Chapter 30

Seeing Shen Qian looking back at him, Lu Chen smiled faintly and asked, "Didn't you mean to watch a movie with Xianxian?"

Listening to Lu Chen's question, there was no embarrassment or obstruction. Shen Qian was relieved to know that he had not heard what she and Xianxian had just said about the fairy jokes. She added another glass of water, drank it in her mouth, and then said sadly, "Xianxian is on a business trip. These capitalists squeeze labor at any time."

When the capitalist Lu Chen listened to this, he paused. Shen Qian looked back, licked her lips, smiled at Lu Chen, and panicked.

"I don't mean that."

Although she panicked, she also knew that Lu Chen would not do anything to her. Don't say it's a joke. Even if it's not, Lu Chen will only look at her with a good temper and don't defend himself.

After getting along with each other for so long, Shen Qian could only see Lu Chen's sunny face, which was warm and warm. She never saw him lose his temper, which made Shen Qian feel that Lu Chen was like an immortal and had no fireworks at all.

I also feel that my current life is erratic and has no focus.

"If you don't mind, invite me to a movie."

Lu Chen looked up with smiles and expectations in his blue eyes, like a village with snow. At night, there is a bright moonlight, clear and quiet, which makes people feel at ease.

When Lu Chen said this, Shen Qian's previous disgruntled and his eyes lit up. Shen Qian nodded quickly and said, "Okay, okay!"

With that, she looked at herself wearing a home uniform. Blushed, immediately stepped on her white and smooth calf, and smiled, "I'll change my clothes first."

Entering the cloakroom, Shen Qian gave the first viewing of the film between the two people a little grandly. It's early spring now, and it's getting warmer and warmer. Shen Qian put on a thin pink sweater, wore a monochrome and ankle skirt, and a pair of beach boots to straighten out her hair.

Recently, although pregnancy and vomiting have improved, the quality of sleep is not good. Shen Qian's face is pale and bloodless. She has a little blush, and the pink is white, beautiful and healthy.

Looking at herself in the mirror, although it has only been twelve weeks, her face has a little charm, unlike the girl in the past, but against her seductive fox eyes.

After taking a hat and putting it on, Shen Qian then went out of the door. Outside the door, Lu Chen sat next to the long table and looked at it with a book. Seeing Shen Qian coming out, his eyes lit up, smiled slightly, and got up and said, "Let's go."

When I arrived at the cinema, there were couples coming and going, because it was the premiere, there were also some activities on the stage, movie star publicity and so on. Shen Qian naturally doesn't have such a big position, but Yang Zexin is here. On the stage, the little girl was a little cramped. The host talked to her more often. She couldn't answer, and Yang Wei next to her took over the explanation and introduction.

Shen Qian looked at the men and women on the stage and unconsciously remembered An Luan. She was distracted and looked depressed.

"What's wrong?" Lu Chen sensed Shen Qian's emotions and lowered his head to ask.

Shen Qian's two tickets were issued by the crew, and the position was not very good, in the left position in the last two rows of the cinema. Alert premiered, and there were many people coming to pay for idol. Behind were many young girls holding signs, and several people were still muttering that there were Han Wu and Lin Si. Why didn't they come?