~17~

Ashtray's POV

"Ma, what happened at Javon's?" I asked Juls. It was now super late and we were both laying down on the bed, under the covers all cuddled up. I was drawing little circles on her waist and she was hugging my neck with one arm, her head resting on my chest. "We're just having dinner and his mom just asks if I wanted to stay with them. Then Javon just starts talking shit about you guys like who the fuck does he think he is bro, be talking shit like that about you and-"  She said quickly completely pissed.

"Ma, to be honest, we are not the best people for you to stay with and you would be better with some one else cause you got no future with us but, we still love you and we won't stop you from leaving." I say quietly, too tired to talk shit about that bitch. "Ash I'm never leaving you guys. I have the perfect life with my perfect people leaving with me and that's enough for me. I have the love that I never had and that makes me the luckiest person in this fuckin' world." She says looking up at me with a calm face but straight tone.

"Ok ma." I answered simply, completely tired to actually say something. She looked at me and understood that I was tired so just hugged me and we both fell asleep with each others warm.

—————————————————
Juliana's POV

I woke up with a big loud noise when downstairs. I sat up and couldn't see anything, I could only feel ash laying next to me holding my waist slightly. I stayed a few seconds like this until I heard the sound again but louder, making me jump slightly. I thought about waking up Ash cause honestly I'm too of a pussy to die alone. I looked at him and he was completely out, probably dreaming of me.

I slowly got up so I wouldn't wake up Ash and went out the room on my tippy toes, afraid that there's a killer in the middle of the hall ready to kill me. Honestly, I'm super dumb for actually trying to see from where the noise came from, that's how people die in horror movies.

I went in the hall and saw Fez's door slightly open, seeing him in his bed snoring. I giggled and continued. Now I could see Faye sleeping in her room that Fez gave her not too long ago. She was sleeping as well, with her arms and legs open all over her bed. Oh shit, there's actually a killer in here.

At this point, I thought to myself that if I don't have something to protect myself, I will totally die. I grabbed a baseball bat that was next to me and slowly walked to the living room. I stopped for a second to see if I could hear the noise again. Minutes later, a sound came from the kitchen making me jump. "Lord, I'm too young to die and I know I've been really bad but please don't kill me right now." I whisper to myself. "Let's go bitch." I whisper again lifting the baseball thing that I was holding. I walked slowly to the kitchen and once I saw a human shadow, I lifted the bat even more and hit someone or something. "Ow what the fuck?!" Javon said holding his head. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" I say now letting go of the bat.

"What the fuck..." Ash groaned walking in the kitchen. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Javon there, in the middle of our kitchen holding his bleeding head. "I'm tired of you asshole." Ash said walking to him and taking his gun from the kitchen shelf and putting it against Javon's head. I gasped loudly and Javon was frozen with his eyes widened. "This is like the fucking fifth time I see you in my house without my fuckin' permission. Stop fuckin' bothering us or I swear I'll put a bullet right through your brain you bitch." Ash said slowly giving Javon a death stare.

"What do you want Javon, this is getting boring man." I say grabbing Ash arm and pushing him towards me, he putted his hand around my waist still glaring at Javon. "Juls we found your brother, he never died. He just went to prison like you. He wants to see you." My heart dropped. "And you needed to brake in at 3.00 am just to tell her that?" Ash said even more pissed. I couldn't talk but he was obviously right. "He's in a prison 1 hour away from here where no one knows who you are." Javon said. "Let me take you Juls." Javon continued. Ash looked at me and then at Javon and was ready to argue with him again. "First, you don't fucking brake in to tel me that, phones exist for a fuckin' reason. Second, I don't want even to listen to your name so you are not taking me, Ash is. Send me a text later telling me where exactly he is. Now get the fuck out before I let Ash kill you." I say leaving the kitchen Ash smirking and then leaving following me, catching up and putting both his arms around my waist.

Javon, Javon. Leave my fucking life or I'll kill you before Ash does.
———————————

Next day, my and Ash drove to this place where my brother was. The place was really poor and disgusting, with a lot of homeless people everywhere. The prison wasn't better, old guys that would look me up and down like I'm a piece of meat. "Hello, I'm here to see umm, Jayden Marcus if that's possible. I say politely to the guard that was in the reception. "And who are you miss?" He asked "his sister, Juliana Marcus." "I'll need your ID and only you walk in." The guard said again. I grabbed my purse and took my ID out.

I look so hot in my ID pic.

"Ok miss, have a great visit."the guard said after I was checked by the machine to check if I didn't have any weapons or something like that. "I'll be back in like 30." I say giving ash a small peck on the lips before leaving. "Take your time ma." He said.

I was still confused about all this, I haven't seen my brother in a long time and I remember that he just completely disappeared after my dads death I just thought he died like them. Are my parents alive as well?

--------༒---------༒--------༒--------༒-------

Word count: 1109

Another chapter cause I think you guys deserve it😘
Guys I never remembered to tel you guys this but, thank you so very much for all the reads and votes, I love to see that you guys are liking the book so far and proud to see that lots of hoes all simp for Ash/Javon like me😻🤟🤟

I'm thinking about staring to write a story with Javon and all but I think I'm just gonna focus a bit more on this fanfic and then I'll do another one.

Okay but Juliana's life is completely messed up at this point, my God. And Javon stalking her? Like boi you need to stop. Now.

Vote pls ;)