𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟎

Present

Present

Y/n waited for Thomas to come back to her room but she soon ended up falling asleep sense he had taken long.

Thomas walked into her room. Expecting to see her up and waiting for him but he frowned a bit seeing her sprawled out in her bed.

He shut the door quietly and left.

——————————————

Y/n woke up quite late and got up doing her daily routine. She grabbed a new outfit Charlie had brought her from all of Thomas victims walked down stairs with her hair down

 She grabbed a new outfit  Charlie had brought her from all of Thomas victims walked down stairs with her hair down

Y/n smiled to herself finally being able to wear other clothes then sundresses. "Mornin" Luda Mae said making some breakfast. Charlie was gone for the day and Monty was sat in the tv room watching movies.

"Thomas brown Hewitt get up here for breakfast" Luda Mae said and started to put the plates all around the table. I sat in my seat, Monty in his and same with Luda. I heard Thomas coming up the stairs and opening the door.

He sat down beside me and looked at everyone waiting to eat. Luda Mae prayed and let everyone eat.

After finishing up breakfast Thomas stood up and looked at me I remember what he told me Last night about going out with him. He took my hands in his and we left outside.

I felt the heat in his hands and electricity.

We walked out to the house and made our way to the tall grass and sunflowers surrounding one side . I looked at him and he took me in the middle it seemed where the was a good size circle of grass cut down. He sat down and patted a seat for me to sit.

I sit down beside him before laying down seeing the grass flow in the breeze, I sighed softly and looked up at him. The sun was behind him, highlighting his figure. He soon laid down beside me. I talked to him about random subjects before hearing snores.

"Didn't know I was that boring"I mumbled and sat up watching his stomach rise and fall. I looked at his apron too see a folded piece of paper about to fall out. So me being nosy per usual I took it out quietly and opened it