Chapter 25

Shen Qian ran to Lu Chen's side and was very excited. She wanted to tell Lu Chen what was at the wine table today. On the one hand, she wanted to share her joy with him, and on the other hand, she didn't see him for a day, and she still missed him a little.

Look at Lu Chen's dress. His coat is wrapped in a suit, which is cold and neat. He should have just come out of the company. The man's arm is raised, parallel to his chest, with a navy blue shawl hanging on his arm. When Shen Qian ran over, he took down his shawl and put it on her shoulder. He reached out and touched her head.

The woman trotted over and brought a hot pot smell, but looking at Shen Qian's expression, although her eyes were bright, her face was tired, and she should not have eaten anything for dinner.

Shen Qian's pregnancy vomiting did not start until she returned to Ludao. Catherine notified him when Lu Chen called to arrange dinner tonight.

Looking at the haggard face on Shen Qian, Lu Chen's eyes were deep, like the calm deep sea at night, with a trace of heartache.

"Are you full?"

Speaking of hot pot, Shen Qian thought about the red slices of meat, and a burst of dry vomit surged up. Lu Chen's eyes were quick and his hands were fast. He put a white handkerchief on Shen Qian's mouth and nose. The fragrant lemon smell penetrated into her nostrils and suppressed the nausea.

When she controlled the roll in her stomach, Shen Qian held Lu Chen, shook her head and said, "No. It's uncomfortable."

"Go home." Handed Shen Qian's handkerchief, Lu Chen opened the co-pilot door and prepared to go home with Shen Qian. He asked Anda to make steamed crucian carp according to the pregnant woman's diet, hoping that Shen Qian could eat some.

Pregnant women don't need much nutrition in the early stage, but he is afraid that Shen Qian won't eat, which will hurt her stomach all night.

Lu Chen was worried about Shen Qian. After letting Shen Qian sit down, he returned to the driver's seat. Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened the door, Shen Qian on the co-pilot seat was pulled out with a "ah" sound.

With his eyebrows tightened, Lu Chen quickly walked to the co-pilot's door and grabbed Shen Qian, who was pulled by Han Wu.

There is nothing in the stomach. Shen Qian is a little hypoglycemia and dizzy. Being pulled down like a chicken from the car by Han Wu, Shen Qian stumbled and fell into Han Wu's arms.

Han Wu was shocked and hugged Shen Qian. His tone immediately slowed down.

"What's wrong?"

After the divorce, Han Wu has always maintained the character of a domineering president as a cold young master. When he talks to Shen Qian, he either faces like an iceberg or sneers. Suddenly, such gentleness docked with Han Wu buried in Shen Qian's memory. Shen Qian hugged Han Yu as if she were dreaming.

"What's wrong with her?"

Shen Qian couldn't speak, and Han Wu was also anxious and asked Lu Chen loudly.

Lu Chen didn't say a word and took Shen Qian's hand and hung it beside her. He squatted down and talked to Shen Qian, who was half lying on Han Wu.

"Shen Qian, what's wrong with it? Do you want to go to the hospital?"

For a moment, the stars twinkled in front of me in a trance. After the flashing, Shen Qian came to her senses. Lu Chen's words got into her ears, half narrowed her eyes, followed his voice, Shen Qian let go of Han Wu's hand and held Lu Chen.

"No." With confusion, Shen Qian looked up at Han Wu and thought for a moment, not too entangled with him. The hand held by Lu Chen gradually warmed up. Shen Qian and Lu Chen said, "Let's go."