Chapter 8

The news of Han Mei's marriage proposal on PGTV's live broadcast has dominated the entertainment headlines for several days, and the popularity has continued to this day.

  Not only on the Internet, but on TV, in the newspapers, and even when people go out to chat, they are talking about the news that Han Mei proposed to Lin Si.

  Regarding this news, the media took a firm stand this time. The whole manuscript praised Han Mei and envied Lin Si's luck. In the entertainment industry, it is only a matter of time before Han Mei has reached the current status, and it is only a matter of time before Lin Si can be transformed from a small flower to a big one.

  The two of them had a sweet and happy relationship, which made many people believe in love again.

  A marriage proposal in a dream, a love in a dream, but who knows how dirty and disgusting it will be after breaking this layer of dream. Their happiness created so much grief for Shen Qian.

  Although Lin Si is a little flower, her status is still different from that of Han Mei. Announcing the relationship is in the form of a marriage proposal, which will be somewhat of a blow to Han Mei's career.

  Thinking of the hidden marriage at that time, he sanely said that in order not to affect his career... Oh, now it seems that he really loves Lin Si deeply.

  Love has the magic power that makes people desperate and not afraid of bloodshed.

  This kind of magic does not exist in Shen Qian and Han Mei, because Han Mei does not love her at all.

  The more I think about it, the more my heart hurts.

  Shen Qian is not a masochist. After the incident, she turned off the mobile phone network, unplugged the network cable at home, did not turn on the TV, did not buy newspapers, and even ordered takeout for meals, just hoped not to hear about them. news of the two.

  However, the fact that she unilaterally cut off her news with Han Mei and Lin Si does not mean that it has nothing to do with her.

  Han Mei's revenge against her has only just begun.

  Ke Xi's tone still carried the impatience and arrogance of the past, which is no wonder, Crescent Media is a small company. There are not many brokers, but there are many small artists. The company's resources are already stretched thin, and sometimes it depends on the artist's perception.

  And Shen Qian was the one who was the most incomprehensible.

  If you don't go with the wine, it is even more impossible to accompany you to sleep.

  In this cannibalistic entertainment circle, with no background, no resources, no means, and no consciousness, it is a fantasy to want to be in the top.

  For Shen Qian, Ke Xi has always maintained a stocking management policy. Occasionally there was an announcement that no artist was willing to go, so he informed Shen Qian to let her go.

  It's really blinding, and God appreciates the face and body.

  Han Mei's engagement banquet is a big event in the entertainment industry. The video of the marriage proposal a few days ago is still popular on the Internet. Climbing into this hot wind, small artists show their faces at the engagement banquet, and their worth can skyrocket.

  But when the company's top management handed over resources, he said that Han Mei side asked Shen Qian to go up by name. An Luan, the most popular artist under Ke Xi, also became angry, but he couldn't do it according to other people's rules.

  Speaking of which, this resource is definitely a waste to Shen Qian.

  I originally thought that her solo dance on PGTV would increase her exposure, and received a few more announcements by the way, but who knew that after she finished dancing, she would be completely silent, and she was simply an insulator in the entertainment industry. This kind of physique is really amazing.

  Hearing Han Mei's name, Shen Qian sat on the sofa and grasped her clothes tightly with her fingers.

  The heart has no feeling, and the thoughts are floating in the air, and Shen Qian hears her own voice vibrating in the eardrums.

  "Ke Xi, I don't want to accept this announcement."

  "What?" Shen Qian refused in a low voice, and Ke Xie instantly exploded, sarcastically: "You don't want to accept it? Where did you get the capital and asked me to choose? You say something. If you don't want to pick it up, don't pick it up? I just inform you that I have signed the appointment, and then you will pay the penalty yourself if you breach the contract!"

  With a "smack", Ke Xi scolded and hung up the phone. The busy tone came beeping, and Shen Qian's heart swayed to the bottom of the valley. When breathing, her chest felt like being hit by a heavy object, and the pain was so painful that she didn't dare to breathe.

  The face that had just been washed was wet with tears again. Shen Qian cried uncomfortably, and wrapped her arms around her knees, she sat down on the sofa and began to cry.

  She didn't want to dance at Han Mei's engagement banquet, watching Han Mei and Lin Si happy, but she did everything she could to please the guests, just like a monkey. Moreover, she can't even guarantee that she will not make trouble at the wedding.

  If there is trouble, the media will know, but Han Mei will take revenge on her parents.

  This is what hurts her the most.

  But if she doesn't go, can she afford so many liquidated damages?

  Lu Chen came to Shen Qian's house at eight o'clock the next morning with his belongings. After ringing the doorbell, a short while later, there was the sound of slippers stepping on the door, "click" unlocked, and the door opened.

  Shen Qian cried all night last night, her eyes were naturally swollen, her throat was a little hoarse in the morning, and she spoke rustlingly.

  "You have so few things."

  Seeing that Lu Chen only held a box, there were only simple toiletries and a few books in it. He was carrying a small suitcase, probably a bedding and a change of clothes.

  After Shen Qian cried, the red blood on the eyeballs was especially obvious, and the double eyelids were also swollen and thick.

  When she opened the door, Lu Chen knew she was crying again.

  "What's the matter?"

  Holding the suitcase, he dragged the suitcase into the room, Lu Chen frowned, looked at Shen Qian, and asked softly.

  "It's fine." Not wanting to mention what happened yesterday, Shen Qian opened the door of the side bedroom, "Here." 

  The side bedroom is leaning against the balcony, the furnishings are simple and simple, there is only one desk, and the wall is decorated with several layers of bookshelves. Beneath the bookshelf, a bed with a new mattress.

  Shen Qian didn't want to say more, and Lu Chen didn't ask any further, just raised his hand to rub Shen Qian's hair, and said with a smile, "Thank you."

  Although she didn't know Lu Chen well, his movement of rubbing her hair was really gentle, and she was in a good mood. When it got better, Shen Qian smiled at him and said, "I'll help you clean up together."

  Without rejecting, Lu Chen put down the box, took out the toiletries, and left some folders and books in the box, which Shen Qian helped to put in the box. on the bookshelf.

  Several books have "codes" in their names. After Shen Qian asked Lu Chen's approval, she opened the book and glanced at it. The dense code inside made her eyes dizzy, and she quickly closed the book.

  "Are you a programmer?" After placing the books, Shen Qian helped Lu Chen hang his clothes. Lu Chen's clothes are very simple in design and style, but they feel very comfortable when touched. If Lu Chen doesn't wear it anymore, it can be used as a diaper.

  If Jin Fei knew that Shen Qian actually used Lu Chen's D&R's high-end diapers to make diapers, he would probably have vomited blood with laughter.

  "Yes." Lu Chen lowered his head and glanced at the shade, the woman's expression was much brighter than before.

  "Then why aren't you bald?" In Shen Qian's usual sense, programmers were bald. She lives in the school dormitory with her parents and has a good relationship with the teachers upstairs. A brother who used to play together since childhood became a programmer in an IT company in B city. But at the age of thirty, he was already bald. Moreover, due to the frequent sedentary, there is a big belly.

  But Lu Chen was completely different. His hair was dark and thick, and his body was long and flat. In her mind, she still vaguely remembered the ravines in his abdominal muscles and the tight and powerful waistline that she felt when she put her palm on his abdomen that night of ecstasy...

  "I do it. Hair transplant." Lu Chen looked down at Shen Qian, the corners of his lips twitched, with a faint doting smile.

  Amused by Lu Chen's answer, Shen Qian laughed and swept away the haze of yesterday.

  After making arrangements, Lu Chen went downstairs to the car to get the matcha cake and strawberries he bought for Shen Qian, and then went to work.

  Watching Lu Chen go downstairs, Shen Qian returned to the side bed, looking at the things that were placed in Lu Chen, not many, but gradually gained some popularity.

  Living together has both disadvantages and advantages. The disadvantage is that men and women are not close to each other, and there will always be various inconveniences. The advantage is that there is someone to accompany, and Shen Qian will not think about Han Mei too much.

  Also, there are strawberries to eat.

  Shen Qian jumped up happily and took the box to the kitchen to wash the strawberries.

  Lu Chen got off work at noon in the afternoon, and left the documents to Jin Fei for help reviewing. Watching his friend step into the shallow life step by step, he only felt that he was stepping into the abyss step by step.

  Shen Qian gave him a set of spare keys for her home when he left. In the past few days that he knew Shen Qian, she seemed to have been eating takeout, and she couldn't have takeout for dinner today.

  It's only six o'clock now, but a shadow has already enveloped the earth. Lu Chen opened the door and entered the house, but the room was dark. He took off his shoes, put on slippers, and turned on the living room light in confusion.

  The lights suddenly came on, and there was a faint moan and moan in the originally silent living room.

  On the sofa, Shen Qian's body was curled up, his facial features were wrinkled together, beads of sweat fell from her pale face, her wet lips were slightly parted, and moans and groans came out.

  Lu Chen only felt a tightness in his chest, his heart stopped beating suddenly, he strode forward to the sofa, stretched out his arms, picked up Shen Qian, picked her up and walked out.

The author has something to say:

Shen Qian: I can't eat it anymore! Eat fat again!
Lu Chen: I didn't see fat.
Shen Qian: My fat is different from others. I have fat breasts and buttocks. You can't see that I'm fat, it means you are a gentleman.
Jun Zichen: Come on, eat more [Putting pudding, chiffon, cheese buns, hot pot, lobster and barbecue
: ...