Chapter 2

This is the VIP box of the bar. Anyone who plays here is either rich or expensive. Lin Yu and his little hairy children can't afford to provoke them.

  Shen Qian spit out this mouthful, and she spit out the second mouth immediately. Fortunately, she didn't eat anything all night, and all she spit out was red wine. The wine that came out of the stomach one by one spit out warmly on the man's white shirt, which was very valuable, as if the man's heart was stabbed and bleeding.

  Lin Yu saw that it was not good, and without waiting for the man to speak, he turned around and ran away, leaving Shen Qian, who was spitting out her third mouth, and the man who was supporting her.

  Before the people in the box had finished teasing Lin Yu, he hurriedly pushed the door and ran in.

  Panting shut the door, Lin Yu leaned against the door, panting loudly to regulate his breathing.

  Seeing that it was Lin Yu, Xu Fei immediately felt that something was wrong. Everyone gathered up and asked, "What's wrong? What about Shen Qian?"

  After giving the people around him a blank look, Lin Yu took the wine in Xu Fei's hand and drank it in one gulp. , After moistening his throat, he said, "I'm sick to death, I haven't reached the private room yet. Shen Qian hugged a man and didn't leave, and vomited all over.", 

          "You won't eat the fat duck that's in your mouth because it's a drunk duck?" The little man who had been itching all night heard Lin Yu's words and thumped his chest.

  "Hmph, I'm too lazy to deal with it. I've vomited like that, and I can't stand up." Lin Yu was dissatisfied with the little man and said he was cowardly, and contradicted him.

  Although he said this, Lin Yu understood in his heart. The man came out of the VIP box, and he was by no means an ordinary person, so he couldn't afford to provoke him.

  "Ah, Sika told me that the 6 VIP boxes were all booked by Jin Fei from PO Group."

  The lady who had been standing by the side said something along the way.

  This sentence immediately made several second generation ancestors in the box fry.

  "PO Group? The PO Group that controls the high-tech industry?" Xu Fei's face turned pale, you know, compared with the PO Group, they are completely like ants.

  "Well. Mr. Jin is a frequent visitor to our bar, and our boss reserved a VIP box for him. However, he usually only has one room, and I don't know why he has all six rooms today."

  Another lady took over.

  After saying these two words, not only Lin Yu, but also several others sweated. Xu Fei quickly pulled Lin Yu to the sofa and asked the lady at the door to lock the door.

  "Did he not see you?" Xu Fei asked Lin Yu. Thanks to Lin Yu's fast running, if he is caught, they will suffer. The last time I heard that someone just bumped Jin Fei and was directly smashed by Jin Fei's bottle on the head, that person didn't dare to make a sound.

  "I shouldn't have seen it, but Shen Qian..." Lin Yu was worried that Shen Qian would confess them.

  "She's drunk like that, how could she tell us." Xu Fei said calmly, "Besides, I gave her a pill, and even if they looked for it, they would think Shen Qian was a young lady."

  Speaking of medicine , Lin Yu actually had some pain in his flesh, otherwise what a wonderful night it would be tonight. Now, let's be human with our tails tucked.

  Shen Qian spit out four or five mouthfuls in a row like spitting bubbles before spitting out the remaining wine in her stomach. Alcohol numbs the nerves, Shen Qian burst into tears, holding the man in front of him and asking with a big tongue.

  "You shrink, Yinfen is for your death karma, want me and you Yinfen, you shrink, meet my parents with my fat family this year, it's all a lie! It's a lie! Wow..."

  Shen Qian, The more aggrieved I thought, the more I hugged the man and cried. Under the anesthesia of alcohol, she couldn't even notice that the man was half a head taller than Han Mei, and cried while hugging him.

  The woman's cry echoed in the long corridor, which was quite deafening. The man lowered his head and looked at the woman who was crying in his arms, and looked at her brows and eyes carefully, with deep eyes.

  "Achen~Why don't you come in...Emma, ​​who is this?"

  Lu Chen said to take a breath, but Jin Fei waited for him to take a breath and didn't come in, so he opened the door and came out to look for it. Unexpectedly, as soon as the door was opened, he saw a woman who was crying faintly in his friend's arms, and his sturdy suit was vomited in a mess, mixed with the disgusting smell of alcohol.

  Lu Chen didn't answer because he wasn't sure who she was either. He raised his eyes and glanced at Jin Fei, his voice was as deep as a deep spring.

  "Help me arrange a room."

  Jin Fei looked at the woman in Lu Chen's arms with a puzzled face. When he heard Lu Chen's words, a colorful expression flashed on his handsome face, and finally he was shocked.

  "Damn it, I didn't expect you to be an ascetic person with such a heavy taste?"

  Lu Chen raised his eyes and glanced at Jin Fei. The dark light could clearly illuminate the man's blue eyes, and the long curled eyelashes cast a fan-shaped silhouette.

  Seeing Lu Chen like this, Jin Fei quickly put away his indecentness, stood upright and said.

  "Guaranteed to satisfy you!"

  Jin Fei called the bar owner and chose the most spacious and romantic room for Lu Chen. Jin Fei watched Lu Chen help Shen Qian in and asked, "What about the others?"

  Tonight, everyone came out to celebrate. Without the boss of Lu Chen, it is estimated that the bureau will soon disband.

  "You organize it, and you can continue to play if you want. Don't worry about me." As Lu Chen spoke, his slender and fair fingers bent, pulled up his tie, and pulled it apart with a little force, revealing his beautiful collarbone.

  "Okay." Jin Fei smiled, took a deep look at the bed, smiled meaningfully, and said to Lu Chen, "You can go to the company later tomorrow, with me."

  After that, before Lu Chen could answer, Jin Fei Monkey As if closing the door, he laughed and ran away.

  A chuckle overflowed from his nose, Lu Chen turned his head and glanced at Shen Qian, who was lying on the bed still talking drunk, and reached out to unbutton his shirt.

  Although the bar owner was looking for the largest private room, it was only a room with a large bed and two coffee tables. People who spend the night in bars are all for the mood. The wine-red light above his head was still dim, but it could illuminate the face of the woman on the bed.

  Unbuttoning the buttons, Lu Chen took off his shirt.

  Lu Chen was 1.9 meters tall, and the dark shadow of the lamp pulled his figure back very long.

  Shen Qian was dishonest in all kinds of ways, rolling back and forth on the bed, acting coquettish and splashing, saying for a while that she would not let you go, and begging you to come back for a while, which fully showed the complicated psychology of a drunken woman.

  The smell of alcohol on his body was too strong, so Lu Chen went to the cubicle to take a shower. When he came out covered in water vapor, he saw the woman on the bed.

  Shen Qian heard the sound of rushing water. At home, Han Mei usually takes a shower first, and she goes to wash after the bathroom is warm. After hearing the sound of water, she subconsciously took off her clothes.

  The woman also smells of alcohol, but even so, it can't hide her attractiveness. It took a lot of effort to carry the woman to the bathroom and rinse it clean. Lu Chen put her on the bed again, but found that something was wrong with Shen Qian.

  A layer of fine sweat dripped from the woman's forehead, and the air she exhaled sprayed on his face, burning his brows.

  "Han Mei~"

  During his silence, the woman panted heavily and called out two words tremblingly.

  Lu Chen said, "I'm not Han Mei."

  "Who are you... Who?" Shen Qian was confused and asked leisurely.

  "Lu Chen."

  Just two words, but it was like a complicated process, bit by bit carved in her memory.

  "Hold me."

  Since Han Mei cheated on her marriage, she divorced and slept with another man, what could she do?

Insert bookmark The author has something to say: The
update time is usually around 1:00 a.m. Today, this chapter belongs to Jiageng, and girls can choose to watch it after waking up in the morning~