Chapter 28

Lu Chen devised a strategy, and the other end of the phone calmly directed Shen Qian's direction. Not only that, but he can re-plan the route at the fastest speed after she goes wrong.

Shen Qian obeyed the command, and gradually got an impression of the place she walked. After eating the candied haws in her hand, she threw away the bamboo sticks, listened to Lu Chen's instructions on her mobile phone, and had the intention to chat with him.

"I bought a souvenir for you." Shen Qian picked up the square box in her hand and glanced at it, and said something to Lu Chen mysteriously.

"Turn right, and then turn right after 20 meters." Staring at the screen, Lu Chen watched the red dot move slowly according to his words, and his heart gradually relaxed.

"What gift? A secret?"

After Shen Qian turned right, she entered a long alley, with green brick paving, green walls and white tiles. Gradually entered the photography base of W city.

This filming base is a place for shooting costume dramas, and W City is the earliest shooting base in Z country. In the early years of country Z, the films were shot here.

But in recent years, with the prosperity of the film and television industry, especially the development of the special effects industry. The photography base in W City could not meet the requirements of film and TV crews pursuing visual effects, and gradually declined.

The alley that Shen Qian is walking now has a bamboo forest in front of her. When she was in school, she watched many martial arts films in the early years of country Z, and they were all filmed here.

But now, in the alley with blue bricks and white walls and the dense bamboo forest in the distance, the cold wind blows and the bamboo leaves are rustling, except for the rustling wind, there is no other sound.

When Lu Chen asked, Shen Qian paused for a while, wanting to make a fool of himself. During her silent journey, in addition to the voices in the alley and Lu Chen's voice on the other end of the phone, there was a light and mixed footsteps in her ears.

Staring at the ground, Shen Qian secretly cleaned up her steps, the soles of her feet fell, and when she stepped on the solid blue bricks, she made a solid "pop" sound. And behind her, the footsteps of another person mixed in her footsteps were far more dull than hers.

The heart gradually raised, Shen Qian didn't look back, listened to Lu Chen's command, and stepped up unconsciously.

With the sound of her fast footsteps, the footsteps behind her immediately followed.

This alley is 300 meters long. Shen Qian has just entered, and she can't see the alley in front of her. Shen Qian heard the footsteps behind her gradually increasing, her eyes moved slightly, and her mind was racing.

"It's great to have a police husband who can know where I am at any time~" Shen Qian said with a smile, fine sweat dripping from her forehead, before Lu Chen could answer, Shen Qian bit her lower lip and continued: "I I'm going out of the alley soon, you are waiting for me at the entrance of the alley, don't you still have to go to work? What? You came here in a police car~"

Shen Qian had been talking to herself on the other end of the phone, and Lu Chen had noticed something when she called out "police husband". Standing up from his seat in an instant, looking at the red dot moving faster on the screen, Lu Chen said, "Don't be nervous, I'll call the police right away."

The person behind her had obviously been following since Lu Chen talked to her. The conversation between the two just started, he could hear a rough idea. So when Shen Qian said these words, he only slowed down the footsteps behind her at the beginning, and when Lu Chen spoke, his footsteps quickly accelerated.