~09~

Juliana's POV

I woke up from the small nap that I took and when I spotted the ice bags on the floor, I remembered everything that happened before I fell asleep.

I smirked to myself and I could feel my checks getting red. I got up from bed, putted my hair in a bun and left the room. Ash was eating some cereal and fez was sitting on the couch. I sat next to Ash on the table and I spotted someone in the kitchen. A girl?

Ash looked kinda pissed and fez was with someone on the phone. "Who's the new girl?" I asked whispering to Ash. He looked slightly down at me. "Her name's Faye. She needs to stay here for a bit, business reasons." Ash said looked at her. She was only wearing a shirt and her underwear, poking her ass to get something from the fridge.

"Hey kid." Fez said sitting next to me. "So new friend, huh?" I say and he immediately knew that I was talking about the blond girl that was in our kitchen. "Business." He said.

"Hi, I'm Faye." The girl creeped behind me taking her hand out for me to shake it. I got up and quickly hugged her, I don't like shaking hands. "I'm Juliana but you can call me Juls." I say with a sweet smile on my face. "Nice to meet you Juls." She said.  She sat between fez and ash, in front of me. We were all silent for some seconds until someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it." Faye said getting up from her seat. Some more seconds of silent passed and Faye finally spoke again. "It's for you, Juls." She yelled from the door. I got up and went to the door, Faye laid on the couch.

I looked and saw Maddy, Cassie, BB, Kat and Lexi all there. I screamed with happiness and hugged them all. "Oh my God, I missed you guys so fucking much!" I say still hugging Lexi.

"Bitch, you need to tell us everything." BB said doing some weird moves with her hand. "Of course, come in." I let them in and closed the door behind me. Fez and Ash looked at me and then at the girls. I gave them a 'sorry' look and went to my room with the girl following me. Faye eventually came in as well and introduced herself to all the girls.

I told them basically everything that happen and they just listen closely. "What about you and ash huh? I can see that you guys share the same room." Cassie said looking at me with a smirk on her face. "Well, we're just friends you know, we keep our distance and all." I say. "Nah, there needs to be something more, tell us!" Kat said sharing a cigarette with Faye. "Hey guys I'm going to the bathroom okay? Be right back." Lexi said getting up. "Okay, do you need help knowing where it is?" I asked looking at her as she was now next to the door. "No, I'll find it eventually." She said before leaving.

"Ok girls so, ummm, not even 3 hours ago, me and Ash kissed." As I finished they all started screaming and clapping. "Shhh, they're gonna listen bitches!" I say laughing. "Okay we need details" Faye said laughing. "I was just in here right, still a bit traumatised because of what happened and I was trying to take a nap. Then, Ash came in and asked me about my wounds because he wanted to help. He got some ice bags-" "the ones that are on the floor right now?" BB said. "Yes, those. He helped me a bit and then he laid next to me and then boom. It happened." I finished and they all shared some looks before screaming with excitement. "Just date and adopt me already please." Maddy said smirking.

We stayed a few more hours in my room talking about random stuff, as like how's Maddy's relationship with Nate, honestly Nate looks kinda gay. We also talk about Kat's new boyfriend, the skinny one. He's really nice tho. We talked about Faye, like more about her life and all.

It passed 3 hours and they decided to go home as it was getting a bit dark. We all got out of the room and saw Lexi and fez laughing on the sofa, I looked at Maddy and she was doing a little heart with her hands. I laughed and took them to the door and Lexi came as well.

Faye and I didn't really had nothing to do so we just made some popcorn and watched a random movie.

"This movie is so sad." Faye said crying with her head on my shoulder. Minutes later fez and ash sat down next to us. "Oh I fucking love this movie bruh." Fez said stealing some popcorns. "I know right, it's just so amazing." I said looking at the Tv. 'Stand by me' started playing and I started singing, grabbing ash's so he could dance with me. "I don't dance Ma." He said trying to stay on the couch. "I'll teach you, cmon." He gave up and got up.

He was grabbing my waist and my hands were on his shoulders. I started moving my hips slowly and he followed me, never breaking eye contact with me. It looked like the world simply just disappeared, it was only me and ash, dancing a long the song. Ash started singing the lyrics which made me laugh, he looks so cute when he's not with that bitchy face.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until the song stopped. I slowly hugged him and he continued moving slowly, even without the song. Faye and Fez had left the room to give us more privacy and now Ash was looking at my eyes. I got closer to his lips, always holding eye contact with him. He then broke it by looking at my lips.

Ashtray's POV

The music stopped but we were still holding each other. I was looking down on her eyes, not daring to break eye contact. She got closer to me and at this point it was difficult not to kiss her. I finally broke eye contact so I could stare at her beautiful plump lips that were covered with a layer of lip gloss. I can't fucking do this anymore.

I grabbed her neck but not hard enough to hurt her and connected our lips. I'll never get tired of this feeling, the feeling of her her lips on top of mine. Her lip gloss tasted like cherry and she smelled like peach. I liked her lip slowly so I could get a bit of her cherry gloss and her hands that were around my neck were now playing with the chain that I have around my neck. She let go of the kiss as it was getting difficult to breath and placed her hands on my neck again. "Your lip gloss tastes good." I said making her smirk and her cheeks turn red.

"Dinner's ready!" Faye screamed from the kitchen and Juls slowly let go of me going to help Faye put everything on the table.

   -------༒-------༒--------༒--------༒-------

Word count: 1212

Hey babesss
Ash and Juls kissed again ayy 😋🤟

Vote plss ;)