𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟑𝟗

Sun shining through the house as a breeze flew through, mama and Hoyt were up bickering like usual Monty was doing his usual morning routine as he would usually go out side with his coffee and news paper and watch the sun rise

Thomas had his arms wrapped around me and his head in the crook of my neck as he soft snores rang through.
I brushed my hands through his somewhat messy hair and tapped his shoulder
"Tommy?" I said softly just waking up myself.
Hearing a grunt I chuckled a bit
"Cmon Tom, we need to get up its Halloween today and I want to decorate" I moved him away from me with as much strength as I had.
He laid over on his back, I kissed his cheek and then his neck "please?" I peered up looking at him.
He stares as me before rolling his eyes
"Fine.." I heard as he whispers.
Getting off the bed I put my sundress back on and my hair in a pointy tail, my hair had started to grow a bit longer but not much.
Thomas sat up watching me before his tall frame got up and out of bed to get a new shirt and apron on.

Walking up and out of the basement Thomas went to the table and sat down while I sat beside him, mama put plates of food in front of us.
For some reason the smell of the food made me want to throw up. Getting up fast
"Honey what's wrong?" Mama said.
Hoyt and Thomas looked at me confused
I put my hand over my mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom to throw up.

I felt someone pick my hair up thinking it was Thomas I sighed "thanks babe.." I groaned out
"Well who would have thought I'd get a nickname from you" Hoyt said and he chuckled.
Wiping my mouth "where's Thomas?"
I looked at him "tommy can't handle throw up, hearing it makes him want to throw up- and thrust me it not pretty..he's kinda a baby" Hoyt chuckled. I was gonna say something but ended up throwing up again in the toilet.

Hoyt pats my back and held my hair up as finished. Finally getting up he looked at me with some concern in his eyes..some
" you good?" He asked looked at me
I nod "thanks" he nods and walked out.
Hearing other voices I walked out and seen Alfredo, Tex, Mathew and other family members.
Mathew smiled at me and walked towards me
"Hey" he hugged me "hey it's been a while" I chuckled

"You seen me a week ago when I came in for water.." he looked at me "I meant here", "oh yeah " he pulled away from the hug.
Alfredo came up saying words I couldn't comprehend but he pushed me into him hugging me. "Get off her you weirdo" Tex pulled him off looking at me pushing the strands of hair out of my face.
"Thanks" I said fixing my dress
Thomas came up behind me and looked down at them "well hello big guy" Tex said sarcastically
Mathew hit his arm before they all went out side by the tables and talked.
One lady had a baby girl in her arms I smiled a bit to myself wishing that could be me.
I felt Thomas arm touch my back, looking up he stared at the baby as well.
The older lady took note and walked to us
The baby making coos and babbles out words
"Would you like to hold her?"

"Really?" I asked surprised the the lady nods holding the baby out to me, I glance at Thomas and see him tense up a bit before nodding a little.
Holding the baby in my arms, she held her hands up and touched my nose I smiled a bit turning to Thomas to show. Right as I did she looked at him before crying, Thomas was about to touch her but she ended up crying.

He backed away a bit before slowly walked away and into the house, I knew that hurt him..his self esteem. I played with the baby for a bit before going to her mother and handing her back before finding Thomas.
Walking down back to the basement I seen him slicing up meat for later tonight's dinner, for once it was a pig. Not a human.

"Thomas? You ok?" I asked walking down to him he just nods at me before hacking it up more. "Please don't think that because she doesn't like you..if we have a baby they won't act that way" I put my hand on his arm. He stopped cutting and looked at me. I smiled a bit at him as he nods. "You'll be ok right?" I looked at him
He nods

Later in the day the food was done, we all sat out side as the younger kids were dressed up in costumes. Saying our prayers and eating. Right as I took the first bite I felt I was gonna throw up again. Getting up abruptly I ran to the bathroom again and threw up in the toilet. The door was open so anyone could walk in but this time I heard it shut. "Hoyt I don't need your remarks" I mumbled spiting out. I heard a soft chuckle
"Honey..take this" I turn and seen Luda Mae with a stick in her hand. Looking at her I turned the stick over to see it was a pregnancy test.

"You don't think?" I asked shocked, she shrugs and I take it from her "it's worth a shot" she said before patting my back I threw up again for a while before finally saying I was good and she walked out. Locking the bathroom door I stared at the stick for what felt like hours. So many thoughts and worries went in and out of my head.

Finally I peed on the stick and sat in on the counter and waited for the 5 minutes, my leg shakes and I look at the stick..
I paced around in the bathroom before I looked at the stick. It was one line not two. I wasn't pregnant.

I felt tears brim because half of me was glad but most of me wanted to have a baby. I cried for a bit before realizing I was in the bathroom for a while. Getting out of the bathroom as I cleaned myself up, most of the family members ended up finishing eating while I was in the bathroom.
Luda Mae looked at me before I shook my head at her silently.

I felt her eyes narrow and she sighed before standing up walking to the kitchen.

——————-
I stayed in bed the next day in my new room. Well the room that was originally mine. I still felt worse and anytime I smelt meat it made me gag and throw up. I had his some pregnancy sticks under my bed. Quietly I went to get them and then headed to the bathroom to try.

I took three sticks out and eventually peed on three of them. Sitting them down I stared.
I knew I wasn't gonna get any pregnant markings but it was fun to try I guess..ha.

Eventually marks started to show before one stick was one line, not pregnant. Two lines, Pregnant. One line, not pr- wait two lines?
Looking at the two lines I threw the others away
"Ok wait.." I was about to walk out before I seen Luda Mae on the other side staring at me.

I held the stick behind my back
"One line?" She asked I smiled brightly
"I took three and one of them have two" I squealed quietly. She smiled before looking at me
You need to take another two later today to make sure you are.

In the background you could hear Monty chuckling at the tv as the news reporter says an announcements "Just yesterday night alone 25 murders happened in handdonfield Illinois. The killings where done by a supposed killer Michael Myers, and inmate who had broke out..." the news went on and Monty little laugh was heard
"You bastard..kills more then tommy" he chuckled

I smiled and nods at Luda as she talked a bit before walking back into my room and see Thomas still asleep, smiling I looked at my belly "you better be there.." I pout and got back in bed hiding the sticks.