Chapter 21

In Li Yumo's impression, her aunt always looked indifferent and calm. This expressionless appearance gradually became majestic and indifferent as she grew older.

Shen Qian was an actress, and she was the most fiercely opposed in those years. Li Yumo has never seen Lin Furong, who has always been silent and cherishes words like gold. She analyzed Shen Qian's unsuitable appearance as an actor in detail.

At that time, she knew that although her aunt was cold on the surface, she actually loved her daughter in a way.

Just like today.

Obviously, Shen Qian was most disgusted with being an actor and the unspoken rules of the entertainment industry. However, on Shen Qian, under such evidence, she did not doubt her daughter, but gave Shen Qian the strongest trust backing.

Lin Furong's words shocked everyone in the living room.

She didn't speak loudly and threw a sound. In the Lin family, she is the biggest parent except for her grandma at present. Among relatives, the usual jokes are jokes, but when it comes to the major things that really need to be discussed, she has to make up her mind.

Lin Furong's eyes were cold, her face was tight, and her facial features did not give any emotional color.

"Yu Mo, no matter what your cousin once missed. But has she ever been sorry for you? You said that when you were a child, you wore clothes that your cousin wore and played with the toys that your cousin had played with... But do you know that those clothes and toys were all favored by your cousin, tearing off the label and deliberately pretending that she had worn them for you?"

"Your parents are arrogant. If they buy you a new one directly, they will feel uncomfortable. Your cousin didn't think of this way until she realized it. Every time you get the clothes you so-called your cousin wears, she buys them according to your size. Otherwise, how can you wear her clothes just right when you were half a head shorter than her when you were a child?

"You have money now. I'm very gratified and happy that your sister is affectionate to repay your cousin. However, your mother and I have been sisters for more than 40 years, but I will never be arrogant about her like this, let alone slander me like this.

"If you treat your cousin like this, it doesn't matter whether you two do it or not."

After saying that, Lin Furong stood up from her seat and looked down at Shen Qian with low eyebrows and wide eyes. Her eyes shook slightly. Lin Furong's teeth tightened, bent down and pulled her up, saying, "Let's go home."

"Auntie, that's not what I mean." There was a chill that penetrated into the bone marrow. Li Yumo's face turned pale with fear. She quickly went to pull Lin Furong and was gently thrown away by Lin Furong.

After listening to what Lin Furong said, Li Yumo felt ashamed. But she didn't want to be misunderstood by Lin Furong. She didn't mean to do this to Shen Qian because she vented her inferiority complex when she and Shen Qian were together.

"Sister, sister, don't be angry." Lin Meigui and Lin Dongqing were also worried. They quickly got up and pulled her. Lin Meigui's eyes were full of tears. Thinking about the bad family situation in those years, Lin Furong helped their family so much, but now Li Yumo thinks Shen Qian like this. She is really ashamed and angry.

"Yu Mo, Why Don't You Apologize To Your Aunt Quickly!" Lin Rose scolded Li Yumo fiercely.

Li Yumo was about to apologize, but Lin Furong waved her hand and put on her coat. Shen Qian and Shen Jiayou stood behind her. Lin Furong was not angry and was as arrogant and as a queen to all the humane in the living room.