~15~

Juliana's POV

I had just left school and was walking home so I could get ready for this stupid dinner with Javon's mother. I never met her honestly and Javon never told me his mother was in prison, which pisses me off even more. I'm not even in the mood to go anymore, I wish I could stay at home, watch a movie with Fez, Ash and Faye and share a huge pot of ice cream with them. But no, I need to go to this stupid ass dinner.

Don't be like that Juls, he's your friend.

I walked in and saw Nate's dad sitting on a chair in the middle of the house, Faye sitting on the couch watching everything, Fez completely relaxed looking at him and Ash pointing a gun at him. "So you come in my shop, you ask my all these dumb questions like you the cops and then you come to my fuckin' house?! What the fuck is wrong with you man?" Fez said with his slow and calm voice. "Look, I just need the disc." He answered.

I sat down next to Faye next to the couch and looked at the scene. "What did I miss." I ask quietly at Faye, stealing her blunt. "The dude from the gas station was parked outside and Ash brought him in here to ask him some shit and everything, I don't know much." Faye said taking her joint from me.

"So first, you come to my shop asking all these questions like the fuckin' feds...and now you come to my house?" Fez said looking at the floor calmly. "You're free to callback the cops." Nate's dad spoke calmly. I don't know his name honestly.

"Why the fuck would I even do that?" Fez said taking a puff from his blunt. "Well it's either that or you let me go or...you kill me." He said. Fez looked at ash and he was completely focused on Nate's dad. "What the actual fuck? What's with your family? Y'all are some fuckin' assholes." Fezco said furrowing his eyebrows. "You almost killed my son that night, you bitch." He said now looking at me. "He deserved that." I said almost before Ash aggressively hit Nate's dad on the nose with the back of his gun. I giggled for no fucking reason at all.

"Why the fuck did you do that?!" He asked holding his bleeding nose. "Because you're in no position to talk shit." Ash said, his voice low. "What's your name?" I asked him with the joint that me and Faye are sharing in my hands. "Cal." He said sternly.

Gay name.

"And you're Juliana, right?" He asked. How the fuck does he know? "Yeah." I said giving the joint to Faye who happily took it. "My son talks about you sometimes. He tells me how much of a bitch you are to him." He said smirking to himself. Ash turned the gun again and hit him again, more aggressively this time. "Ow! Fuck! What was that for now?!"  "Well, he's the one that be watching gay porn during brake. Do you do the same thing?" I asked him. "If you hit me one more time I swear-" Cal warned Ash ignoring my question. "Why don't you call the cops?" Ash said looking at him with one brown raised. "You know, the chief of police-" "yeah, yeah." Ash interrupted him by hitting him repeatedly , making him almost fall of the chair.

Not gonna lie, ashtray looks completely attractive right now.

"All right ash, calm down man that's enough." Fez said relaxed. "No man,this guy doesn't want the fucking cops involved. Watch." Ash grabbed his phone from his pocket, never taking the gun from Cal's head. "Here, call the cops." He said now placing the phone next to Cal. "Dial, bitch." Ash said, impatiently. Cal groaned as ash pushed the gun further in his head. "If you got nothing to hide, call the ducking feds. You just need to press cmon bitch!" Ash said hitting him again.

Me and Faye were just watching the show, me admiring how hot Ash looks. "Okay, stop, stop,stop. Please." Cal said, his eyes almost closed and his body almost falling from the chair. "I'm not gonna fucking stop, dial!" Ash screamed. Cal didn't answer and Ash smirked at fez and me, like if he was proud. "See, he did something wrong." Ash said.

"I know you and your other black friend, the drug addict wanna kill for what I did to the other girl." Cal said slowly as he couldn't think straight now. "What the fuck you talking about?" Fez asked, furrowing his brows. "Ah you know,the blondie." Call continued. "Who, Jules?" I asked. "Who's jewel?" Faye asked. "Wait her name's Jules? I thought it was Jewel." Fez said looking at me. "Who's Jewel?" Faye repeated again, looking at me then and Fez.

"Look, I didn't know she was 17 okay? She told me she was 21 or something like that." Cal sighted,looking up at me and Faye. "You fucked Jules? What the fuck bro." I said looking atCal disgusted. "Jewel, Jewel, Jewel..." Faye said repeatedly trying to remember her.  "What the fuck man..." Fez said looking at Ash and then at me. "Juliana, who the duck is jewel?" Faye asked getting kinda irritated. "The girl that Rue has a crush on." I said still looking at Cal. Faye had met Rue a few days ago at the gas station. "Ohhh that jewel."

"Look, I just want the disc." Cal said again. "What disc?" Fez asked, getting confused. "Of Jewel and I." He said. "You recorded that shit?!" Ash not asked, his eyes widened. "I didn't knew okay." Cal said rolling his eyes. "And you didn't know you were recording?! What the fuck bro." Fez exclaimed looking at Cal with his brows furrowed. "I fucked up. Really bad." Cal admitted. "For sure man. Who the fuck even told you about this shit?" "My son." "Your son knows and you don't?" Faye interrupted, looking at her joint confused.

"What kind of fucked up son-and-father shit is going on right now?" Fez asked. "Wait,wait,wait. Your son, Nate? The guy in love with Jewel?" I asked, honestly confused about all this shit. "Aww that's cute." Faye said. "How the fuck do you even know Juls?" Ash asked. "Rue is my best friend, of course I know this." "I'm confused." Cal said taking a few glares from all of us. "You're confused I'm fuckin confused, bro." Fez exclaimed. "Fez, this is getting really fucking boring man." Ash finally said, probably tired of holding the gun up to Cal's head. "Okay, look, we'll let you go in one condition. You'll tell your son to stop fucking around with my friends, including Jewel. We don't know about your stupid disc man but you better find it before you're considered a fucking pedo." Fez said and Cal sighted in relieve. "Thank you." Cal slowly got up and left the house leaving us all in silence trying to figure out what happened.

Shit. I'm not even ready for the stupid dinner. "This was fun and all guys but I need to go get ready." I said leaving the room.

   --------༒-------༒--------༒---------༒-------

Word count: 1215

Hey babes, I hope you liked this chapter cuz it was more involved wit the series.

Cal is into some deep shit like bro, you didn't know you were recording that shit man?? Dumb grandpa

Vote pls ;)