~16~

Juliana's POV

I looked at the mirror one last time and left the room. I didn't look too formal or too revealing, I was using some black pants and a white crop top with a jacket on top of it with my white converse. "Hey ma, where are you going?" Ash asked checking me out and then making eye contact with me. "Remember that dinner? Yeah." I say grabbing the keys to Fez's car. "Want me to take you?" Ash asked still looking at me. "Nah. I can drive, you know?" I said with a smirk. "Yeah but I do it better." Ash said "Are challenging me?" I asked, with one brow up. "Maybe." He said with a small grin. "Hey Fez, I'm taking your car for the night!" I screamed from the living room breaking eye contact with Ashtray. "Ok, DONT do anything stupid!" He screamed back.

I kissed Ash on the lips and hugged Faye. "I want you back at least at midnight." Ash said focusing on the Tv. "Yes dad." I said before opening the door and leaving.

——————————————

"Nice to see you, Juls." Javon's mom said with a sweet smile on her face. "Thank you for inviting me miss Alexander." I thank her with the same sweet smile she has. "Nice to see you too Javon." I say now, giving him the same sweet fake smile. I didn't want to be here. I wish someone stopped me from coming and I would stay doing dumb shit with Faye or talking about something random with Ashtray. "Nice to see you too, you look amazing Juls." Javon said, walking me in the house.

I never thought Javon had a rich family, I even thought his whole family was dead. His house was big, there were big windows everywhere so light could get in the house, the living room had some white big couches that formed a kinda 'U' shape. There was also a huge screen in the middle on the living room. It was dark outside but you could still see a huge pool. We got in the kitchen and wow, it was fucking huge. It had a huge ass fridge with a big counter in the middle of the kitchen. The food was all ready on top of the counter and there were three chairs.

We sat down and started eating, talking about how life is going now. "So Juls, when did you get out?" Miss Alexander asked me. I realised Javon was interested too cuz I never told him I escaped and they're still looking for me, just not here. "Maybe a month ago I think." I say.

It had actually been a month since I moved here. Wow.

"And where are you staying now?" She asked me taking a bite from her meat. "Umm, I'm staying at a friend's house." I said before drinking a sip of water. "You could stay with us if you want." She said and my eyes widened. "Mom!" Javon said looking at his mom a bit pissed. "What? You're always talking about this girl, might as well have her here." His mom said like if it was obvious.

Oh my Lordy lord.

"I'm great where I live but thank you." I say laughing nervously. "I mean, living with some drug dealers is not the best decision, am I right?" Miss Alexander says laughing. This bitch.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean by that?" I say furrowing my eyebrows and tilting my head slightly to the side. "My mom's right, it's not a save place there." Javon said looking between me and my mom. What the actual fuck is going on. "Javon, since when do you decide where I live? I don't even know you." I said calmly. I honestly thought this was going to be great. "Juls, you should honestly come and stay with us" Javon continued. What the actual fuck is going on.

"Oh my god, you invited me for this. Please, fuck no." I said getting up. "Well you can always stay with us Juls. Javon misses you!" She said screaming as I was leaving her house. I could feel someone following me and Javon quickly grabbed my arm. "Juls I'm serious. You might be their friends but they're drug dealers after all. They will fuck up your life." He said making eye contact with me.

"You don't know shit about me. They're my family and I'm not gonna stop living with them because of some bitch that I haven't seen in too long." I said removing my arm from his grip. "What's happening here?" I hear a familiar voice asking. Ash?

"Umm nothing, let's just go home." I say walking towards him. "We we're just talking about how Juls should stay and live with me instead of some drug addicts with no future." Javon said loud so Ash could hear. We were already going to the car but of course that Javon had to say something. "I'm sorry? What did you just called me." Ash said slowly turning around. "I said-" before he could finish, ash punches him hard on the face. "I didn't understand, maybe try again?" Ash said. Javon looked at Ash at tried to punch him, what happened in Javon falling on the ground and getting kicked by Ash. "Ash stop, let's just go." I said quietly, not wanting to watch Ash beat Javon up.

"You know Jason, or what the fuck your name is, I never liked yo bitch ass. Always thought you were here to do some stupid shit to Juls."Ash said kicking Javon again. "Ash, stop." I said again louder. Ash looked at me and then at Javon. He kicked him again, stronger this time and walked up to me. "Stop messing with my girl, you fucking cunt." Ash glancing a last time at Javon.

Woah, whoa,whoa. Wait a damn minute. My girl?? Okayyyy

"Let's go ma." Ash said wraping his arm around my waist. "Thank you Ash." I said quietly. "It's okay ma."

--------༒--------༒-------༒--------༒--------

Word count: 1004

Omg another chapter? For free? Yes people just cuz I love you guys too much. You might have even another chapter maybe tomorrow.

Hey,really boring chapter I know but I promise it might get better.

Is Juls and Ash finally going to make it official? For me, these two are already dating man I don't even care at this point.

Javon might leave Juls alone, I hope so. That bitch is more annoying than my 9 y/o cousin.

Vote plss ;)