𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟑𝟒

Finally people started to leave the property, Hoyt,Monty and mama all came in along withY/n

Hoyt,Monty and mama all came in along with
Y/n. Thomas hadn't come up out from the stairs sense. He stayed in the dark room cutting away at the lifeless body on the table.

A bunch of things went through his brain,
It was giving him a headache. A faint knock at the door, he knew it was y/n. Slowly walking up the stairs he opened it to see her smile.
He adored her smiled even though she said she hates how she looks when smiling.

He turned around making her follow him as they walked down stairs; "Thomas?" She asked
Behind him faintly, turning his head slightly y/n began to speak "you ok?" She asks

Nodding a bit he sat down on his bed farthest from the room, sighing she looked at him
"You su-" she got cut off by seeing some blood come out of his mask, the gore sight made her almost throw up.

"Thomas-your bleeding" she pointed
He put his hand over where his nose would be and felt the lumps of bones and texture from his nose. He looked away from her.
"Thomas let me help" she tried to pull him to her
"Thomas please" she says he pushed her away gently "Thomas I'm just trying to help!" She yelled grabbing him. He took ahold of her wrist tightly.

Gulping she looked up at him
"What's wrong.." she said quietly moving one hand softly to his cheek. He sighed a bit and turned from her "personal...ok?" He said
And walked to the filleted bodies and wrapped it up.

Y/n looked down at his mirror and seen the triangle bloody object, moving closer she looked and seen the nose. She gagged a bit Thomas turned to her quickly and seen the nose he had cut off his face laying there.

He moved her away from it and grabbed the nose with his hand, y/n grabbed thomas other hand and pulled him too her before she yanked the cloth from his face. The fact that he had a human face for a masked didn't scare her. That fact that she seen his discarded nose on the ground scared her.

She felt tears brim her eyes and touched his cheek, "why?" She started to sob. She broke down in tears and started to hit his chest. He didn't know what to do. He just stood there and stared at her motionless.
"Your horrible you can't comfort me" she screamed at him before running up stairs

He stood there in that spot for about 5 minutes frozen, he looked at his nose and thought he should sew it up before going to her.

—————
About 30 minutes later and he was walking up the stairs with his new bandages on. The creaks made y/n know he was coming up.she hid under the covers hoping he'd leave her alone.
The door opens to her room she scolded her self quietly for not locking it. She felt a push on her shoulder, she wouldn't budge, another push, she didn't move.

Moments later a harsh smack against her bottom shocked her and made her sit up while also making a huge loud clap. She rubbed her butt a bit and looked at him "what you asshole"
She says looking at him

"Sorry.." he rasps out with his head down, on his way up the stairs he seen some flowers that his relatives brought, Alfredo had brought it. He handed her the flowers harshly making some flower petals fall.

She took it out of his hand and looked at him
"I won't take your apology, you did a ungodly thing to you face. Yeah I know you've done worse to people but it's you Thomas. It's you.
I don't understand the reason behind what you just did it and why you do half the actions you do in life." She said putting the flowers on the bed side table

He felt a pang in the chest, she was right.
His vision got blurry but he blinked the tears away before looking up at her finally.
"Thomas...your face is fine. Your nose is fine. Your belly is fine. Everything about you is well..amazing. You've been so good to me so why? Why now do you hurt me?" She looked at him he seen the hurt in her eyes and utter dissatisfaction.

He started to babble on things and mumble out worlds that she couldn't quite understand,a loud sob erupted from his mask and he finally for the first time she's seen, he broke into tears.
She gently pulled him into her and kissed his cheek "let me show you I love you"

————-
Thomas sat on the bed with his clothes off,
Saying he wasn't embarrassed was a understatement, he always tried to turn the lights off when having some couples cardio.
He was nervous she wouldn't like it sense half the time they did it in the dark.

But oh..she kissed every inch of him. Sucked and but him all the way down to his dick. She kissed the tip before sucking on it like a lollipop. She moaned a bit and he pushed the hair out of her face.

She began to suck the long dick down her throat choking and gagging half the time,
He thought he was hurting her but she felt forever turned on from this.

Gripping the bedsheets with one hand and his other hand on y/n head he pushed her up and down forcefully trying to catch the limit.
She fought back and pulled off him with a pop
Before taking her clothes off.

She slowly took off her bra and her boobs popped out and Thomas well...he took a big liking too her breast and thighs.

He snapped and grabbed her forcefully and made her sit on his lap with his dick behind her ass, she and him made out for a bit before she slowly grabs his dick putting it between her folds to grind on.

A sharp hiss and moan came between the two as the grinding on each other before Thomas grabbed her and pulled her up before slamming her down on his dick. "Ow!" She screamed and held onto him as his dick stretched her out further then anyone has.

He didn't wait for her to adjust and started to slam her onto him, her pussy was all wet and slimy so you could hear the squelches on his dick penetrating her cunt.

They kept this on and she had came about 5 times before he finally reached his limit. They've been in 7 different positions but god it was worth it. Finally one last thrust and he came filling her up and pulling out slowly. He watched is drip out of her and quite frankly he liked watching it exit from her hole. 

She and him laid beside each other catching their breaths "did I do good?" She asked smiling and looking at him

He just nods and out his arm over his eyes taking a huge sigh

<hope you enjoyed, I may be working on my Michael Myers book more then this one for a little but I'll still be making these just not as much as I used too>