14. Best I've Done

Jessie Cross -

Owen and Rowan went to go out to eat for a "dude date" who even knows. At this point I don't even tell them to leave they just do it themselves.

"Hi." A feminine voice said and I looked seeing Sailor in my shirt and sweats.

"Come here." I nodded her to me and she came over.

"What?" She asked putting both of her hands under my shirt, and looked up at me as she felt my abdomen.

"You're so sexy." I shook my head, my hair still slightly damp from showering myself.

She bit her lip and I took my hand from my pocket and put my thumb on her chin pulling her lip from her teeth.

When she let go of it I put my thumb on her lip and pulled down slightly.

"You know what I want baby." I whispered and she opened her mouth slightly and I placed my thumb on her warm tongue as her mouth wrapped around it and she just stared at me, innocently.

Her cheeks were a blush pink and I grinned but she kept eye contact.

"Good girl." I praised and my other hand moved to her throat, squeezing slightly.

I took my thumb from between her lips and slowly moved my hand down her body looking at her seeing how she felt.

"It's okay." She nodded and I cupped her sex making her gasp.

"Is this alright?" I asked.

Her eyes closed as I moved my hand in circles and she put her hands on my forearm of the hand that was on her throat.

"Yea." She whispered and I loved her face.

"Faster?" I offered.

"Please." She murmured and even fully clothed she was the most attractive being I've ever seen.

I went faster and she moaned lightly.

"There you go." I encouraged.

I let go completely making the lack of contact make her pout but I pulled her back to my front and put my hand over her covered breast realizing there was no bra and I groaned.

I put my other hand on her stomach, under the shirt.

"Can I go under?" I asked.

"Yes." She was eager and I slid my hand under the band of the sweats and rubbed her through her underwear.

"Oh my god." She gasped.

"Does it feel good?" I asked and she put her head back onto my shoulder.

"It does." She nodded.

"May I?" I asked touching the top of her underwear.

"Yea." She became impatient and I loved how she yearned for my touch.

I slid my hand down her bare pussy, touching her wet folds, pushing her legs apart more with my own.

"Fuck, you're so wet." I chuckled in her ear and moved the hand that was on her breast to her throat and caressed the area softly before squeezing.

"More." She whispered and I moved my hand in quick circles on her clit. It was clear she was about to orgasm and based off her body language she'd never done it before.

"I know darling let it go." I cooed and she groaned loudly before releasing and her legs nearly giving out.

I turned her around and she hugged me as I washed my hand so I could hold her face.

When I dried them off I held her head between my hands.

I leaned down and kissed her soft lips, letting my tongue into her mouth immediately loving the taste of her.

"Thank you." She looked up at me.

"That was the best thing I've ever done." I admitted making her smile.