Chapter 13

"Terp on the code."

After a long time of nervousness, Lu Chen looked at her, with blue eyes like a quiet sea, and he said three words in a low voice.

"Ha ha?"

Shen Qian, who came to her senses from the brain tonic of the rich family struggle drama, was stunned when she heard these three words.

The work done by Lu Chen was also unclear to Shen Qian for a while. If there is a chance in the future, he will take her to visit the company. Of course, as the wife of the group.

Thinking of this, Lu Chen's lips hooked deeper, and Shen Qian's eyes hid aside.

"No matter what I do, I can say with a clear conscience that I got all this on my own ability. Just live at ease."

"Oh, oh."

Shen Qian nodded like a chicken pecking rice and lowered her head to eat porridge. She told Lu Chen about the meeting with Han Wu today, and spontaneously brought their relationship closer. But Lu Chen's answer did not seem to think as she did.

However, everyone has everyone's privacy, and Shen Qian doesn't go to ask much, but her eyebrows are frowned and twisted like a lock.

Looking at her like this, Lu Chen couldn't help laughing out and put his forefinger against Shen Qian's forehead. The latter shrank back in horror and looked at him like a hamster with wide eyes.

Fortunately, Lu Chen's arms were long enough. Even if Shen Qian raised her body, his fingers could reach her enough.

His index finger moved slowly and gently rubbed Shen Qian's eyebrows twice. Lu Chen laughed.

"What else do you want to ask?"

Looking at Lu Chen's gentleness as usual, Shen Qian was rude and asked the question she wanted to ask most in her heart.

"Do your parents live with you? Do they know about the baby?"

"My parents are in Country D, and I only live here. They don't know about the baby at the last minute. If you want them to know, I can also tell them." After saying that, Lu Chen said in a spirit, "However, if they know, they are likely to come to see you..."

"Well... forget it." Shen Qianbra made up the scene staring at her stomach and trembled.

"Don't worry." Lu Chen seemed to know Shen Qian's worries, and his eyes were charming and firm with the man. "If you want to raise a baby, I will never rob you. The baby will always be yours."

With a move in her hand holding the spoon, a warm current poured into her heart, melting her worries. Shen Qian looked up at Lu Chen with full of trust in her eyes.

"I didn't expect that my parents-in-law robbed children in TV series to be deceptive."

"My parents-in-law?" Lu Chen looked at Shen Qian with a smile.

As soon as she finished speaking, Shen Qian paused for half a second, and then blushed from her cheek to the root of her neck. Her earlobes were so red that she was hot that Shen Qian buried her head in porridge and pretended not to hear it.

Lu Chen is a very well-educated person, and his parents are definitely not that kind of rich upstart, so her parents-in-law who are worried about robbing children are simply groundless.

Shen Qian snorted and laughed at ease, lowered her head and continued to eat porridge. While hearing that Shen Qian called her parents-in-law, Lu Chen smiled deeper.

After dinner, the maid came up to clean up the table. Lu Chen took Shen Qian to visit the leisure area.

Next to the fireplace, there is a bookshelf against the wall. On the bookshelf, books are divided according to their functions and arranged neatly. Under the bookshelf, there are very comfortable desks and chairs. Behind the glass door next to the bookshelf is another world.