Chapter 15

The police came over and asked Shen Qian to do the transcript. Shen Qian let go of Xianxian's arms, stood up, and looked up to see Lu Chen standing outside the door.

She promised Lu Chen to protect herself from abortion. Shen Qian rushed up desperately to save the girl. Seeing Lu Chen, Shen Qian was a little embarrassed to look at him.

However, Lu Chen didn't mean to blame at all. He walked calmly to Shen Qian and said to the police, "I'm a family member. Can I join her?"

"Not a family member." Shen Qian said quickly.

The policeman was stunned and said with a smile, "Do you know each other?"

Shen Qian denied it in such a hurry that Lu Chen's eyes darkened, stared at Shen Qian, and her lips were slightly squeezed.

"I know, I'm a friend."

Lu Chen looked at her quietly, and such a gaze made Shen Qian inspeakable panic. Just like when she was a child, her friend took her beloved toy to play with her, but she refused to give it.

Shen Qian is too easy to soften her heart. If something goes wrong, she always finds the reason from herself. Such a personality sounds good, and bad is coward. But Shen Qian is not only cowardly, but can be seen from today's events.

"Okay, just don't be a human trafficker who robs people at the police station." The policeman smiled gently and kindly. If it hadn't been for Shen Qian's help today, there would have been a broken family. He recognized Shen Qian's behavior very much in his heart. Although she was a little blind, she was also brave and resourceful.

Shen Qian sat in the chair and roughly explained the passage. She can't tell some meticulous things. At that time, my brain was hot and I didn't pay attention to anything else at all.

"Then how do you know that this is not just a mistress, but a human trafficking?" After taking the transcript, the police asked such a question from a personal perspective.

Shen Qian looked up at the police and confessed honestly.

"Thing women have different accents."

As a child of a teacher's family, Shen Qian often travels with her parents. I have been to some northern provinces, where the dialect accent is special, and Shen Qian still has an impression. Today, among the four or five women, one has an S-city accent, and the other provinces and cities have a messy accent.

If you catch a mistress, it is impossible to gather relatives from such afar to catch them together.

"Thanks to Miss Shen's careful observation, my family would really not come back." The mother of the rescued girl also came over at this time, holding Shen Qian's hand and thanking her loudly.

Shen Qian responded politely and comforted her. After rendezvous with Xianxian, she left the police station.

When she got outside the door, Xianxian took the things in her bag to Shen Qian. When she was pushed down by a woman, Shen Qian held her palms on the ground and the jade bracelet on her wrist was broken.

Shen Qian looked at the jade bracelet broken into three sections, and her eyes moved slightly, which was a little relieved. This bracelet was given by Han Wu on Shen Qian's birthday. Originally, the divorce should have been returned to Han Wu.

Now the bracelet is broken, and Han Wu is completely finished.

Lu Chen asked Jhonny to send Xianxian home. Shen Qian got into Lu Chen's car. The car started and only heard the sound of wheels running over the ground. The two people in the car were speechless all the way, and the atmosphere was embarrassing.