Chapter 24

Ke Xi hung up the phone, and his inner desire expanded, but he was worried.

After so many years under him, Shen Qian finally had a crew willing to take it, and she played a role with Han Wu. Maybe she would be popular. However, it was not decided directly, but just to audition. It is unknown what will happen in the process.

Shen Qian usually pretends to be stupid and sweet, but in fact, she is clear about the entertainment industry. The crew of Vigilance is willing to find her. There must be someone who likes her.

Thinking of this, Ke Xi couldn't help but think of Han Wu's invitation to Shen Qian to dance at his engagement banquet.

"Why let her go?"

When An Luan heard Shen Qian's name, her anger rubbed on.

As an actor at the same time as Shen Qian, An Luan has always been unaccustomed to seeing her. Because Shen Qian is more beautiful and taller than her.

Ke Xi has a fixed training mode for his actors, that is, to take them to the reception.

At first, there will be both rain and dew. Later, depending on everyone's performance and awareness, you will decide what kind of wine restaurant to go to according to the scale of female artists. And An Luan became the most expensive artist under Ke Xi from this batch of fights.

For Shen Qian, An Luan was afraid at first, then disdained, and now she hates.

She slept twice as many people as others and got a chance to play the heroine of a TV series that could only be broadcast on satellite TV. Shen Qianqing didn't pay anything, but got the opportunity to play with Han Wu.

Just now, the so-called Mr. Liu ran a train all over his mouth and said that the heroine began to determine Lin Si, which was pure bragging. This kind of broken TV series, with low investment, is completely a gathering place for small actors. She tried her best to get this role, but just took a gimmick of the protagonist.

And the real influence of this gimmick is definitely not as good as Shen Qian's supporting actress in the next play with Han Wu.

"It should be recommended by Han Wu." Ke Xi also devoted himself to An Luan and said,

"People have their own lives. Even if Shen Qian gets such an opportunity, she may not be able to get this role if she doesn't pay."

"If I can sleep with Han Wu, I'm willing to stick it upside down." An Luan was so angry that her chest was stuffy, and her lips were blue with depression. "Look at what crooked melons and cracked dates I accompanied. I feel sick when I close my eyes."

"All right, all right." Ke Xi looked at her blue and purple. Ke Xi's heart softened a little coldly. He took off his coat and put it on. Ke Xi said, "Shen Qian did not seize the opportunity. When she failed in the audition, I would plead with the crew and let you audition."

After getting this promise, An Luan felt more comfortable. After snorting, she closed her eyes.

After Lin Furong fought against Li Yumo, Shen Qian went home and carefully analyzed her background in the department for two years, but it was still a reason for a trick.

The biggest reason is that she has no sense of substitution in the entertainment industry.

Although she wants to beg for food in the entertainment industry, she always subconsciously breaks out of the circle. Whether it's a dinner party in the crew or a director's treat, she will always refuse at the first time.

The first year is because she is upright, the second year is because of Han Wu, and now in the third year, she has summarized the lessons learned.

There are still principles, but we should also relax ourselves appropriately, try to integrate into the circle, and make more friends in the entertainment industry.