Chapter 20

Lu Chen stood under the steps and smiled at Shen Qian.

City B is in the north, and it is dry and cold outside, no better than S City. Lu Chen is wearing a black coat with a simple and simple design woolen sweater.

The man's eyes are clear, and his blue eyes are scattered with crushed sunlight like an inland lake in the north. Even the depth and mystery of the weekdays are a little lighter, only warmth and softness.

Seeing Lu Chen, Shen Qian was unspeakable happiness in her heart. Her hand was held by Lu Chen, stood on one foot, and her body was completely leaning on Lu Chen. And her focus is also on the hand held by Lu Chen.

"Where is naughty?" Lu Chen smiled lightly, and the corners of his lips raised, charmingly spoiled.

With his eyes suddenly turned away, Shen Qian was panicked, bit her lower lip, quickly put down her foot, stood on the ground, and searched for the explanation in her mind.

"I have jumped this step a thousand times since I was a child, and I won't fall."

Holding her fist confidently, Shen Qian stared at Lu Chen with big eyes and said confidently.

Shen Qian only tied a ball head, with no pink on her face. Her big black-and-white eyes seemed to be the best ripe grape under the summer vineyard. Wrapped in a pink sweater, with a white scarf around her neck and sandy snow boots on her feet.

The thermal insulation function is quite in place, but my hands are a little cold.

He nodded in agreement. Lu Chen stretched out his hand and held her hand exposed in the wind again. The back of the woman's hand was cut cold by the wind, and a trace penetrated his palm to the bottom of his heart.

Even if he didn't see her for eight days, he thought he crazy.

Being held by Lu Chen, Shen Qian was a little embarrassed. She blushed and her heart beat to try to draw, while Lu Chen directly grabbed her and took a compromise.

"Go to the car. It's warm."

Shen Qian nodded quickly, looked up on tiptoe and found the black Bentley Mushang parked on the side of the building.

"Did you drive here?" She was pulled into the car by Lu Chen, and the heating in the car has not been turned off. It was warm. Shen Qian sucked her nose and shivered all over. She came warm.

"No." Lu Chen sat in the cockpit, looked down at Shen Qian, reached out his hand to wrap her scarf tightly, and said, "There is no direct flight to D in S City. I'll fly to B City."

"Do you have time to come to see me?" Shen Qian finished asking in surprise, frowned and said doubtfully, "How do you know my grandma's house?"

I knew that Shen Qian accidentally pressed it. Lu Chen smiled helplessly, pulled Shen Qian's wrist, and exposed her white bracelet.

Shen Qian suddenly remembered that when she asked her father to let the crab, she accidentally pressed something. I didn't expect to press it. No wonder Lu Chen said that there was danger. Press it and he will arrive soon. It turned out that there was an instantaneous positioning system in it.

She pressed it at lunchtime. Fortunately, Lu Chen happened to be in B City. If he was in S City, he Would have to rush for a ehile. Shen Qian's heart surged up with warmth, but at the same time, she felt at ease.

Men never make empty checks when they do what they say.

For Lu Chen, there seems to be nothing he can't do.

"What time do you have a plane? Don't be late for the flight." Shen Qian's heart beat so much that she didn't dare to look at Lu Chen's face. This man Sue is terrible, and Shen Qian's girl's heart is completely out of control.