~24~

3/6
Ashtray's POV

We both stayed watching the sunset until the stars started showing. I don't care if that's cliché because honestly, I'm having the time of my life. The night was pretty warm so Juls stayed only with a bikini she randomly found in her bag and I was wearing some swimming shorts that I brought with me. "It's so hot!" Juls whined while we were both sitting on the cold flour.

I just had the greatest idea.

I got up and she looked at me confused so she did the same, when she was closer enough to me, I grabbed her bridal style and ran towards the water. She started screaming and I was laughing, getting closer and closer to the water. When I was at the edge of the yacht, I jumped, never letting go of Juls.

The cold water hit both of our bodies and we both laughed. "I could've gotten hurt, ash. Don't do that again, love." She said catching her breath finally. "I would never let you get hurt Juls." I answer, slowly moving towards her. She putted her hands around my neck and I putted my hands on her waist, both of us only using our legs to support us.

We didn't say anything, we just stayed looking in each other's eyes, taking a few glances from each others lips. Then I kissed her, calmly. She grabbed me tighter and deepened the kiss, making me moan slightly into it. I grabbed her neck with one hand, not hurting her at all, and my other hand was on her lower back, going to her ass once in a while.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and penetrated her tongue in my mouth, making me moan again. I wasn't liking the situation at all, her having all the control of the kiss. So, I grabbed her neck even more, pushing her to me and slid my tongue in her mouth, my hand was now on her ass, groping it slowly. She moaned and smiled to the kiss, holding her in my arms. We finished we a small peck and stayed a few more hours in the water just talking, kissing and having water fights.
—————————————

"Honestly, you're my favourite person." She says out of nowhere. We were now laying on the bed with the lights off, with the huge window on top of our bed opened, so all the light from the moon could come in. (And the mosquitos as well🦗🦟🦗)

"Out of how many?" I ask her, stroking her hair while she draws little circles on my chest. "Every single alive person that has ever walked in this world." She answers, and I laugh lowly. That's cute. "You're my favourite person as well love." I tell her , making her smile brightly. "Out of how many?" She asks the same question I did. "Out of every dead and alive person." I tell her. I'm sorry fezco, guess you're second now.

She smiled at me and gave me a peck. She eventually fell asleep and I did the same, after admiring her features for a few seconds.
—————————————-

Juliana's POV

I opened my eyes slightly as the sun hit my face, we didn't close the window last night so the it hit my face completely. I groaned and turned around, facing Ash. He was still asleep and, oh god, he looks like an angel. His eyes were calmly closed and his mouth was slightly opened. I stayed a few minutes just looking at him. "Take a photo, it'll last longer." He said after a few seconds making me jump a bit. "Good morning to you too, love." I answer laughing. He smiled with his eyes still closed so I took the change to kiss him. He didn't move at first but a few seconds later, he putted my leg on top of him and hugged my waist. He putted his face on my chest and stayed there, drawing small shapes on my back. "I wish I could wake up like this every single morning." He said, my chest muffling his voice a bit. "Well you can. We literally sleep every single night together." I say laughing. "Yeah but you always need to go to school." He whined, lifting his head so he could look at me. "Well, your brother put me there. And honestly, I don't want to fail my exams." I say smiling.