Chapter 7

This request from Lu Chen caught Shen Qian off guard. She looked up at Lu Chen, who also smiled at her. His expression was calm and his eyes were deep.

  "No." Shen Qian looked into his eyes, frowned and whispered refusal.

  This is definitely not acceptable.

  At present, she doesn't know enough about Lu Chen. Although Lu Chen can provide financial help, if he has bad intentions towards her after living together, it will be one corpse and two lives.

  Shen Qian is not so stubborn as to be so nervous.

  "If you are worried about personal safety, I can give you the greatest guarantee. There will be surveillance video installed at home, and if you have any accident, the surveillance video will contain evidence. If I want to do something to you, I won't be so stupid. Let's do it at home."

  His eyes darkened, Lu Chen knew the depth of his worries, and said in a deep voice.

  Lu Chen's words did not comfort Shen Qian, she shook her head and said in a negotiating tone.

  "You live at your house, come and see me when you have time, or ask a nanny to take care of me, that's fine."

  "I live with you, not because of you." Lu Chen interrupted Shen Qian's words.

  The interrupted Shen Qian stopped, opened her eyes to look at Lu Chen, and waited for him to speak.

  "You are worried about the safety of you and your child, and I am also worried." Lu Chen turned his eyes and said lightly, "I don't believe you."

  "This is my child, and I will not let him get hurt." Shen Qian raised it up Hand, look sincere, raised her hand to swear.

  "He's my child too." Lu Chen smiled, "You can't double standard."

  Shen Qian blinked, she couldn't answer this. Indeed, when she suspected that Lu Chen would hurt her, it also meant that she felt that Lu Chen would hurt their children.

  "Well, let's discuss it again." 

  The negotiation is deadlocked, and the best way is to slow down. Xianxian saw that the two of them were speechless, so she started to say something.

  Lu Chen was not in a hurry or annoyed, nodded and stood up.

  Shen Qian looked at the teacup on the table, and her heart was a mess. She knew that she should agree to Lu Chen's request out of fairness, but she also had her worries.

  "Didn't you say that I will respect me in every decision I make?"

  Shen Qian looked up at Lu Chen with a slightly dissatisfied look in her eyes.

  Lu Chen didn't answer her, but asked a question with a smile.

  "What kind of cake would you like to eat next time?"

  "Chocolate."

  "Okay."

  Xianxian: "..."

  After Lu Chen left, Xianxian asked Shen Qian to take out the computer, opened WORD and typed the title.

  "Xianxian, do you really want to live with him?" Watching Xianxian's fingers quickly flipping on the keyboard, she had already typed the title in the blink of an eye, and wrote three agreements. But looking at the content of the agreement, it seems that the terms of Lu Chen living with her were not rejected.

  "Isn't your house two bedrooms and one living room? You clean up the side bedroom and let him live in." Xianxian looked at the screen, still considering the content of the agreement.

  "But..." Shen Qian still wanted to speak, Xianxian paused and turned to look at Shen Qian.

  "As you said, if he is mean to you, you probably won't be able to come back the day you were at the bar."

  This is not alarmist, Xianxian has been working for so many years, and it is quite accurate to see people. Lu Chen's temperament is good, his quality is top-notch, his speech is clear, and his living standard and social status must not be low. Besides, he proposed to live with Shen Qian while she was there. If he really wanted to threaten Shen Qian's life, he, who was so cautious, shouldn't let her know.

  However, for Lu Chen, Shen Qian was still too ordinary. Why did Lu Chen take a fancy to Shen Qian? There should be some tricks in it.

  What is tricky, don't need to explore too much, as long as Shen Qian is not hurt, everything else is irrelevant.

  After Xianxian shared her thoughts with Shen Qian, Shen Qian gradually became quiet. The experience in her youth made Xianxian more vigilant and fearful than ordinary people. Since she said so, it must be fine.

  "In front of him, you behaved so badly, you were so innocent, it was normal for him not to believe that you could take care of your miscarriage. Also, he lives with you and can take care of you. The surveillance footage will be linked to me. On the computer, if there is a situation, I will call the police immediately."

  Following Xianxian's arrangement, Shen Qian nodded and said, "Okay."

  Turning back, Xianxian continued to type and said a word while typing.

  "It's best not to tell uncles and aunts about this."

  When it comes to parents, a layer of guilt and sadness enveloped a shallow heart. The last time she married Han Mei secretly, she didn't tell her parents for Han Mei's sake. This time she was pregnant out of wedlock, and she couldn't tell her parents for the sake of the child.

  She knew her mother's temper, and when she learned that she was pregnant, she would definitely come from City B to escort her to the hospital for an abortion. Her parents are definitely for her own good, but she also has her own choices.

  After a failed marriage, she may not have another marriage. With Lu Chen's financial support, she lived with her children, and it was a beautiful life.

  So, she didn't plan to tell her parents about it before the baby was born.

  Shen Qian sat on the sofa in a trance, her thick eyelashes covered a fan-shaped silhouette on her lower eyelid under the light, making Shen Qian beautiful and sad.

  "Thank you for not telling your uncle and aunt about marrying Han Mei, otherwise, what will happen now."

  Xianxian glanced at Shen Qian, and hugged her shoulder to comfort her.

  Shen Qian looked back at Xianxian with regret in her eyes.

  "I should have asked Lu Chen to bring the matcha cake. The chocolate is too greasy, and I will suffer from morning sickness." 

  She squeezed Shen Qian's shoulder tightly, and Xianxian swore that if she comforted Shen Qian again, she would commit suicide by cutting her belly.

  After the agreement was written, Shen Qian called to inform Lu Chen to send someone over to install monitoring equipment. When installing the monitoring equipment, Xianxian came over to supervise with Shen Qian, so as not to be tricked by the installer.

  On the day of the installation, Lu Chen didn't come because he was working overtime. Xianxian looked at the installer in the "Fa-Cun" uniform carrying the *** upstairs, hummed and said to Shen Qian.

  "It seems that Lu Chen is really rich. Finch is the surveillance equipment of PO Group. It is of the world's top quality, and the nighttime shooting is as clear as daytime. The price is not cheap."

  If Xianxian remembers correctly, Finch's The advertising slogan seems to be: illegal, it is impossible to do anything.

  It is quite in line with their company's positioning of surveillance video.

  After the installation was completed, Shen Qian sent the two installers away. I ordered takeout and Xianxian ate some, and Lu Chen also came over after get off work.

  Shen Qian was catting at the door, and as soon as Lu Chen rang the doorbell, she immediately opened the door. After taking the cake that Lu Chen handed over, she was neither tired nor morning sickness, so she opened the box and went to cut the cake.

  Gentle smiled and glanced at Shen Qian. Lu Chen looked up and looked around at the monitoring equipment. It was connected to Shen Qian's computer. The picture was stable and the picture quality was clear. The master Jin Fei picked was really skilled.

  Xianxian had already come over with the agreement. After Lu Chen took it, he saw the conditions listed in the agreement.

  1. During the pregnancy, the man shall provide all the funds required for the pregnancy, fulfill his father's responsibility, and accompany the woman to do all the inspections required during the pregnancy.

  2. The two parties live together during pregnancy, and the woman's privacy must be guaranteed. Unless the woman asks, He should not enter the woman's bedroom and disturb the woman's private life. At the end of the pregnancy, the man should move out of the woman's house immediately.

  3. The child is raised by the woman, and the man provides the monthly support fee (at least 10,000 yuan) required by the woman, and the child support fee can be increased with the improvement of the economic level and the fluctuation of the currency exchange rate.

  4. The man has the right to visit the child, but only with the consent of the woman, and the man is prohibited from participating in the woman's life.

  5. The woman can change the content of the agreement at will after the event, such as marriage and other requirements proposed by the man, and if the woman proposes, they must be satisfied together. And while the woman is pregnant, the man is forbidden to fall in love with another person and marry.

  The first four agreements were all proposed by Lu Chen himself. But the last one, when Xianxian wrote it, Shen Qian felt that it was an unequal treaty. However, after reading it, Lu Chen nodded and signed it without hesitation, for the sake of legal effect, he even provided a copy of his passport and pressed his handprint.

  All this was as fast as a dream, and Lu Chen signed and agreed that the two would live under the same roof in the future. When Lu Chen looked up at her with a smile and asked what kind of cake to bring next time, Shen Qian didn't forget her needs.

  "Matcha."

  "Okay." After signing the agreement, Lu Chen didn't seem to feel that he was at a disadvantage, instead he was very happy. When he spoke, his azure blue eyes were like a sea covered with bright moonlight in the middle of the night, bright and calm.

  "Then I'll move in directly tomorrow."

  Shen Qian looked up at him, her black and white eyes bright and clean, accompanied by anxiety, relief, and inevitable entanglement.

  Thinking that the relationship with Shen Qian was about to open a new chapter, Lu Chen felt a little excited, he couldn't help raising his hand, put his broad palm on Shen Qian's head, and rubbed her soft and smooth hair, Then he turned around and went out the door.

  After being rubbed like this twice, the anxiety and entanglement in Shen Qian's eyes disappeared. The top of her head seems to still have the temperature of his palm, which is warm and comfortable.

  Shen Qian was completely relieved.

  A gentle person like Lu Chen will definitely be fine.

  And Xianxian, who saw all this in her eyes, raised the corner of her mouth unconsciously.

  Xianxian had to go to work the next day. After Lu Chen left, she also left, leaving Shen Qian alone at home.

  Shen Qian was idle and bored. After eating two bites of cake, she played with the monitoring equipment for a while. When I was about to wash up and go to bed, I received a call from Ke Xi.

  Shen Qian, who was so excited and trembling, immediately answered the phone, but the news that Ke Xi gave her over there shattered her excitement.

  "There's an announcement. Han Mei and Lin Si's engagement banquet will ask you to dance over there."

The author has something to say:
Shen Qian: My ex-husband came to trouble me!
Lu Chen: There is no trouble that cannot be solved with money. If so, use the card.