12. Sunscreen

Jessie Cross -

I held her hand as we walked to the group of my friends and the idiot girls.

"Jessie hi!" Vikki flaunted, pushing her breasts up with her arms.

"Mmhm. I'm gonna go get a spot Ro, I'll be back." I said patting his shoulder and dragging Sailor with me.

"Annoyed are we?" Sailor asked and I looked at her.

"The urge to never see anyone but you is strong." I said and she smiled.

"You have a lot of urges." She observed.

"You only know two." I smirked.

"True, my knowledge is pretty shallow." She nodded.

Her throat won't be.

"Put the towels down and I'll get you." I said and she lied on the towel when she put it down, taking off my shirt.

I immediately touched her ass making her laugh.

I lathered my hands with sunscreen and put it on her back, having her move her pretty braid as I got under the straps and everything, going to her ass and inter thighs spending extra time on those areas, down her legs and ankles.

"You should let me get your front." I said and she turned over looking up at me.

"Can you hand me my sunglasses?" She asked.

"Don't tell me what to do." I teased.

"Kiss me." She smirked.

"Please tell me what to do." I handed her the glasses.

"Kiss me." She said and I leaned over, putting my lips on hers.

"Wanna know something?" She asked holding my face in her hands to keep me back.

"What?" I asked.

"You were my first real kiss." She said and I frowned.

"I would've made it better if I knew." I said and she shook her head putting her hands on the back of my head and pulling me to her.

I kissed her deeply before she opened her mouth for me and I let my tongue taste her.

"Hey come eat!" Carrie screeched and I pulled away.

"Let's go." I said and pressed my lotioned hands on her body as she rubbed it in and I sat on a beach tanning bed, under the cute umbrella we had.

I waved Sailor over and she sat on the space on the bottom of the chair and faced me.

"Sail Sail." Rowan tossed her a sandwich and chips with a capri-sun. He tossed me mine and I had a bottled water as they drank beers.

"Don't you drink?" Sailor asked.

"Yea but I want to enjoy today and I don't like beer when it's hot outside." I lied.

It was the most refreshing thing but I just wanted to be completely sober and in the right mind with Sailor.

"Since when we're you into her?" Vikki walked up and tried to smoosh Sailors cheeks but I grabbed her wrist, not tightly.

"Why does it matter?" I asked putting her arm at her side.

"I don't know. She should know how grateful she is though to have a guy like you." She eyed me.

I looked at Sailor who are her sandwich quietly, making my heart tinge that she didn't defend herself.

"You don't even know her." I laughed.

"Yea I do we've been friends for a while." She nodded.

"What's her favorite type of book. Genre." I asked but more said.

"I don't know I don't read." She shook her head.

"I don't either. I know it though, how about you go enjoy being a hoe and hopping on dicks." I waved her off and she just glared before leaving and sitting not too far from us but gossiping with Stasia.

"Why don't you stand up for yourself?" I asked.

She was done with her sandwich.

"They aren't worth it." She shook her head.

I moved my food to the top of the cooler and laid back, pulling her by her hips so she straddled me as I lied down.

"You know I'm into you right?" I asked holding onto her hips.

"I know." She nodded.

"Okay." I nodded and I looked over at Stasia and the other two who were staring and I kept eye contact, especially with Vikki as I sat up and pulled Sailors perfect body to mine and I sent a wicked grin as I looked up and kissed her neck, the only area without sunscreen.

"I have to get sunscreen there." I said and she hummed, lacing her fingers in my hair.

"Their faces are amazing." She murmured and I set the side of my head on her perky breasts as I looked at them and they'd sneak a peek once in a while but mainly spent their time whispering.

"Ocean time, come on bestie." Owen picked Sailor off of my lap and flung her over his shoulder running down with Roman with him and dropped her into the probably freezing water.

She laughed and wiped the hairs from her face looking at me.

She waved me over and I stood, putting my food back in the cooler, before going down and running into the water and it was actually pretty warm.

"Hi doll." I picked her up and her legs immediately wrapped around my waist under the water.

"Hi." She smiled.