Chapter 5

The man standing outside the door made Shen Qian forget to speak for a while.

  The man is at least 190cm tall, with a long and upright body, and Shen Qian needs to look up to see his face.

  What kind of face is this?

  Han Mei's appearance is very in line with the traditional handsomeness of men in country Z, with thick eyebrows and big eyes, high nose and thin lips, like a general who came out of the old yellow photos of the Republic of China. It is no exaggeration to say that Han Mei opened the door to the entertainment industry with his looks and reached the pinnacle of his career.

  However, the man in front of him was much more refined than Han Mei. It seems that there are two sculptures, one is a work that the sculptor is satisfied with, and the other is a work that the sculptor has devoted all his efforts to.

  The man's face is sharp and angular, like a knife and axe. The facial features are deep and three-dimensional, with their own highlights, the hair is pulled up, revealing a full forehead, the eyebrows are high, the eyes are slightly sunken, and the eyelashes are long under the delicate double eyelids. The bridge of the nose is upright and straight, the thin lips are slightly pursed, and the lip shape is like the most perfect outline of the creator, showing the alienation of a man but not being polite.

  On the man's face, the most eye-catching features are the pair of ocean-like, blue, vast, and deep eyes. A pair of human eyes can express one's emotions, but this man's eyes are like gravitational attraction, attracting people to look into his eyes, immersed in his fascinating mystery that makes people unable to extricate themselves.

  Matching his facial features, the man exudes a distinctive temperament. Although he simply wore a white casual T-shirt and a pair of dark slacks wrapped around his long legs, it couldn't hide his nobility and elegance.

  Different from the small fresh meat that is popular in the entertainment circle now, this man exudes a mature and charming charm all the time. And that pair of long legs, you can compare the long legs in minutes.

  Although the man has a pair of eye colors that are not in line with the people of country Z, his facial features are softer than those of white people, and he is not a complete foreigner. In this way, it should be mixed blood.

  Shen Qian, forgetting the sadness, looked at the man from top to bottom as if her eyes were attracted by a magnet. In the end, it was fixed in the hands of men.

  Like his figure, the man's fingers are also slender and straight, slightly hooking his fingers and carrying a square box wrapped with blue lace ribbons, the knuckles of the knuckles are slightly white.

  Keeping her eyes fixed on the square box, Shen Qian's body was stuck in the door, she sniffed, and asked a question.

  "Who are you?" 

  The woman actually asked who he was, which surprised Lu Chen and at the same time understood. Shen Qian was so drunk that day and was drugged again, so she must not be able to see what he looked like.

  However, they have a long way to go.

  Abandoning the meeting, when Lu Chen returned to the bar room, Shen Qian had already left. People went to the empty building, which made Lu Chen really feel the loss for so many years.

  Back at the company, Lu Chen asked Jin Fei to use all the power he could. Finally, I heard the news from a group of second-generation stars who only know how to eat, drink, and have fun.

  Several people were shivering with fright in the bar, and kept saying that they had nothing to do with Shen Qian. In the end, Jin Fei was going to call their parents, but one of them, Xu Fei, told the truth.

  It turned out that Shen Qian was just a bar that was tricked into by their gangsters that day. Before drinking the three cups of punishment, the thousand cups of "hangover medicine" that won't get drunk are fed, and Shen Qian is a lamb to be slaughtered.

  Unexpectedly, on the way to slaughter with Shen Qian, Shen Qian bumped into Lu Chen and spat on him.

  Sometimes fate is so wonderful.

  "It doesn't last long, but you can't forget me, right?" 

  The corners of his lips twitched slightly, and his charm became more intense. Lu Chen's voice was low and magnetic, and the subwoofer hit her eardrums, like drinking a glass of old wine with a sweet taste.