~25~

3/6
Juliana's POV

I stayed the rest of the day thinking about what happened. Meanwhile, we all left so Ash and Fez could work at the shop, me and Faye just followed. "Hey Juls." Fez said quietly and I assumed that it was so Ash couldn't hear. "It's Ash's birthday next week." My eyes widened. I'm so stupid, I never asked Ash his birthday. Shit. "When exactly?" "Friday." Ok so it's Friday next week, I still have time. It's  a Wednesday today so I have enough time to plan something.

"What are y'all talking about?" I jumped when I hear Ash's voice. "Drugs."I say quickly. "Umm  ok?" He said grabbing me from behind and taking me in the fridge. "Hey ma." He said. "Hey Ash." I say laughing. "I want you to do something for me." He said looking at me. "Yeah?" I ask getting closer to him. "I want you to get your cute ass back home and pick your favourite dress. Put your favourite shoes and makeup if you want to and wait for me at your house." He said. "Oh, are we going somewhere?" I ask him. "Yeah, the surprises are not done yet, princess." He finished. I smiled and kissed him quickly, grabbing my bike and leaving home so I could get ready.

I'm smiling so hard, my cheeks hurt. I should be the one doing this for Ash since it's almost his birthday. Or I could do something even bigger. What though? I got home and quickly ran inside, walking in the bathroom so I could shower.

I got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and walking in my room, picking my dress. He basically said to put my favourite one so I took it out. It was a dark red dress with two spaghetti straps. The dress finished close to my knees, showing my legs. I hope he doesn't think this is too revealing, I really love this dress. I putted some white heels. I finished with some light makeup and a few gold jewellery. I sprayed my favourite perfume on my neck and wrists and right when I finished, my phone dinged.
————————————-
Ashy boy ❤️🔫

-you ready princess?

-yes love.

-Ok. See you in 10.

-Okay babe see ya❤️
Rᴇᴀᴅ. 8.30 ᴘᴍ

————————————————-
Ashtray's POV
I was shitting my pants. I stayed in the gas station and Fez helped me get ready with a suit he took to the shop. I swear, If I didn't have my brother I would be nothing.

I was wearing a white shirt with a black blazer and some black pants. I looked so fancy it was weird. "She's gonna love it Ash." Faye said looking at me with a sweet smile. "Thank you guys, I couldn't do this without you two." I say. "Wait." Fez took his phone out and took a quick photo of me. "I'll need to take a photo of you two when you're back." Fez said looking at the photo smirking. "Ok, dad." I say joking.

I was ready to open the door to leave when Fez stopped me. "Ash, as your older brother, I have some rules for you." He said with a straight face. I rolled my eyes and sat down, ready for what was coming. "So?" I ask. He sits back on the counter and looks at me. "Rule number 1: no funny business. You're both too young to have a kid and I already spent my whole life taking care of yo dumb ass, I don't need a baby running around the house." I rolled my eyes at him. That's disgusting, thinking that we would have sex at 15. "Rule number 2: Pay for the dinner, never ever let Juls pay." I roll my eyes again. Is this guy joking right now? "And last: don't break her heart. Break her heart and I'll fucking come for you." This time I didn't roll my eyes, I just looked at him. "Now go, your babe is waiting for you." He finished laughing. I smiled and left.

I got there and texted her quickly. After a few seconds, she opened the door. And, respectfully, she looks fucking hot. She was wearing a tight dress that finished before her legs, she was also wearing her favourite jewellery and her makeup was perfect, not too much but enough. "Hey, love." She said wrapping her arms around me and kissing me. "Hey princess." I answer. I grabbed her hand and made her do a little twirl which she laughed to. "You think this is too much?" She asked laughing nervously. "Of course not, you look amazing." I answer kissing her again. "You sure you don't want me to change, it kinda shows a lot of skin and-" "You look gorgeous Juliana, If a guy dares to give you a small glance, I'll brake their bones one to one and make them apologise for lookin at this amazing body of yours." I cut her off. She smiled widely and kissed me passionately. "Let's go, ma'am?" I say, opening the door for her. "Yes, please." She replied, entering the car. I closed the door and quickly went to the driver seat.

This night is gonna be amazing.

We got there and she gasped, looking around. Her eyes were widened with excitement. "Do you like it?" I asked her. "Ash, you're taking me to the most beautiful and expensive place in the city, of course I fucking love it." She said hugging me tightly. I let out a sight of relief as I thought she was going to hate it. "Thank god you like it, let's walk in shall we?" I say, interlocking our arms.

"I'm what name is your reservation in?" The waitress at the front door asked me. "Ashtray O'Neil." I say. "Ok, follow me." The waitress said, walking slowly through the couples that were sitting down. "You last name is O'Neil?" I heard Juls ask, looking at me confused. "Yeah,pretty weird right?" "For a guy like you? Totally." She answers. "Juliana O'Neil..." I hear her mutter to the side. Okay but that made me smile. She's checking how her last name would be if we would actually get married. "It sound good on you." I say, kissing her forehead and grabbing her waist.

————————————————-

The table I chose was on the second floor outside, with a breath taking view of the city. It was night already so all the lights were on, making it even more pretty. "Wow Ash, this is amazing." She said looking around the place. "Why are you doing this, love?" She asked. "I like to show you how much I love you." I answered.

It's weird to think about how soft I turned since I met Juls. If she was another girl, I would totally throw her from this building. We sat down and starting talking about random stuff, enjoying each other's company. "Are you ready to take your orders?" The waitress asked. That voice sounded familiar. Now y'all, guess who the fuck it is. Not Javon, I've had enough of that dude. Juliana's brother. "Jayden?" "Juls?" They both exchange glances and I'm just here, looking at their interaction.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Her brother asked. "Having a normal dinner, you?" She asked back. "I work here." He said. "I can tell." I mumble and apparently it was loud enough for Jayden to hear me. "And who are you supposed to be?" He asked turning his head to me. "Juliana's boyfriend. Now, me and Juls would love that have our great dinner in peace so if you could continue being a normal waitress, that would be fucking amazing." I tell him calmly, giving him a fake smile. "Oh, so this is the dude you've been living with? And fucking from what I can see. " He asks pointing his finger at both of us.

I could see Juls was getting mad and I was obviously trying not to punch this guy. "Yeah, now please, leave me the fuck alone." She answers grabbing the menu. "I'm sorry, your friend here is really disturbing us, could you please tell him to go and bring me another waitress?" Juls smiling to a waitress that was passing. "Yes, of course." The waitress answered giving her the same smile. The waitress then grabbed Jayden by the arm and took him to the kitchen.

Someone's about to get fired

Minutes later, a new waitress came back to us and took our order. We just continued talking about drugs and school ignoring what happened a few minutes ago. It's crazy how everybody just fucks with Juls's life. It didn't take long for our plates to arrive and oh my God, it looks delicious. We ordered something random stuff out of the menu simply because we've never been here so we just chose something that looked nice.

"This is amazing." Juls said looked at me plate with a wide smile. "Well, go ahead." We both started eating, we would sometimes eat from each other's plates just to try. "Cheers to our relationship?" Juls said like if she was asking, lifting her cup from the table. They wouldn't give us wine so I had to bring my one and put in our cups. "Cheers for our relationship." I repeat, clicking our cups together. She smiled and said a low "I love you." before taking a sip from her wine.

Love this girl with my heart, soul and body. I will never let her go.
---------------------------------------
Word count: 1560

Y'all I'm sorry it took me so long to update 😭😭 I know I was supposed to post all the chapters in a row but then I forgot and with my tests and everything to do, I didn't have the time.

Oh my God, Ash and Juls never have one night of peace, there always needs to be someone fucking their lifes up. But damn, Ash it trying HIS FUCKING BEST to pleasure his girl, and we can't complain.

I swear I'll try to post more chapters this week and during the weekend.

Now I have a really serious question, If the ending was good enough, would you guys consider me doing another book? Cause I'm already thinking about the end and what might happen if I did a second book. Please tell me your opinion cuz I'm going crazy just thinking about this.

Vote pls ;)