𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟏

No one's pov-Y/n was hugging onto what felt like a big pillow

No one's pov-
Y/n was hugging onto what felt like a big pillow.
Snuggling in it she smelt blood,sweat and sex.
Shooting out out of her sleep from the smell she looks over to see Thomas asleep. His hair everywhere.

Blushing she pulled some hair strands out of his face and looked at him before he opens his eyes at her. "Morning" she mumbled softly kissing his nose

Thomas nose scrunched up and he out a arm around her lower waist. "Morning" he grumbled lowly. She looked at him shocked that was his first word she's ever heard from him

She laid back onto of him and they sat in a comfortable silence until Hoyt barged in. Thomas thankfully pulled the blanket over y/n body before hand.

"Well well..hope you two used the condom I don't want no ugly fuckers around here" he said laughing taking a swing of beer.

"Now hurry up and change because we need to talk to you." Hoyt said pointing to y/n sternly

Y/n pov

I nod and he slammed the door. "What an ass"
I sat up and Thomas glared before looking down at my body.

I felt his hand move down too my thighs then back up to one of my Breast. He squished it before letting it go and patting my butt as a sign to get off.

I got off and went to do my morning routine. Questions went through my head . What are we? Does he like me? What did last night mean? Over and over I kept thinking

Putting on a sun dress I had made when Luda had gone to an old fabric store. I felt the breeze between the small cracks and holes of the upper floor.

I smiled at myself in the old mirror and walked down stairs

I smiled at myself in the old mirror and walked down stairs. I seen Luda Mae,Hoyt,and Thomas staring at me.

I gulped a bit concerned before taking a seat.
"..now honey you ain't in trouble but me and Hoya are taking Thomas to the meat factory ok? You are gonna stay here and watch Monty? Got it?" She asked

I nod "anything you need mama. I won't do anything else" I smiled a little at her I new she didn't fully believe me but I didn't want to run away..right?

Soon they left and Thomas rubbed my back and left with them. I blushed and looked over at Monty who was already staring at me "he's a lucky man huh?" He chuckled before tuning his attention to the screen on tv.

I chuckled along with him and went to make breakfast for me and him.

——————————————-

The day went by pretty fast. The rest where all still out and it was getting darker. I had told Monty I was gonna make apple pie so I've been out for about 5 minutes picking ripe ones from a tree.

I hunted a little song before hearing a chainsaw. I was confused and looked around but seen no one.
———————
No one's pov-

Luda Mae, Thomas and Charlie walked into the house. Luda went to look for y/n and hoyt sat on the couch beside a passed out Monty.

Thomas and hoyt looked at a terrified Luda when she said "the girls missing hurry Thomas go find her" Luda Mae said

Charlie got up and grabbed his gun silently walking behind a running Thomas through the Field.
Thomas was hurt. His heart felt like like has just crashed it with a car and drove off. He thought of you then Bianca. You then Bianca...you then Bianca...Bianca..

His heart hurt . He loves you he does but Bianca..she was everything to him. He went on and looked around before he stopped the chainsaw. He doesn't even know what he feels towards you. His anger was boiling up.

He quietly walking around before catching you picking some apples? He was confused on why you didn't run away? But he was mad that you broke a rule. He quietly walked behind you.

You've gone off on your own twice.

Y/n pov-
After finishing I turned around and was startled dropping the basket. "THOMAS?! what the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled at him angrily

I seen his mood change and he yanked my arm Harshly back to the house. "Thomas stop it hurts" I tried to yank it back but he just gripped harder. Gosh what a bipolar animal.

He pushed me inside the house and took me to my room. I seen Luda Mae look at me with hateful eyes "stop I wasn't trying to run I wa-" getting cut off he picked me up before tossing me in bed and handcuffing me to the bed.

———————
-lol this was half ass done

———————-lol this was half ass done