𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏

The breeze is flowing through the dark grey curtains

The breeze is flowing through the dark grey curtains. The birds are singing and everything is normal. Y/n was passed out asleep in bed even though is was about noon time. She got up after a while to use the bathroom,She took a shower changed into some new clothes and proceeds to walk down the bloodstained stairs. She looks down at the body who was her moms at the bottom of her staircase. She walked over her mom to the kitchen where her sister was hanging over the counter bloody as well still tied up . Y/n hummed softly before removing the bodies "today is gonna be a long day" she sighed and looked out the window.

After what seems like hours she finished cleaning the blood, the knives and bodies out of her family home.

The night before:

Y/n was walking home from her last day of college , her parents never said congrats not did anyone. She was more so a blur to everyone around. Like a rock that could get kicked and picked on constantly. She walked up her porch stairs hearing little creaks because of how old the place was and walked inside. Her older sister was about to get married to her long term boyfriend, her parents seems to care more about them than y/n. Her mother and father didn't even seem to turn their heads when y/n walked in. She said and walked up the stairs she couldn't handle the stress. She understands that marriage was a huge thing but cmon.

Y/n POV-

I was at my desk thinking of new ways to get my parents attention, I used to try everything for them to look at me but oh I know this time they will. I got up and and went downstairs to into the outside door to the shed where there was an axe .
I carefully sat it down behind the wall out of the view of her family. They all sat down and ate ignoring me as usual. Until I looked at them
"Hey can I show you guys something?" I said standing up. My sisters boyfriend looked at them then me "sure" he said they all looked at me
It felt great. "Ok everyone closes your eyes"
they all did surprisingly. I grabbed some laced from my shoes that were hidden in my hoodie and tires all there hands behind the chairs reassuring that it was a magic trick.

( Gore ⚠️)

I walked out and grabbed the ax before telling my sisters boyfriend to open his eyes and right as I did *Swing* and blood spatters onto my father face and he opens his eyes. They all screamed and I looked at them blankly as they all tried to get out. I grabbed a box cutter from inside the counter and cut his throat. Then finishing off the rest. For some odd reason seeing bodies and blood didn't faze me.

Back to the next day-

I put some clothes in the back on my car and I ended up smashing my phone. I had no use anyways. I let google pick a random estate in the us to flee too and it landed on Texas. I smiled
"Texas here I come"

(Time skip to getting there)

I was going down this old road in one part of town which seems like a ghost town. Every house seamed dead and empty and they where all about 5 to 10 miles away from each other.

I continued until I saw the engine light and urn on and I needed gas "shit how am I supposed to-"
I cut my self off and turned my head to one house I heard a loud thud. I could feel my heart beating and turned my car off. I got out the car and saw a shadow in some barn like shed. "Hello?!hello?! Is anyone here? I'm uhm..new around here I heard something in your house" I walked closely into the barn too see it's just a cat moving things around I felt a stare behind me and looked fast only to see nothing

I shivered stool felling now different stares and end up running back to my car trying to start it.
The gas is out "stupid car" I mumbled and sat there thinking of something. "God what do I do" looking out I seen the sun go down and felt a closer breeze brush past my face.

Putting on a heavier jacket I stayed in the front seat I soon heard the same thud. I was about to walk out of my car again to see what it was until I seen an older lady and a tall man walked out the porch. They noticed my car like (no shit) I tried to stay hidden until I seen a larger dark figure come closer to my car. I locked the door moving into the passenger seat. I closed my eyes until a loud bang and glass braking from my drivers window. The man's large hands came into view and grabbed my leg

I tried to push away but he ended getting himself in the car and grabbing my things before dragging me to the older women. Three more guys came out the porch and looked at me. The taller man of them all still had his hands holding my legs. One guy who looked like an officer grabbed some strange object before knocking me out.

Time skip-

I woke up in the darkness my legs chained up I heard the swaying of things and loud thuds more clearly. I tried to get my eyesight right but all I could see was dim lights.

I looked at my legs to see the blood and deep cuts in them. I heard didn't talking and walking above me. Until I heard a door open and someone come down stairs. The tall guy from before walking to me. I scooted back until he grabbed the chains and yanked it making me fall forward to him. I groaned lightly before looking up in my knees. I was a little to close to his package so I moved back. He held his hand out and I took it stupidly .he grabbed it harshly I swear I felt one bone in my hand snap.

He yanked me onto with blood soaked butcher table spreading  my legs in front of him before grabbing some string. He looked up at me before cleaning my wounds. My leg was numb already so I gripped the other hand that was holding my thigh. I wonder what he thought

The masked man pov

Don't stare,don't stare, don't stare Don't stare,don't stare, don't stareDon't stare,don't stare, don't stareDon't stare,don't stare, don't stareDon't stare,don't stare, don't stare

He starts to take off your (pants/ skirts/ pull up your dress) to clean the wounds.
She's soft he thought.. he eyes made there way up to look at her panties before darting the back down when he poked him self on accident.
"She needs to die fast" he thought

//if you guys like other slashers such as Michael Myers I just made a book for him //

[If you like grunge or 90s rock playlist listen to this new one]