𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟒

Thomas POV present-

Thomas POV present-

I heard her name again...the name I wanted to forget. The name that still makes my heart crack and flutter at the same time. I miss her...

I looked up and saw y/n hair flow through the breeze her skin glowing from the sun. She looked like her.The more days I spend with y/n the more days Bianca turns into a blur. I wish I could get over her and I feel I have very little and gave the other love to y/n but maybe that's in my mind. I don't know what I really feel towards her but I have a sense of pride knowing she tolerates me.

Y/n  never once tried to leave, she stays beside me. She can't and will never know how I feel. I need to distance myself from her and try to ignore the weird feeling in my chest when I'm around her.

Y/n pov-

I walked inside with the strawberries In hand and offer fruits and vegetables in the other. I looked down and walked into the kitchen before bumping in what felt like a wall. I looked up and it was Thomas "oh..sorry" I smiled a little before walking past him to clean the dishes I felt his stare like usual. Luda Mae walked to me and handed me the rest to clean while she made lunch

Hoyt walked in with two new future meals.
They looks about 20 and both where hit in the head. I saw Thomas grab them both before going downstairs to hack away. They still don't know what I've done back home. I haven't really thought about my mom she seems kinda like a blur.  I do wonder what's going on back at my old town. Everyone knew my parents sense my dad was the ceo of some contracting facility and my mom was a well known baker. I don't even know if I'll ever be found.

I don't regret my actions but I wonder what could have been. I feel more freee here even though half the time I'm still chained up or when mama had to watch me take a shower just in case I try to escape again like the first time . I can breath now without trying to look or make myself better for my peers.

I was cleaning a knife until it sliced a nip of my wrist. I hissed in pain seeing the new red line form. I went to grab a cloth but I was grabbed by what felt like an iron grip. I looked up and saw Thomas

He looked at the cut before grabbing a small piece of towel and ran hot water over it before putting it on my hand. He grunted and pointed at it

"Leave it on?" I looked at him trying to figure out what he's saying. He nods before pushing me back and leaving to the basement.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled "bipolar asshole..."

After finishing I went to my boarded up room that Officer Hoyt did. I sat on my bed and looked at my cut and smiled a little at least he helped.
Luda Mae came in and brought me some dresses she told tommy to keep from the kills to see if I could fit them.

"Here hun try these on and let me know how it is" she smiled putting them on the the bed before walking out.

I looked at them before trying them on

"Gosh what kind of people have came by here" I mumbled to myself I looked at the old dusty mirror seeing the dresses

"Gosh what kind of people have came by here" I mumbled to myself I looked at the old dusty mirror seeing the dresses. Surprisingly they fit.

I put on of them on and walked down stairs quite happy with myself for once I thought I looked hm..stunning I walked to Luda Mae to show here
"Here mama...does it look nice?" I didn't notice three others in the room until I looked up.
I seen Hoyt smirk and mumble something to Thomas in which he stood up straighter and gulped and then I turned over to an older gentleman who just turned away unfazed but Thomas....he just stared.

"What? Is it's ugly? I'm sorry I can cha-" I was cut off by Luda Mae. "Oh no darling your..wow breathtaking. These two over here don't know there manners yet" she glared at Thomas and Hoyt.

I looked up at Thomas and just stared I got uncomfortable and turned around to make my self some lunch. I heard tumbling on cracks some behind me which was Hoyt to my surprise.

"You left the damn guy speechless you know.." hoys said "oh..is that good? He can't speak anyways soo?" I was a bit confused

"Well no shit he can't speak. But he stared for a long time huh you know..this dress really showed your curves and breast" his hands went up to my waist.

I slapped his hand in which he chuckled and left. I felt grossed out and shivered before finishing my sandwich. I wonder what Thomas thought for some reason I also wonder what he thinks about me in any circumstance. I'm probably not as pretty as his Bianca though..

 I'm probably not as pretty as his Bianca though