Chapter 6

Shen Qian stood up from the sofa in fright.

  She didn't know how to hide her emotions, and her expression was shocked and frightened. Lu Chen looked up at her, knowing that he had scared her and felt a little disappointed, but he kept his sadness, and he curled his lips towards her with a soft tone.

  "Don't be afraid, it's just the second option, no matter what you decide, I'll obey."

  Shen Qian was indeed frightened.

  She just walked out of a marriage that she thought was a complete but failed marriage, and she would not step into another marriage like this rashly.

  Knowing the person knows the face but not the heart, now Lu Chen speaks nicely, but who knows what will happen in the future. Thinking of Han Mei at the beginning, he was more sincere than him, but in the end, he chose Lin Si instead of abandoning her.

  Her mind was blank, Shen Qian looked at Lu Chen's smile, and then gradually relaxed.

  She sat down with the armrest of the sofa, Lu Chen took out a tissue and handed it to her.

  "The corner of the mouth."

  Without taking the tissue, Shen Qian felt that her affection for Lu Chen collapsed after he proposed "marriage". She drew a tissue and wanted to reject his two settings. But I feel that I can't be too arbitrary, and I still have to discuss it with Xianxian.

  Wiping the corners of her mouth silently, she wiped some yellow lemon jam on the tissue, Shen Qian clenched the tissue into a ball in her hand, and looked at Lu Chen with clear eyes.

  "Let me think about it for a few days, and I'll give you the news when it's over."

  The situation itself is complicated, and coupled with the heavy responsibility, Shen Qian can't make a decision easily. Since Lu Chen gave her two choices, she had to choose carefully.

  "Okay." Lu Chen naturally agreed to give her time.

  As he said, he did respect all her choices.

  During the communication with Lu Chen, Shen Qian vaguely felt that Lu Chen and Han Mei were different.

  Han Mei gave her sugar-coated cannonballs, forever detailing how perfect her choice was, brainwashing her into his thoughts, and later making her feel that her choice was indeed the right one, thus increasing her happiness feel.

  And Lu Chen, like water, is big with tolerance. He gave several choices analytically, and let her choose according to her demands, and she could even go back on it halfway after making the choice. This made her fall into the tangle of choices, but it also allowed her to take her own favorite path.

  "What would you like to eat at noon?"

  Seeing that Shen Qian was still eating cake, Lu Chen turned the opening of the box slightly towards him. Although the cake is good, don't be greedy.

  Shen Qian is still shy when she sees Lu Chen. Seeing that the cake has been turned to Lu Chen, she is embarrassed to reach out to get it again. She was thinking about things just now and wanted to be fascinated, and she was already full before she knew it.

  "Order takeout." Shen Qian said.

  After speaking, she looked at the time and blinked at Lu Chen.

  "I don't care about food."

  Although the two of them were tied together by the child in her stomach, after all, they were strangers they had never met two days ago, and Shen Qian was slow and warm. , Sitting in the living room, full of embarrassment.

  The meaning of Shen Qian's words is very clear, she doesn't care about food, go home and eat when you are hungry.

  Lu Chen naturally understood, smiled and nodded, then got up, looked down at Shen Qian and said.

  "I'll go first, call me anytime after I think about it."

  Lu Chen stood up, his head almost touching the ceiling, Shen Qian looked up at him, her neck was so tired, she also stood up with him.

  "I don't have your contact information." 

  Early in the morning, after Jin Fei told him Shen Qian's address, he drove over before he was ready, without his personal business card. Lu Chen directly told Shen Qian his personal phone number, and watched Shen Qian enter it. When he was about to say his name, he saw Shen Qian flipped his finger and had already written his name.

  "Lu Chen..." Shen Qian whispered.

  "Chen is Tian Chen's Chen." Lu Chen reminded in a deep voice.

  Shen Qian raised her head, her big eyes were black and white, and she stared at him for a while.

  "Isn't it stretched?"

  Lu Chen: "...No."

  "How do you write it?"

  Lu Chen took the phone and tapped the screen with his long fingers, as beautiful as he was playing on a black and white piano. .

  Shen Qian was fascinated, and when Lu Chen handed her the phone, she blushed unconsciously.

  Looking at the saved number with the word "Lu Chen" on it, Shen Qian was embarrassed beyond words.

  She was born and raised in the country of Z, and it is not as good as a half-blood who can write Z text.

  After Lu Chen stepped out, Shen Qian slammed the door shut, took out her mobile phone and quickly called Xianxian. Shen Qian seemed to have a glass ball in her mouth, spit it out towards Xianxian, and explained the results of her pregnancy test stick this morning, as well as Lu Chen's visit.

  Xianxian said that she would rush to her house immediately after get off work, let her be at home by herself, and don't make random decisions.

  With Xianxian, Shen Qian's shaky heart finally settled down. After hanging up, Shen Qian contacted her agent, Ke Xi. Ke Xi told her that there was no announcement in the past week, not even a small announcement to go to a fourth-tier city for a hot dance, and told her not to call him.

  Shen Qian hung up the phone and started thinking about the future.

  After she gave birth, she would definitely not be able to support her if she wanted to continue working in the entertainment industry. But if she listens to her mother's words and goes home to take an exam as a teacher, then she is unmarried and has a child, and she will depend on her child for life in the future.

  Thinking of this, it is also a lot of sadness.

  However, having a child to live with each other is better than marrying a scumbag for a lifetime.

  Therefore, in the end, no matter what the choice is, if you want to raise a child, you must have an economic foundation.

  Shen Qian remembered the first plan Lu Chen mentioned today, and she was more inclined to this one.

  After Xianxian arrived at Shen Qian's house, she first confirmed that Shen Qian didn't read the pregnancy test stick wrong, and Xianxian asked Shen Qian to call Lu Chen.

  Lu Chen quickly arrived at Shen Qian's house, this time carrying a box of strawberry cakes. With Xianxian's courage, Shen Qian's confidence is enough, she took the cake in his hand and said thank you.

  When Lu Chen first entered the door, Xianxian felt that he was a little familiar. But this feeling is very vague, and it is not necessarily that she feels wrong. When Lu Chen sat down, Xianxian politely poured him a glass of water, and the man thanked her.

  The so-called rituals followed by soldiers, when Lu Chen picked up the water cup to drink water, Xianxian said in an aggressive tone.

  "Mr. Lu knew that Qianqian was drunk, so he dragged her to open a room and had sex... You are a fan and a traitor."

  No matter what the final decision was, Xianxian decided to give Lu Chen a disgrace first. There is no good thing for a creature like a man, and its stomach is full of flowers and intestines. Having said that, if Shen Qian hadn't been so beautiful and just an ordinary girl, would he have sex and sex with her?

  That's impossible.

  Men are all visual creatures. Han Mei, a man who is used to seeing Yingyingyanyan, couldn't help but Tuxin got into Lin Si's bed in the end.

  Xianxian spoke with a gun and a stick, but couldn't beat Lu Chen at all. Looking at Xianxian's thorny rose, Lu Chen smiled slightly.

  "Miss Shen had a male companion at the time. When the male companion was about to take her to the room to rest, Miss Shen hugged me and vomited all over me. Her male companion fled, leaving behind Miss Shen who was still vomiting. I was attending a company party, and I was afraid that it would be unsafe to leave Miss Shen there, so I asked my friend to book a room for me."

  Lu Chen's face was calm, his tone was calm, and there was no sign of lying.

  "I was vomited by Miss Shen, so I took a bath in the room. This is not an exaggeration, right?" 

  The man always maintained a calm and elegant manner, stating that things were smooth and clear, Xianxian faintly felt that she might be slapped in the face , but had to follow the man's way of thinking.

  "It's not an exaggeration."

  "After taking a shower, I was ready to leave. But Miss Shen grabbed me and kissed me... As a normal adult male, I had sex with Miss Shen after receiving such a warm invitation from Miss Shen , is not an exaggeration?"

  "...Not an exaggeration."

  "However, Miss Shen is pregnant now, and half of my responsibility is my responsibility. I will not shirk the responsibility at all." Lu Chen said, "It's up to Miss Shen to decide now."

  Unlike Xianxian's ritual, Lu Chen If you want to promote it, you should suppress it first, and it is clear that Shen Qian is active, he is passive, and then he assumes this responsibility.

  It feels completely different.

  Xianxian's favorability towards Lu Chen increased a little.

  "Since Mr. Lu wants to take responsibility, and Qianqian has no intention of marrying you. Then, let's deal with the first situation proposed by Mr. Lu Chen. However, we will also have corresponding requirements, and we will wait for the agreement to be drawn up , let's all follow the agreement, do you think it's okay?"

  "Yes."

  Lu Chen naturally had no objection to this result.

  "However, I have a request."

  Lu Chen's eyes were on Shen Qian again, and Shen Qian looked up at him with bright and moving eyes.

  "During the period of Miss Shen's pregnancy, I asked to live with her."

 The author has something to say:
[Sorry, the number of words in this chapter is a bit short, there are two updates today, and the second update is at 8:00 pm]
Shen Qian: Marriage is too terrible, there are cheating, there are scumbags!
Lu Chen: Then don't get married.
Shen Qian: Really?
Lu Chen: Just live together.
Shen Qian: ...