𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟑𝟑

Waking up from my sleep I heard the door knob squeak and turn

Waking up from my sleep I heard the door knob squeak and turn. Thomas tall frame walked in,
He got closer to me noticed the redness and puffiness around my eyes. He rubbed my cheek;
Pushing his hand down I laid back under the covers putting the sheets over my face.

He got off the bed. I thought he was gonna leave but instead he moved too the opposite side of the bed. Hearing clothing and things fall to the floor I felt the bed dip. Pulling the blanket down I looked up and seen Thomas under the blankets
He pulled me close to his naked chest.

Pulling me up and over to lay on his chest I heard him sigh. "Why...cry?" He said lowly
I shake my head "personal things ok?" I looked at him. He just nods not wanting to make it any more difficult so he just lays his head back and looks at the ceiling. One of his arms where wrapped around me while the other was laid on the bed.

Tracing little circles around his huge arms my eyes grew sleepy, we heard distant laughs and music from outside. Eventually it made both of us fall asleep. I listened to his heart beat and slow grumbles of his stomach.

Thomas woke up first deciding not to get up he looked down at y/n brushing the strands of hair out of her face. He smiled a bit to himself moving a bit to turn on the radio next to her bed.
He listened to frank Sinatra and some old country music. The sun was shining but slowly going down behind the trees.

Deciding to wake her up her shook her body lightly. Soft moans and grumbled came from y/n mouth as she latched onto his torso not wanting to get up from the warm man.

He smiled to himself before pulling her up
She opened her eyes and looked at him, her eyes where droopy and red a bit. He kissed her nose
She sat on his lap stretching looking at him.
"Wanna go eat with them?" Y/n asked but he looked at her and nodded his head no

"I stay here" he looked at her .she could see the tiny hurt in his eyes. "Are you sure?" She asked
He nods again. Sighing y/n gets up and makes herself  look presentable before looking back at him. "You can stay here and I'll come back ok?" She said

Nodding he smiled a bit masking the hurt under the smile. She took one last glance at the man before walking out the room shutting the door lightly and heading down the stairs. The sounds of her footsteps where harder to hear as she got out as Thomas listened silently.

Thomas got up and looked out her window that she had taken the hinges out. Sighing to himself he looked down to see them all dancing and the little kids playing around. What hurt him the most was seeing y/n Dancing with Mathew.
He knew she wouldn't hurt his feelings but as he watched the two dance something in his mind kept repeating its self.

They look better together
He thought..over and over. Seeing the way they looked, if they had kids they would have her personality, his eyes and her nose.
He felt a tear go down his cheek knowing that no matter what he'd never have a regular life with her. He couldn't watch them anymore and turned before walking out her room.

He headed to the basement and looked at his face in his broken mirror. Seeing his almost degraded nose he grabbed a knife, anger and hatefulness went through his whole body. And in one second he sliced his nose off. Huffing to himself he seen his nose in the ground.

Groaning to himself he held his face where his nose once was, blood was splattered on the ground, on his hands, pants and surrounding  area. He grabbed a bandage and put it around his face, before putting his mask on. Hearing them all laugh outside hurt him.

Knowing that his family and lover where our have a fun time and making me relies while he stood in here. The fake basement..it felt like the dark abyss slowly surrounding him.

He sat down about to cut up another man's body on the table but looking at the face he touched his thinking if y/n would like that.
So he did the inevitable and cut the man's skin off and made it into a mask.

The slices and slimness of fat and blood was all that could be heard. He hated how this man looked better then he ever could.
Walking to the mirror he grabbed some yarn and tied the skin into a mask.

After a couple minutes he finished looking at his mask in the mirror he put it on.
Handsome...?
He thought to himself thinking about y/n
Shaking it out of his brain he continued on slicing up the man,from his neck down to his v line. He seen the meat and fat pop out.

None of this grossed him out, he thought it looked cool seeing all the guys guys wash out.
Humming a song to himself he continued on the cutting of the corpse. He heard the door of the basement open

Hoyt came down the stairs, with food on a plate.
"Here Tom.." Hoyt said handing him the plate of food with a bunch of food on it.
Thomas took it before sitting the plate on table looking back at Hoyt he stood there before going back upstairs the way he stood Thomas knew he was thinking of something just by the way he stood.

"Oh and Tommy...like the mask" he said chuckling before leaving. Thomas sighed a bit looking at his face

 Thomas sighed a bit looking at his face