dad said.

"Yes I am." I laughed.

"You're gonna be Papi's." I looked back at the three tests.

"We're moving out there when this baby is born you hear me? Beating Jessie's ass but doing it." Papa laughed.

"Okay. Well Jess just found out, hes coming home so I'll update you whenever. I love you guys." I smiled.

"We love you and AHHHH!" Dad screamed as papa laughed and hung up.

Arms wrapped around my so quickly I was about to collapse.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you." Jessie sobbed and put a hand between us, on my stomach.

"Oh my fucking god! I know we did it but it's just actually happening." He laughed, warm tears landing on my neck.

He pulled away and looked at me with bright red eyes.

"You're having my baby! You're gonna be the best momma." He cupped my face and left kisses all on my cheeks and forehead and nose.

He knelt down and looked up at me.

"How many tests?" He asked.

"Three positive." I mumbled and he lifted my shirt, kissing my stomach.

"I can't wait." He kept kissing it and I laughed.

"It's so unreal." He raked his hands through his hair and I watched as he paced and looked between my stomach, the wall, and my face.

"WERE HERE!" Rowan tumbled in the door and Owen laughed behind him as they both tumbled up the stairs.

"I'm here mama." Rowan hugged me and kissed my hair as I hugged him back.

I laughed into his shoulder.

"I'm the certified gay uncle so move out of the way bitches." Owen pushed Ro off me and he laughed as he hugged me.

"You deserve this Sailor. You make my best friend happy and that's all I asked and now your providing a family. I'm always here for anything." He kissed my forehead and I smiled at him.

"I'm gonna cry." He whined and fanned his eyes.

"Thank you guys." I laughed.

"Now we get to test if cankles are really a thing. This has been a debate for 10 years and it will be settled with your wife Jessie." Owen pointed at him.

"It will." Jessie glared.

"Uhm. What's the debate here?" I asked.

"Jessie says pregnant women get them and we disagree." Roman said.

"I'm pretty sure they do but it depends on the woman I guess. I don't know I have two dads." I shrugged and they all laughed.

"I'm tired." I rubbed my eyes.

"Go sleep then." Jessie ushered me to the bed.

"The next nine months will be hell, those boys won't let you do shit. Not like I will either but now you have three to deal with." Jessie kissed me and patted my stomach.

"Oh I'm aware." I nodded.

"Sucker."