~01~

" 14 year old female just escaped prison last evening, police is looking for her everywhere If you find her please, call us."

Who the fuck goes to prison at 14?! I mean me and fez almost got caught once but that's beside the point, and a female? This girl must be a fucking mess.

"Damn, this girl is really important, she's all over the fucking news." Said fezco next to me, inhaling a puff of his cigarette.

"Not really, she's my cousin actually" rue said laying her head on te sofa. "Your cousin? I thought you said your family was all dead." I said stealing the cigarette from fez.

"You guys never asked, I never talked about it." She answered like if it was the most normal stuff in the world. This girl is messed up.

And just like that, we heard a loud bang outside. We all looked at each other and I carefully grabbed the gun that I usually put under the couch.

I quietly walked to the door, opening it quickly and pointing the gun as fast as I could to the person that was standing there.

"Whoa, calm down big boy." A girl? " What the fuck do you want?" "I need to talk to someone that I know is in here, now, if you could get out of the way that would be lovely." She gave me a small teasing smile. Fucking bitch.

"Ju? Juliana?!" I hear Rue from behind me. "Rue!" She pushed me slightly to the side and jumped to hug Rue. "Ju, I missed you cousin!"

Wait cousin? Oh fuck no.

"So this is your maniac cousin that escaped prison?" I asked with the gun still pointing at her. "First, don't call her a maniac cause she's actually super nice and second, yes, she is my fucking cousin." Rue said with her arm over the girls neck.

"Lower the gun Ash, we're fine." Fez said from the couch. I sight and drop the gun, putting it back under the couch.

"So, what brings you here cousin?" Rue asked laying back on the couch, her cousin sitting next to her. "Well, I thing you already saw the news and, I need a place to stay."

You ain't fucking stayin with us for sure.

"You can stay with us." Fezco said looking at the girl.

Wow, way to go fez.

"She ain't staying with us, the fucking cops are looking for her! She's gonna get us in trouble." I said, genuinely getting mad.

"Calm down big boy, the cops think that I'm in Portugal, where they last saw me." "Don't fucking call me that."

𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮's POV

"Don't fucking call me that." The boy said, I assume his name is Ash, the other guy fez called him that.

"Ignore Ash, you can totally stay with us, you just have to sleep in ash's room." "Oh fuck no! I ain't sleeping with her in my room. She might try to kill me while I'm sleeping or some shit!"Ash answered quickly, obviously mad.

Ash look like he's my age, maybe 15. He's taller than me and also has tattoos on his face and a cut on his eyebrow. He's cute.

"Why can't she just sleep in your room?" Ash boy asked fez. "I'm fucking 19 ashtray, you are 15." "Stop arguing guys, I can just find a place somewhere else."

"Yes plea-" "No you can stay here, ignore Ashtray." Fez interrupted ash who looked at him with a death stare.

"Good to know you guys are getting along already, I need to leave but I'll see y'all tonight at the party."  Rue said and got up.

Is this bitch actually leaving me here with them?

"Bye guys." She said and opened the door leaving. The silence was so fucking loud.

"Sooo..." I started looking around. "Shut the fuck up." Ashtray said getting up and leaving me and fezco alone. Rude. "Fez, I feel like we're gonna be really good friends but for that to happen, do you have drugs?" I ask, trying as high as I could.

I've been so desperate since I got out of prison, I guess my whole family loves drugs. I just needed some molly, maybe just simply weed.

" I ain't got nothing here but I got it in the gas station, let's go." He quickly got up and I followed him, happy that I was gonna get the drugs that I've been wishing for so long.

ash POV

I'm so fucking done. I haven't spend not even one hour with this girl and I already hate her with my whole life. She's so annoying and she just comes in our house if she was our family.

God please help me.

I hear the door close and I assumed the girl left. I quickly walked to the living room and not even fez was there, probably went to the gas station. It was getting kinda late so I got ready for this stupid party.

I don't even know why I still go to parties, it's literally just people drinking and fucking each other. There's nothing fun in it, maybe the drugs and the adrenaline but that's it.

God is totally not with me today.

Let's just hope that this girl leaves as quick as I think she will. She's already pissing me off and I barely know her.

------------------------------------
Word count: 888

Hey babesss
First chapter and I hope you guys are liking it so far, I have some ideas for this book and I'm only doing it for fun, I'm not taking this book seriously.

Vote pls ;)