Chapter 19

Shen Qian originally wanted to try whether this would be useful, but she didn't expect the effect to be so outstanding. Loosening the bracelet, Shen Qian picked up the crab and handed it to Shen Jiayou.

"Dad, I lose weight and don't eat crabs." Shen Qian said rightly.

"Yo, Piggy still wants to lose weight?" Shen Jiayou obviously doesn't believe it. Shen Qian usually likes seafood best. Today, she really didn't touch a single chopstick.

"Uncle, don't obstruct it, so that you can look like a star." Li Yumo said to Shen Jiayou with a smile. After saying that, she added, "Okay one would have to run a life."

Hearing the ridicule in Li Yumo's words, Lin Meigui looked at everyone helplessly and apologetically and angrily said angrily at Li Yumo.

"Call my sister."

Li Yumo shrugged her shoulders, didn't care, and ate with vegetables in her clip. Shen Qian laughed and played ha ha, alleviating the embarrassment. It's already a family, so that we don't have grudge against one sentence. The family's reunion dinner begins happily.

The family in this compartment is happy, and the Spring Festival atmosphere is strong, while Lu Chen in that compartment sits alone in the office, dealing with work that may be delayed due to returning to D country.

In such a large office, the lights are bright, but Lu Chen is the only one who is looking at the documents. The scene is particularly lonely.

Looking at the new cooperation file room, his wrist suddenly shook. Lu Chen's eyes tightened and he reached out and took the mobile phone next to him.

Open the address book and call the only phone number in the collection bar, but Lu Chen stopped again. His eyes were deep as deep as the deep sea. He knocked on the table several times with his fingers beautifully and regularly. Lu Chen got up and dialed another number.

"John, arrange a plane for me."

After dinner, Shen Qian called Lin Wu'an and Li Yumo to wash dishes in the kitchen. Although Lin Wu'an is cold-hearted and doesn't like to talk, he always listens to his cousin's words. As soon as Shen Qian said it, Lin Wu'an put down the book in his hand and followed him into the kitchen.

Li Yumo didn't want to do the work that hurt her hands in the kitchen. As soon as she entered the kitchen and put on gloves, the phone rang. After pointing to Shen Qian's nodding, Li Yumo generously went to the balcony to make a phone call.

Lin Wu'an is seventeen years old, but his height has reached 1.8 meters. His body is slightly immature, but standing in front of Shen Qian is already half a head taller than Shen Qian. His parents are both literary and artistic workers, especially Lin Dongqing, who is a famous calligrapher in B City. Lin Wu'an has been exposed to it since he was a child. He is beautiful-looking and has a temperament like a handsome gentleman coming out of Chinese painting.

Shen Qian washed the dishes and Lin Wu'an cleaned the bowls. The two cooperated and divided the work and chatted nonsense, but they were also relaxed and cheerful.

When it was almost finished washing, Lin Wu'an handed Shen Qian a clean towel.

"Sister."

Lin Wu'an has reached the stage of voice change. His voice is not as clear as that of a teenager, but there is only a green and deep feeling.

"Huh?" Shen Qian looked up at Lin Wu'an and motioned him to go on.

"Don't take the words of the second sister to heart."

As soon as Lin Wu'an finished speaking, Shen Qian's movements were rippled with a smile in her eyes. The dry towel had sucked the beads of water in her hand. Shen Qian stretched out her hand and touched her little cousin's face and said with a smile.