𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟐

1 Month later

1 Month later

Thomas had grown distant. I don't know why but after I "tried to run away " he's kept me chained up to my bed. He's boarded my room up more. It's pitch black. I can't even see 4 feet in front of me. I don't know what happened with us.

I feel more alone then I ever was before. Everything hurts and I haven't taken a shower sense. Luda doesn't wake me up anymore. Monty doesn't let me read his news paper after he's done with it anymore. Hoys doesn't bother me thankfully and tommy...oh tommy.

Everyday I wish I could hold him. I never wanted to leave I wanted to make a fucking Apple pie. I turned around my bed and looked at the wall. I put my left eyes close to the wall and looked out the moon shinning in the small hole.

Maybe escaping was really the best. I'm a crazy schizophrenic psycho who barley knows a guy and his family but is deeply In love.

Maybe it's the Texas heat getting to me I thought chuckling. I keep hearing things. Hearing people tell me to take my life. Strangle myself with the chain. But I just can't seem to leave. I want to go my brain tells me but the people in the shadows make me stay.

I turn around after hearing footsteps slowly walk up the stairs. I can tell which is which because I'm a weirdo who waits for tommy every night after dinner for food and for him to just check in.

Luda will come in sometimes with more clothes she's made But I know she keeps her distance with me.

Hoyt rarely comes up to my room if he hears a loud crash or just to be a pervert.

Breaking the thoughts Thomas walks in. I can feel the tension rise likes flames throughout my room. He sets a plate down that has some soup and bread in it. He puts some tea on the side of the bed.

"Thank u.." I mumbled so quiet I could barley hear myself. On accident I dropped the spoon in which it slipped down my bed- like a bad bitch-

Thomas bent down and put it back on my bed. He walked out without another word and locked my door. I sighed and looked at the spoon. There was dust and little hairs on it that it collected from the floor.

Cringing I tried wiping it off with my sleeve before eating I looked over beside my bed and saw a picture. I leaned over my bed and grabbed it looking at a girl. I sighed "Bianca..." mumbling

I was so mad at myself and everything I ripped it up. I screamed loudly and threw my bowl at the door hearing the fragile material burst and go all over. I heard different feet running until the door slammed open. Right as it did tommy walked in and I wasn't my self. I looked at him dead in the eye with full hatred and threw my glass cup at him it broke.

He looked unfazed until he seen the picture. He picked it up sense it was on its backside and turned it over to see her face.
I seen him put his hand in his pocket looking for the picture until he understand that I ripped his last photo of her up.