𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 ; 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝟏𝟒

Thomas sat me down beside him

Thomas sat me down beside him. I moved away from him a bit. I was still mad and that handsome face of his won't get in the way of my anger.

Hoyt had told the blessing and as we ate I could feel Hoyt piercing stare. I looked up at him and I felt his foot touch my thigh and he smirked.

I was grossed out and ate my soup fast before staying up. Thomas grabbed my hand yanking me down.

"I'm gonna be here for a while" I thought. From staying here long I know that Luda only eat half a bowl of soup,Monty will eat one serving while Hoyt eats three bowls and for Thomas well he finishes the whole pot. 

Me and him where last at the dinner table and I looked up at him "you finished now?" He nodded. I grabbed a napkin and wiped his mouth off. "Your gonna get your mask all messed up if you eat with that on" I sighed and got up

He got up after me and he walked close behind as I went to the kitchen. Hoyt had went out already and Luda was in her sewing room.
Thomas hands me his plate feeling our hands lightly touch I still felt that heat between us.

I looked up at Thomas "take the mask off so I can clean it real quick" he shook his head no.
I sighed "Thoma-" he went to shut off the lights and then came back to me. I heard the string fall and felt the mask get laid in my hand.

The moon was shining through the window and as I cleaned up his mask as much as I could, I could see his reflection through the window. I stared at him. He was handsome no matter the sick and twisted things he's done. I hate it. I hate that I want him. I hate that I want to leave but I can't.

I need him. Wait! No I don't...right?

—————————————
After finishing cleaning all the plates I turned around to see Thomas staring at me. I slowly made my hand to his cheek. His stance stiffened and he leaned down a bit. I put my hand on his cheek feeling his small stubble growing.
"You wanna?" I looked at him rubbing his chin.

He looked at me and smirked he began to come closer to me grabbing my waist "wait no Thomas I mea- wait what did you think was gonna happen?" I looked at him confused

He put his head down shamefully and made his fingers do this "👉👌" I blushed lightly
"No big guy...I mean shave your little beard " I looked up at him chuckling.

He pushed away and shook his head no. He grabbed my hand and took us back to the basement. "Cmon Thomas. If I'm gonna eventually die here I might as well make you look good for the sake." I rolled my eyes

No one's pov-

He stopped and looked at y/n dead in the eyes.
He almost felt sad that you would
Think that I mean  yeah eventually you would die. But he'd rather die with you in old age.

"No" he said quietly. Y/n was confused
"No about what?" She asked looking around trying to stop the uncomfortable silence

"No Death....to...you" he said to you he was surprised with himself. Your one of the only people he's ever spoken too
Y/n smiled a little before looking up
"Soo? Can I do your face?"

He groaned and nods.
Y/n smiled  and clapped her hands, Thomas sat down and looked at the mirror before turning to y/n. You had gotten some shaving cream and a razor for him. Looking at him you made him get closer to your face and you began to put shaving cream on him.
You turned back and grabbed the razor. Your started on one side and did one stripe. You felt the smooth skin and looked at him. His dark eyes looked at you before looking away.
You went and continued on shaving him.

After a couple of minutes you grabbed a wet rag and g washed his face off. You smiled at him
"You know...for a killer your quite handsome."
You kissed the top of his nose  scrunching his nose he got up and looked at himself.

Thomas had a sense of pride wash over him, he looked at his face until it landed on the bruises and dead skin on his nose. His face changed fast and he looked away.

"Thomas? You ok? Did I do bad?" You asked looking at him as he turns back to you.

He shook his head "then what?" You asked softly you where about to put your hand in his shoulder until he shoved you away lightly. Grabbing his mask he put it back on

You got angrier and grabbed his mask from him ripping it off. "Stop ignoring me! Why do you do this?! Your nice to me one minute then the next you want me to die!" You yelled

He looked at you then out his head down a bit and pointed to his nose "I- what do you mean?" Liking for an answer

He grunted and went in the light showing his dead skin, and brushed up cheeks and nose.
"Oh...Thomas bab- I mean" sighing you looked at him in the eyes

"I think your handsome ok? Mama thinks so too" smiling a little. Thomas just shook his head
You grabbed his side of the face and kissed his cheek,then his nose,then forehead and lastly his lips. He sighed softly and kissed back before pulling away.

"Thomas it doesn't matter what others think ok?"
Smiling

👉this was half ass done pt2