𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟐𝟗

Waking up to the alarm clock '4:00 am' I jumped out of bed, ran to my shower and took a long hot shower

I jumped out of bed, ran to my shower and took a long hot shower. Getting out I let my hair air dry before carefully grabbing scissors cutting it even this time. Walking out I looked up my bed for makeup and put on a nice but also very classic makeup.

Running into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and began to curl the tips of my hair inward a bit. I know it's childish.
I know I shouldn't be getting up at ridiculous hours to look good for some guy- but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Yk?

I looked at some dresses and seen a nice silk dress that showed the curves of my body. Putting it on I looked into he mirror smiling to myself. I heard Luda Mae walk down stairs so I decided to as well before everyone gets up.

"Morning mama" I smiled at her, she took notice of my different appearance and smiled
"Morning hon, why you up so early?" She turned back to cracking some eggs. Coming up next to her helping I looked out side "not sure just feel like today will be a good day"
"You know Thomas doesn't care what outfit your in or how much makeup you put on-he likes you for you no matter how many times I may have tried to get him and Bianca together...you and everyone else in this damn house knows his eyes always follow you" she smiled at me but with a almost seriousness to it

I nod "mama can't a girl just look good herself?"
"Only when she truly is indeed looking good for her. And her only" she pointed to my heart
I chuckled a bit "it's obvious isn't it?"
Mama nods "yup"

I went to set up the table making sure it looked nice.
It was always nice and calm especially when Hoyt wasn't up.
Thump. I went to the next chair and set the plates out,
Thump. I moved in front of the basement door,
Thump. One fork flee sour of the napkin I rolled it in and landed on the floor. Thump. The basement door opens.
I bent down grabbing it before looking between my legs to see the familiar boots and pants.

I froze in place. I don't know why but I did.
He gripped my hips,moving up slowly until my back was met with his chest. I felt his deep breaths on my neck.
"Thomas?" I heard mamas said moving away from him quickly I went to the kitchen.

I looked into the tiny mirror seeing my cheeks red with heat.
'Oh you bastard' I thought to myself. Next I heard Hoyt and Monty come out of there rooms the same time.
Monty wheels himself to the chair and hoyt sat him self down in another. All that was left was the bitch- I mean Bianca.

———————————
I was off of work today, had some chores to do here.
After breakfast mama,Bianca and hoyt left.
I went outside to put some clothes on hangers.
I felt his stare, I knew he was watching. Trying to be sneaky I walked into the forked of old and tall sunflowers.
Smiling I breathed in the scent.

I heard some shuffling before huge arms wrapped around my waist. Turning around "Thoma-" getting cut off he pushed his lips onto me

Slowly letting my body go the the ground with him ontop he
Takes of my dress slowly making sure not to rip it.

He kissed down the valley on my breast

Before sucking and nipping at it
I could feel him getting hard. He grunted a bit before unbuckling himself
"Can't wait" he said pushing my thighs apart forcefully
"Wait tho-" getting cut off by him going in I gripped onto his shoulders

He grunted and panted out slamming inside of me,
He looked some seeing my pussy take him in.
I felt him ger even harder before he rubbed his large hand over my clit in circles fast.

"Thomas!" Was all I could moan out he grabbed my tits and sucked on it while pounding the life out of me.
Looking down I seen the outline of his dick in my stomach
It gave my butterfly's I grabbed his cheeks making him kiss me.

Our tongues and spit collected through it all before one final thrust and I felt warmth engulf my whole body.
He pulled out slowly laying down beside me
I crawled a bit before getting on top of him to lay down

——————
Waking up I was in a my room but I felt a heavy weight on me, looking down I seen Thomas large arms wrapped around me. I turned carefully and thankfully he didn't wake up. I looked at him sleeping smiling to myself brushing the strands of hair out of his face.

I kissed his forehead before drifting back off too sleep

———

Hope you enjoyed it

Hope you enjoyed it. It was half assed done again and I don't really know where this book will lead too but hope you liked it.