Chapter 17

There is an irregular heartbeat in my ear, and my body has no feeling. Shen Qian felt as if she had no physical soul, and was hugged, mixed and filled by another soul.

The two of them fused through their bodies and thoughts, and an indescribable emotion spread deep in her soul. She controlled her body and hugged another body wrapped in her soul with her backhand, like a candle that finally melted together.

Shen Qian can smell his breath, exuding a light and pleasant smell, and her arms can't wrap around the man's body. You can only feel the hardness of the arm, which is rich in touch.

This hardness reminds her of the first time the two she has been forgetting. It was this hardness that broke through her sadness and made her only remember her physical happiness.

Holding Lu Chen tightly, every drop between the two fermented and expanded from this hug.

A handsome man, a charming woman, a tall and straight man in the airport lounge area hugged a small woman like a treasure, attracting the attention of most people and stopping for this beautiful scenery.

However, time was limited, and Shen Qian finally woke up from the broadcast of "B City Flight". Blushing to earlobes, Shen Qian pushed Lu Chen's chest awkwardly and carefully, and selfishly felt the ravines of his abdominal muscles, which whispered a reminder.

"It's time for me to get on the plane."

Unexpectedly, Lu Chen held her in his arms again and said.

"I won't see you for twenty days. Let me hug...baby."

After hearing Lu Chen's "baby", all the pink bubbles in my mind crackled all over the ground. Shen Qian's body stiffened, and her consciousness pulled to the middle of her brain. After blinking, she only felt that her heart fell, and her body gradually regained her feelings.

Yes, Lu Chen hugged her because he wanted to hug the baby. How can it be because he is reluctant to part with her? After all, he loves a woman who she doesn't marry.

Her heartbeat gradually stabilized, and Shen Qian felt numb. Lu Chen has always been good to her. In terms of babies, she has to cooperate fully with what he wants.

Thinking of this, Shen Qian laughed and couldn't pull the corners of her mouth.

"Okay, okay, hug."

With her hands patting the man on the back, Lu Chen leaned forward, and Shen Qian leaned back against his chest. The two hugged for a while before Shen Qian trotted into the boarding gate with the suitcase.

The man's taste was special and refreshing. Shen Qian was on the plane until she arrived in City B, and her body seemed to be held by a man. After getting off the plane, Shen Qian exercised her shoulders before going out to take a taxi.

"To No. 3 Middle School."

Sitting in the taxi, Shen Qian turned on her mobile phone and reported to Lu Chen that she had arrived safely. As soon as the text message was sent out, Lu Chen replied.

"As long as you are safe, text me when you get home and tell you a secret."

As soon as the text message was opened, Shen Qian was happy. Lu Chen was worried about her safety and would control her too tightly. He hung her appetite with a secret, which was really considerate.

"Laughter so happily, is it a boyfriend?"

The driver asked Shen Qian with wrinkles in the corners of his eyes in the dialect of B City.

"No, it's a friend."

Xiangyin was kind. After Shen Qian explained, she talked to the driver. When she got home and paid the fare, Shen Qian carried her luggage into the school.