𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟖

No one's pov-

No one's pov-

Luda Mae and y/n went on continuing hanging up clothes while talking about different things.
"So hon sense now you seem to know everything about us..why did you come here? To this part of Texas especially?" She looks at the girl

The girl was nervous to say even though she has seen worse here,there was no way she could tell what happened at home. She didn't even like thinking about it.

"Oh uhm I'm not really sure I just wanted to try out different thing I guess..but just wanted to get out you know?" The girl chuckled a little trying to end that convo "you should never leave your birth place you know?" Hoyt said walking behind us

Y/n rolled my eyes "how so? I've lived in the same house for ever. It's fun to have a change" yn said standing up grabbing the basket that had Tommy's clean clothes in.

Hoyt scoffs "girl your not gonna talk to me that way I'm letting you stay here I can just as easily kill you!"He said getting closer to you about to yell some more before a loud boom came across the sky with following lighting.

Luda hurriedly took the clothes off the hangers and put them in the basket before running inside telling us both to come. Y/n was about too before Hoyt pushing the basket down making all the clean clothes dirty in mud

Y/n was trying to put all the clothes in there before large hands went up behind her and picked her up along with the rest of the clothes.
The man brought her inside and walked to the basement door. Hoyt smirked before throwing a wrapper at the Thomas  and  y/n

Y/n pov-

I felt large warm hand around me takin mg me down stairs and tried to ignore Hoyt  sexual remarks. I heard a grunt and knew it was my Thomas...wait- just thomas. Not mine.

I grabbed the  wrapper that Hoyt threw and turned it around. It wasn't a wrapper it was a condom. What did he think we were gonna do?!
"Asshole..." I mumbled and put it in the basket.

I felt Thomas gently put me on the table and grab the basket from me. I tried to make sure my dress didn't Stick to my skin and watched as Thomas looked inside the basket. I seen him pick up the condom I blushed lightly before looking up at him.

He looks at me walking towards me confusion written all over him. He points to it before tilting his head "what? You don't know what that is?" I tried to not look at him he shrugged before pushing it infront of my face "ok!ok! I'll tell you.." I said trialing off the sentence.

He looked at my eyes with wonder
"Well when a guy gets ready to do the deed he put this on his.. uhm part down there" I point my finger down his body so he knows what I'm saying

I seen his eyes go wide. So he doesn't know what a condom is  but he knows what sex is. I looked at him red tent over my face as the dim light flickers over us.

We stared at each other until he started moving closer to me. I moved closer as well and slowly put my hand on his cheek and felt his leather mask. He leaned into my touch and pulled the mask down a bit before finally pulling me into his for a slow quick kiss.

As we kissed I opened my eyes to see him not there but at the other side of the room looking at me weirdly.

I stood up abruptly and blushed hard. Did I really just imagine kissing him?! I went to him and grabbed the basket from him before rushing up the stairs. I seen him look at me confused as he just stood there.

I went to my room and dropped the pile of clothes by my door and took my clothes off leaving me in my undergarments. I laid underneath the covers  and listened to the hard rain hitting the door and frequent thunder.

I sighed and touched my lips it felt so real. Why do I feel like this? I've only been here for 2 months I can't be crushing on some scary giant who was snapped people in half. But god the thought of him..his touch his everything around me just makes me yearn for him.

I heard a knock "hello?" I said sitting up holding the blanket over my chest I heard it again but louder "you can come in?!" I yelled confused why they didn't say anything. After a few seconds the door soon opened and I was met with Thomas large figure in the doorway.

He walked into the room and came close to me
He sat on the edge on the bed making it dip. I kept the blanket secure around me before he finally gave me a piece of paper.

I looked at him and turned the paper around

'Would you like to go somewhere with me tomorrow?'

My heart flutters he wants to go somewhere with me? Oh wow. I nod looking at him "I'd love too." I looked at him not knowing I was just a few inches away.

I tried to lean away to not make it awkward but he put his large hand around my back. I shivered because it was cold and I only had a bra on. He pushed me closer to him before using his other hand to push my head up to meet him.

He leaned in closer and put his forehead against mine. I sighed wishing he'd just do it. Before I could bitch and complain more he put his hand on my cheek then he got closer and kissed me.
I was surprised about it then kissed back, soon i wrapped my arms around him letting the blanket fall from my body.

He moved his hand from my cheek to the back of my head and tangled it in my hair before pushing me closer to him deepening the kiss. I got up closer and straddled his lap I pulled away went behind his head and took the mask  off him before kissing him again.

He stopped and pulled away looking down at my body. He looked up confused
"I was cold and wet.. I needed it off" I smiled a little embarrassed

He nods and as we were about too kiss back Hoyt came into the room and looked at us shocked and then changed his face into smirking.

"Well well..tommy I hope you know how to use that condom because if not we'll have more fat fuck animals here.." he laughed I turned to tommy who was his head down a bit

"Cmon Thomas, there others that are downstairs. We need you" Hoyt said before slamming the door.

He pulled me off him before getting up about to leave. I grabbed his hand "Thomas...I-..come back to my room later tonight. I need to talk to you about something important" I said smiling at him lovingly

He just nods and walked out. I knew he was sad. I don't understand why Hoyt is like that too him. I wonder what he's told Thomas over all the years of living with him

 I wonder what he's told Thomas over all the years of living with him