~26~

Juliana's POV

The dinner was amazing. We ate the best food I've ever tried and the view was incredible. We both ended up going back home and the first thing we saw was Fez and Faye sitting on the table like if they were waiting for us. "Oh my God, you look amazing Juls. Wait." Faye said running to her room. I was laughing with a confused expression. She came back with a camera and said for me and Ash to get closer. He grabbed my waist and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Perfect guys." She said shaking the piece of paper so the photo could appear. She passed it to me and I shamed it a bit more, looking at it after a few seconds. We look so good together honestly. "Look."I say showing Ash that was still holding my waist. "You look amazing, ma." He said kissing my head. "We look amazing Ash." I correct him.

I took a shower to take my makeup and putted my pjs, Ash took a shower as well and putted his pjs. We all sat on the couch and watched a random movie that was passing on the TV. "So where did you guys go?" Faye asked, tired of watching the boring movie. "You know that expensive restaurant in the city? Ash took me there." I answer, looking at her. "That's so cute, you lucky bitch." She said, I chuckled at what she said and looked back at the TV. "Ash thank you so much for all this, love." I whispered to Ash that was laying with his head on my chest and his hand lazily around my waist. "I love you." I say. "I love you too, Ma." He answers with a sleepy voice.

Then it suddenly hit me, the voice on the phone looked like my brother's. He called me and said what he said. Now it all connects, he killed my parents as well so everything points to him. And he called me the day he left prison. Shit shit shit. I don't know what he's capable of. He might know where I live, oh shit, he knows where I live. And he knows my number. I didn't save the number but he still has it for sure. What if he tries to kill me? Nah, Ash will save me, right?

I mean, I can protect myself anyways.

"Juls!" Ash said louder this time. "Yeah?" I answer. "It looks like you died, jeez." He answered sleepily. "I'm going to bed, want to join me?" He asked walking slowly to the hall. I got up and happily followed him. We both got comfortable in the bed and he hugged me, wrapping his arms around my waist, putting my leg on his waist and putting his head on my chest. I laughed at how quick he did this and fell asleep with him.
———————————————

I woke up with my alarm ringing loudly next to my ear. I groaned and rolled to the side. I gasped loudly when I realised I had fell on the floor. I just laid down there until I saw Ash's head poking from the bed, his eyes still slightly closed. "What the fuck are you doing there,ma?" he asked with a sleepy voice. "I feel. I need to go to school, Ash." I answered, sitting down turning my head to Ash. He just groaned and fell back to the bed, probably going back to bed.

I got up from the floor and started getting ready.
—————————-
My goddess😩

-hey babe, can you pick me up?

-sure love, be there in 10.
———————————
I turned off my phone and waited in the living room for Maddy to show up. Five minutes passed and she eventually showed up, screaming for me to leave. "Hey babeee." Maddy said kissing me. "Hey loveee." I answer hugging her from the side. "Do we still need to get someone?" I ask her. "Nah, BB is not going and Kat is going with her skinny boyfriend, Ehlan or some shit like that." Maddy said, focusing on the road. "Is he Indian or something? For his name to be Ehlan." I say laughing a bit. "No,no,no, it's Ethan." She said chuckling. I started laughing. "How the fuck do you confuse Ehlan with Ethan." I say Maddy joining me.

We eventually got to school and left the car, finding Rue with Jules. "Hey Juls, I haven't seen you in such a long time man." Rue  said, snaking her arm on top of Juls shoulders. "I know right, you and Jules kinda disappeared." I answer and Jules laughed. Jules is honestly so weird. We moved through the halls all together, talking about Maddy and Nate. Guess they broke up again last night which is fucking crazy. "And then-" she said opening the door for her class, we were all following her. She couldn't finish her phrase because, when Maddy opened the door, Nate and Cassie were literally eating each other on top of a table. "What the fuck?!" Maddy screamed. I fucking knew Cassie was a bitch.

"Maddy wait-" Cassie tried to say pushing Nate. "No you wait, you bitch. I stay up all night telling you how I miss Nate and you've been fucking him this whole time?!" Maddy screamed, pointing her finger aggressively to Cassie's face. "Maddy listen-" Nate tried. "No, you two fucking deserve each other, fucking backstabbers." Maddy screamed again. Me, Jules and Rue were just watching with our mouths slightly opened.

Nate and Cassie left together as the empty room finally filled with students who had no idea what just happened. "Maddy, we'll take care of them later, go to class." I say to her. She sights and leaves the room. Jules and Rue leaving after some minutes.

I sat down and closed my eyes, trying to process what just happened. Cassie and Nate? That's fucking weird. But can't lie, they deserve each other, they're both fucking snakes.

I payed attention to science class and left for my other classes. Thursdays are always my worst day.I had English and a few more classes, this one was my last one for today. I followed for maths and sat down. A few minutes later, someone sat down next to me. I didn't really had the energy to look next to me to see who it was. Then I realised. Fucking Gia is sitting next to me. "Hey-" "the fuck do you want, Gia?" I interrupt her, still looking at the teacher. "I wanted to apologise." She said quietly, I could feel her eyes on me. "For what exactly? Wanting to fuck my boyfriend or kissing him?" I ask, still not looking at her. My voice was calm and my face was relaxed. "Everything honestly." She answered. I know looked at her and could see she actually meant it.

"Nah. But thanks for apologising tho." I say getting up as the bell just rang. If she thinks im gonna forgive her that easily, she's very wrong.
-----------༒-----------༒-----------༒----------
Word count: 1174

Hey babesss

I'm sorry this chapter is so small😭😭
I'm sorry to say y'all but this book might be coming to an end :( I still dont know so don't be all depressive and shii.

Not gia trying to apologise after everything💀💀💀

I swear y'all, Ash I husband material right there I don't even care.

Vote pls ;)