𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟑𝟕

The slow moans and grunts rattled through the basement

The slow moans and grunts rattled through the basement. Thomas was pounding into y/n with force.
The sounds of squelches and the silk from there bodies was all to be heard.
"Oh tommy- please-I more"
She would moan over and over through the night

It had been about 4 hours sense she had came into the basement. They didn't care if his family heard-hell they didn't if anyone heard. It was just between them two and them two only.

He held onto one of her hands while his other was wrapped around her waist. Her hand was held with him while the other was wrapped around his neck.
The room was beginning to get humid, sweat started to pour and drip down their bodies.

The amount of cum,juices and other bodily fluids was on them both and the surroundings. Y/n was over the edge of the verge of passing out. At this point she was numb. He was as well but to be quite frank- as much as he doesn't really want kids..he's willing to try.

Finally after the 10th time cumming inside he pulled out slowly hissing a bit before standing up, looking down at y/n and her body.

She had love bites, scratches and different juices all over her. She had passed out already from exhaustion. Sighing he went to clean her up before laying beside her passing out as well.

The slow cutting and sounds of wrapping was what I heard when I woke up. My body ached sitting up a bit I remember what happened last night seeing the hickeys on my thighs.

Blushing a bit I looked over and seen Thomas up and packaging some meat. Yawning I tried to get up before falling to my knees.
Thomas walked to me nonchalantly silently smirking to himself.

He picked me up sitting me on the bed
"Mama..eat..-rest" he said pointing to the soup, and pain relief with a glass of water mama had given him.
Smiling I kissed her forehead
"Thank you"

He nods and goes back to working while at sat on his bed and ate, the warm fluid went down my throat, sighing in relief if felt good.
I was getting sick from the cold coming in but this soup was making my soar throat better.

To be honest I don't know if my throat hurt cause of Thomas dick gagging down my throat or just me and my cold either way it helped with whatever it was. After finishing I finally took the pain medicine and drank water before putting the tray down.

I laid back down and looked around at the ceiling and wall beside me. I seen the staines and chipped paint along with different chain for the chainsaws. Seen some old pictures with either cut out faces, scribbled faces or just burnt.

Sighing I turned over and watched Thomas before my eyes shut falling asleep.

Thomas had seen her fall asleep before quietly like usual he went over and grabbed the tray before walking to the stairs to head up tot he kitchen.

He was met with mama who was talking his Monty about something on the news.
Thomas sat the plate in the sink. Right at he turned around mama was behind him
"Is she ok?" Mama asked
He nods

Mama smiled after a while
"You know..I like her" mama put her hand on his shoulder comforting
He grunts a bit before she walked passed him to make food for lunch

He was happy knowing that she except her.
He knew she did but hearing her finally say it was amazing to hear.
Walking downstairs he decided to lay with me y/n more.

——————-
As the days went they tried and tried to have a baby but would still come back negative and no results.
Y/n would cry every time she would take a test.
The more test she took the more she grew sad and had less hope for each one.

Thomas felt pissed and hurt. He wanted her to be happy, he wanted to finally have kids but it's impossible for her. He would go in the barn and take time to himself to gather his head and anger.
Everyone was sad even Hoyt surprisingly.

Mama would always make big platters o food for y/n but as time and days grew to weeks and then two months. No one had hope. Y/n was sad because she thought everyone was dissatisfied with her.

Thomas was sad cause he thought he was the main reason.