𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟑

Thomas pushed the hair out of my face And the next thing I hear is a gunshot and my eyes slowly falling

And the next thing I hear is a gunshot and my eyes slowly falling. I can hear faint yells and groans but everything turns groggily.

Soon I wake up and I'm down in the basement again but instead of the floor I'm on someone's bed. I try to turn but end up yelping when I feel pain shoot through my side. I looked down and seen a arm around my hips.

I gulped and looked behind me slowly. I seen Thomas staring at me with no emotion over him.
His hair is over his face and I look over to see his mask hanging down. He pulled me down slowly.

I don't know what happened I'm not even sure how I ended  up here. First I wanna leave then I wanna stay. I wish this was a dream but I don't wanna pinch myself.

————————————-
No one's pov-

The gunshot pierced through the girls side.
Thomas had looked up from her fragile like body to a Hoyt staring him down.
"I told you...I'd take her down if you hadn't.
Leave her out to bleed" Hoyt said with anger through out him.

Thomas was breathing hard. He put the girl down going to Hoyt. "Good now lets g-"
Hoyt getting cut off by Thomas slamming him to the ground. Luda Mae had ran up to him
"Thomas! Stop" she kept chanting over and over trying to push Thomas off.

Luda has used all the strength she had and slapped Thomas. "Thomas so help me. Get that girl. Hoyt get up." Luda said looking at the boys angry. Thomas got off Hoyt.  Thomas always respected him mama

Hoyt got up spitting in Thomas face before walking away limping behind a raging Luda Mae.
Thomas walked to y/n body and he picked her up. Tears fell down his face. He didn't want you to go. Not now. It's too early
————————————

Bringing you to the basement. He laid you on his table before slowly taking your clothes off except your panties and bra. He looked in awe at you before remembering you had a bullet in you.

He spent the next 20 min getting it out. Another 20 min staring at your curves. Another 20 pacing  back and forth of what to do. And then finally he wrapped your wound up after the stitches and rubbed your cheek. He heard your heart beat normally.

Thomas touched your neck and moved his hands down to your breast. He gulped and seen you twitch. He moved his hands down more and went to your hips before slowly picking you up.

He went to get a clean button up shirt and put it around you before remembering you said that you never sleep with a bra sense it's uncomfortable.