13. Girl Shampoo and Stuff

Sailor Kate -

"They're stupid." Jessie whispers to me and I saw Owen and Ro trying to drown each other.

"Your face." I said and he laughed, putting his hands on my ass under the water and he frowned.

"That's not nice Sailor." He said and I put my head on his shoulder, getting chills from how he said my name.

"Shy?" He asked quietly.

"Come on, be a good girl and answer my question." He said and I clung to him.

"I like when you say my name like that." I whispered and one hands caressed my back.

"It's you name though." He teased trying to get me to say more.

"The way you say it." I said and he chuckled.

"Sailor." He said like a warning.

"What?" I asked.

"Have fun." I was pulled from his body by my waist and pretty much thrown.

I came from the water and laughed as Owen came and picked me up bridal style.

"Give me a minute to breath." I rubbed my face from the water.

"You don't have to breathe." Jessie chuckled putting one hand under my butt and on my arm.

"Straighten your body Sailor." Owen said and I did as Owen held the same spots on the other side and I was lifted fully out of the water and into the air.

"Keep your body like this okay?" They asked and I hummed, plugging my nose, not trusting them.

They counted and pushed my thigh up letting my body do a stiff flip.

"Oh that was it? I can do that off someone's shoulders." I said. I thought I was getting some sort of belly or back flop.

"Ooo I gotchu." Rowan and I moved up.

I touched his shoulders as I stood behind him and he went under the water, I took his hands and stood on his shoulders as he slowly squatted up and down three times before fully standing and I lunged off his shoulders, flipping and landing correctly back into the water.

"You're officially the coolest person ever." Ro said and Owen smacked him.

"You aren't that cool." He said and Jessie laughed.

I got out and watched them wrestle and have fun while I found seashells along the beach and only collected the pretty ones.

"Hey Sailor." Stasia said quietly.

"Hi." I said quietly still looking around.

"Are you happy? Does Jessie treat you good?" She asked and I faced her.

"He does and I am." I said and she nodded.

"I saw you guys and you really fit with them. I'm sorry, I know we've not been the kindest to you but I'm happy for you." She said and I smiled.

"Thank you Stasia. Hug?" I asked and she walked to me and we hugged.

"I'm sorry they aren't kind about it." She said and I sighed.

"It's whatever. We were never really friends anyways." I shrugged.

"How about, I have a mason jar with me, I grab it and we can fill it with sand and seashells so you can keep it for you room." She said.

"That'd be nice." I nodded and she went and grabbed it, ignoring the other two as she came back to me.

She scooped a small layer of sand for the bottom and we put in the bigger shells and found shells until we could repeat those layers and fill it.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"The least I could do, I always thought you were a sweet girl." She smiled and walked back to her chair.

"Hey baby, whatcha got?" Jessie asked coming up to me and putting his hands on my waist.

"Stasia helped me put a jar of shells and sand together." I said and he smiled while putting his thumb on my chin.

He just leaned in and pecked me softly before taking the jar and holding my hand, walking us to the tanning bed.

He sat down and I sat too but he pulled me onto him, he laid down and I was now on his chest and I had my pelvis and abdomen on his thigh, my legs around them and my head more toward his stomach.

He put his hand in my hair and just rubbed.

"I'm gonna toast." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"It's shady you're fine. If you burn I'll help with the aloe though." He laughed and I shook my head softly and closed my eyes.

-

I opened my eyes and I was being carried into a huge house.

"What the-"

"Watch your language." Jessie said and I looked at him.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"This is my house, I live with Owen and Ro. None of us wanted to go through your stuff and no one let the girls so I just brought you here." He said and I smiled putting my head into his chest more.

"Do you wanna shower? We can get early dinner after." He said and I nodded.

"Sorry if i-"

"Shut your hot mouth up and go shower." He set me down and I realized I was in a room.

"Mine." He said and kissed my forehead before leaving.

"Wait!" I heard someone yell and Owen ran in.

"God I'm s-so out of breath." He sighed.

"Girl shampoo and stuff." He handed it to me and I laughed.

"Thank you." I said and he left, closing the door.