Chapter 3

Shen Qian woke up with back pain.

  When she opened her eyes, the sun shone through her body, and she lay naked on a big bed with the quilt covering her body.

  The head seemed to be drilled through again and again by a drill, and some broken images in my mind were drilled even more shattered, to the point of being almost blank.

  "Ah..." She screamed in pain, Shen Qian covered her head and supported her body, and finally sat up from the bed. Half-squinting, she looked at where she was.

  She is now in a private bar room, and the curtains on the bedside are half-opened, and only part of the sunlight comes in, enough to illuminate the room clearly.

  The color of the whole room is dull and dull, and the dark red bedding exudes a faint smell of disinfectant. There were two brown coffee tables beside the bed, which were empty.

  On the concave and convex wallpaper, blood-colored roses are blooming, showing charming temptation. There is a pot of round lamps hanging on the ceiling. Inside the white lampshade, you can clearly see the wine red light bulbs that complement the wallpaper.

  On the left front of the bed, is the door of the box, which is now tightly closed. The floor is covered with soft carpet, clean and dust-free. On the carpet beside the bed, the clothes Shen Qian wore yesterday were spread on it messily, showing the passion and indulgence of yesterday.

  The moment she saw the clothes, Shen Qian's body shook like an electric shock, the fragments in her brain were glued together, and she remembered everything.

  I vaguely remember yesterday's madness. The two went from the bed to the bed, from the bed to the bed, until finally she lost consciousness, and the man was still moving on her.

  It was originally a one-night stand, and it is normal for the man to be absent after waking up. Shen Qian had mixed feelings about yesterday's indulgence. After all, it was someone I didn't know. Although it was cool at the time, I felt very empty physically and mentally afterwards. But yesterday, Shen Qian also got unprecedented stimulation and pleasure from him, and it was worth thinking about it.

  Let's just pretend she didn't pay for a prostitute.

  This kind of comfort was about to take effect, but it fell apart after Shen Qian got up and stood up.

  Shen Qian's back hurt so much that she couldn't straighten up.

  What's going on here?

  With her eyes fixed on the trash can beside the bed, Shen Qian rolled over and got out of bed, but her waist was sore and sore that she lost her strength and fell to the floor with a thud.

  Tears burst out from the pain, Shen Qian stretched out her hand to take out the trash can, and took out the inferior condom that had been torn apart.

  The cover was indeed worn, but it was torn by the two of them.

  A thunderbolt struck the Tianling cover, and Shen Qian was sobbing, tears falling down.

  Trembling, I was about to touch my phone, but I couldn't find it for a long time. In despair and helplessness, the phone rang by itself.

  Seeing the name flashing on the screen, Shen Qian's tears fell even more violently. After pressing the answer, her friend Xianxian's eager voice came over.   

         "Hey, Qianqian, what happened to Han Mei? Why did he propose to Lin Si? Is it a scandal? Is it a hype?"

           Agent Jason knows. Xianxian has been traveling for the past few days. She was so tired last night that she shut down and slept. When I woke up in the morning, I heard someone gossip, and when I opened the entertainment news and saw the headlines, my whole person was blown up.

  The headlines of several major entertainment media were all dominated by Han Mei's proposal to Lin Si at the live broadcast of the PGTV New Year's Eve party last night. In the eyes of outsiders, anyone would congratulate him. Han Mei, the national male god of the entertainment industry, finally settled down and proposed to the popular little actress Lin Si. A talented woman, a golden boy and a beautiful girl, she is a perfect match.

  But in Xianxian, who knew about Han Mei and Shen Qian's hidden marriage, she was completely confused and in a state of WTF. She opened the address book and called Shen Qian.

  Xianxian's repeated questions made Shen Qian feel darker and darker. She held back her tears and said to Xianxian with a thick nasal voice.

  "Xianxian, I slept with another man last night."

  "Sleep well!"

  Although Shen Qian has a silly and sweet personality and a soft-faced girl, she is really ruthless, and she can really do it.

  "He... he cum shot."

  This may not be a big deal for a girl who often goes out for sex.

  But for a person whose parents are both teachers, after graduating from the film school, she has been in the entertainment industry for two years and still keeps herself clean.

  "You didn't wear a condom?"