~27~

Juliana's POV

"She's such a cunt!" Maddy says banging the table. We were now all together eating lunch, without Cassie of course. "They're both some fucking cunts." Kat says calmly, looking annoyed. "Honestly, they both deserve each other and you Maddy, you deserve much more." I say, eating a chip. "Fuck them both." Maddy says calmly now. "Cassie is such a backstabber, I swear I'll fuck her up." Maddy continued, looking at Cassie and Nate that just entered the cafeteria. "Shit is about to go down." I say to Kat quietly.

Cassie looks at us with a sad face and continues walking, holding Nate's arm. "Bitch." Maddy whispers. "Well, let's change topic. Next week is gonna be Lexi's play." I say, making Maddy turn her attention to me. "I'm super excited for her play." Kat says happily. "Yeah." Maddy answers lowly, not caring about what we were talking about. "You know what? Let's go." I say getting up. "Where?" "Let's get drunk bitch c'mon." I say and Maddy's eyes instantly lit up.

Kat and Maddy got up quickly and followed me. I didn't have anymore classes today so it was fine by me. We drove to the gas station and opened the door, seeing Fez sitting on the counter. "Hey ladies." He said, focusing on the money that he was counting. We all went right to where the vodka was and started picking different bottles. Then I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked everywhere and from a little hole, I saw Ash sitting in the tiny room eating cereal. I smile and waved, he moved his head for me to walk in the fridge.

"You can get whatever you guys want, I'll pay." I tell Maddy and Kat who where distracted fighting over two bottles of tequila. "Hey Ash." I say walking over him. "Come here." He said opening his arms. I sat on his lap, facing him. "How was school today?" "Fine, Gia tried to talk to me." "Umm?" "Yeah, she wanted to "apologise"" I say, tracing Ash's tattoos with my finger. "And did you forgive her?" Ash asked. "No, of course." I say kissing him on the nose. He rested his arms on my waist while I looked up at him. "Well, I see your friends over there are having fun picking bottles. Any special occasion?" Ash asked looking down at me. "Nate cheated on Maddy with, guess who."I say. "Who?" "Fucking Cassie." I answer, he widens his eyes quickly and I continue. "So yeah, we're getting wasted tonight." "Ok, have fun but try not to do any stupid shit. If you want me to pick you guys up just tell me." He answers. I give him a peck and push myself from his lap. "Bye Ash." "Bye ma." He answers. I blow him a kiss and close the door.

"You girls ready?" I ask Maddy and Kat, who were chatting with Fez. "Hell yeah." Kat answers. I payed for the bottles and we left. They chose two of tequila and three of vodka. We also bought these cute matching shot cups.

We went to Maddy's house and dressed up all slutty so we have a really good time. "Ok bitches, I know you all want to get wasted right the fuck now but, let's eat something first cuz I don't want y'all literally dying in that club." I say. "Oh and Kat, don't forget you have a boyfriend so don't try fucking someone please." I continue. Kat raises her eyebrows quickly as if she agrees with me and we leave for the kitchen. We did some sandwiches and ate them quickly with some water. We went to the bathroom and lastly grabbed the bottles, leaving the house.
—————————————-

We got there and the club was completely filled with people. Some were waiting on the line and others were smoking or making out, you could hear the loud music blasting from the outside. "Why did we decided a strip club again?" I ask Maddy. "There's more men." Maddy answered, looking happily and the club. "Let's go babes." I say opening the door. We all passed through the big line and got close to the bodyguard who was holding the list of guests. "I'm sorry but you'll have to say in the line." The tall, big man said. "Maddy Pérez, nice to meet you." Maddy simply said. The man looked at her and nodded. She looked sassily at me and Kat and we all walked in. "What the fuck was that?!" I scream over the loud music. "After my parents divorced, my dad bought this place. That why we're here!" She screams back. "You're a fucking g Mads!" Kat screams.