Chapter 4

Seriously, Shen Qian and Han Mei have known each other for two years. The year she graduated, she met Han Mei when she went to an audition. Although the final audition role was given to the daughter of a sponsor friend, Shen Qian became acquainted with Han Mei.

  After hearing Shen Qian's name, Han Mei took the initiative to ask for Shen Qian's contact information. Everything after that is natural. Before Han Mei met Shen Qian, Shen Qian had been a fan of Han Mei for five years.

  The two had been in contact for half a year, and after doing all the romantic things that a man could do in Shen Qian's impression, Han Mei confessed to Shen Qian.

  Being caught off guard by the idol's confession, Shen Qian was both confused and excited at the time. She is like all the girls in love who are immersed in love, she agreed when her head was hot, and she forgot to be reserved.

  Fortunately, although the relationship was confirmed, Han Mei still treated her as before. Later, after half a year of dating, the two got married.

  However, it is a hidden marriage.

  Hidden marriages are not uncommon in the entertainment industry, especially Han Mei, a celebrity with such a high popularity and status in the entertainment industry. They are fans' dreams and can't be contracted by a little-known actor.

  Shen Qian understands the hidden marriage very well.

  No one knows about their marriage except for the two of them, Xianxian, and Han Mei's manager Jason. Including her parents.

  Shen Qian remembered how fiercely she resisted when Han Mei offered to keep her parents from knowing. But no matter how ardently resisted, in the end, because Han Mei held the household registration book with only his name and told her that both his parents had died, and that his parents could not meet her parents, it fell apart.

  Han Mei was very resistant to her parents, and even when Shen Qian mentioned it, Han Mei would no longer speak to her.

  Thinking about how Han Mei grew up alone and lonely, when she mentioned her parents, it might cause him sadness, and Shen Qian didn't mention it afterwards.

  She loves Han Mei very much.

  No one could resist his ardent pursuit, only to surrender. Shen Qian is a soft-hearted person, and her love is also soft. Soft to the end, Han Mei came into her life.

  The more this kind of love, the more painful it is when tearing the bright and beautiful appearance.

  Entering the entertainment industry, Han Mei never provided her with any entertainment industry resources on the grounds that he was afraid of suspicion from others. But some time ago, she was given a chance to dance solo at the PGTV New Year's Eve party.

  Moreover, the two programs are close to each other.

  The dance she dances is sexy and hot, which is related to her shape and positioning, and instantly detonated the audience.

  When she finished the performance and went back to the backstage to watch Han Mei's performance from the crack of the door, Han Mei hit her in the face with one movement.

  Han Mei got down on one knee and proposed to his rumored girlfriend Lin Si.

  Just before Shen Qian went to perform, she even swore to the other dancers to stress that Han Mei and Lin Si had absolutely nothing to do with each other, and was mocked and ridiculed that she was envious and sour.

  As soon as Han Mei knelt down, the sneer and ridicule of those dancers swept in again. Shen Qian rushed to the stage without saying a word, and was pulled by Jason who had been waiting beside her for a long time.

  After Jason sent the crying Shen Qian home, Han Mei came with the divorce agreement.

  Shen Qian was tired from crying, so she only asked Han Mei one sentence.

  "Why?"

  Han Mei replied exactly as she said to Xianxian above.

  "You owe me, and you deserve all the pain."

  Shen Qian didn't understand the meaning of what he said. She didn't take the blame for this for no reason. But when Han Mei read out the school she went from kindergarten to university, and even the school where her parents taught, Shen Qian settled down.

  Han Mei squeezed her chin, with the strength that could almost crush her, and there was a coldness and hatred in his eyes that was completely inconsistent with his gentleness.

  "Don't try to resist, or I will take revenge on your parents."

  After Han Mei left, Shen Qian entered the bathroom, her mind in a mess.

  Han Mei's hatred of her doesn't seem to be fake, but she has been one of the three good students since she was a child, and she has no chance to offend anyone. Only in elementary school...

  Shen Qian woke up suddenly and sat shivering in the bathroom.

  In that incident, the person involved was imprisoned, and when the police came to ask her about her situation, they said that the man lived alone, and it was absolutely impossible for him to have children.

  If it wasn't for that incident in middle school, what would it be?

  Han Mei can tell the school where her parents teach, and when she mentions her parents, she always has a cold face. So, will it have something to do with her parents?

  Thinking of this, Shen Qian cut off her train of thought.

  In fact, it was totally unnecessary for her to struggle with these things. What Han Mei did was exactly like it had been planned since he approached her. She ate this memory with her head sullen, and it's fine to be a tortoise with a shrinking head. If she thinks of any way to get revenge, Han Mei may really take revenge on her parents.

  Shen Qian couldn't take this breath herself, but she had nothing to do. She is just a little transparent like dust in the entertainment circle, and she can't provoke a big star like Han Mei.

  When something really happened, Han Mei's fans spit enough to drown her and her parents.

  When Xianxian heard Shen Qian's words, she was obviously stunned. Shen Qian realized that she had said something wrong, and quickly got up and said to Xianxian, "Don't think about it, it has nothing to do with that."

  Clenching her fists, Xianxian gave Shen Qian a white look and slapped her on the head, scolded: