~02~

Juliana's POV

Me and fezco stayed the whole afternoon smoking weed in the gas station and sniffing some lines that we didn't even realised it was time to go to the party.

Fez is like the nicest and chillest person I've ever met, the guy's fucking amazing. Fez dropped me at Rue's so I could get ready and said he would meet me at the party.

I got in and almost instantly saw aunt Leslie sitting on the couch. "Hey aunt Lie!" I said hugging her. "Hey julie, when did you get out?"  Shit. "Umm, not a long time ago, hows Gia, I haven't seen her in ages!" I tried to change the subject smoothly.

Smooth criminal

"Oh she's in Rue's room with Rue." "Thanks auntie!" I said screaming a bit because I was a already in the middle of the hall. "Tell me if you need something Ju!" Was the only thing I hear before I opened the door from Rue's room.

"Juliana!" Gia hugged me tightly as soon as she saw me and I gladly hugged her back. "I missed you babes, how are you?" "I'm great, when did you get out?" She asked me and I could see Rue from behind me making signals for me to lie.

"Not a long time ago, maybe 1 week." I said crossing my arms. "So girls, I need a hot dress for this party and I'm hopping that you, Gia, can help me." She laughed and pushed me to her room.  I have Rue a quick glance and she did a thumbs up before she left my vision.

5 minutes later

"Oh my God, I love it girl!" I said checking myself out in front of the big mirror. "I'm glad you like it, it's like the third dress you try." She said chuckling.

The dress was light purple and it completely hugged my body, making all of my curves visible. I decided to match my makeup with the dress and did a high pony tail. I putted my black Jordan's and left with Rue and Gia that also looked amazing.

Ash's POV

I was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt when someone completely hot walked in the house. Ah fuck no. Guess who it was. Just the most fucking annoying girl in the world, Juliana or whatever is her name. Not gonna lie, she's looking smoking hot.

You can perfectly see her curves in that dress, every guy in here is looking at her. She was a bit smaller then Rue but the same size as Rue's sister. She was also wearing a high pony tail which made her brown almost black hair look perfect. Her perfect brown eyes looked fabulous with that shade... Purple is definitely her colour

Shut up ashtray, you're literally talking about the girl that you hate.

I could tell that she was a bit high because of her eyes and fez also told me what happened. She finally looked at me and her eyes lit up when she saw fez, she quickly walked towards us.

She sat between me and fez and let out a small sight. "How's the party going for you, big boys?" She said, changing her eyes between mine and fezsco's. "So good so far, can't complain." Fez answered while taking a sip from his beer.

"What about you Ash?" She asked looking at me. I could see her eyes quickly changing between my eyes and my mouth, finally making eye contact with me after a few seconds. Don't act soft ashtray. "Do not call me Ash, only my friends call me that. The party is just fine."

"What should I call you then." She ignored my last question only focusing on my first one. We never broke eye contact. "Ashtray" I say simply with a low voice. "Okay Ashtray, imma go get some shots, want something?" She said getting up. My whole name sounded good coming out of her mouth. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I quickly said no and she left me and fez, going in the kitchen. "Already in love huh?" Fezco said smirking. "Man, I think you lost all your fucking brains cells in the last 4 hours, I would never like a girl like her, I don't even know her fucking name properly." I said, clearly getting pissed.

Juliana's POV

Well someone's looking hot tonight. Ashtray is using pretty simple clothes but he's still looking amazing. He's wearing a black t shirt and some grey sweats with his red Jordan's and a hat. Gotta admit, the guy's terrible annoying and rude but he still looks hot. A total bad boy.

I got into the kitchen to get some shots and I spotted a girl with black hair with some tequila on her hand. "Planning to drink that alone?" I asked looking at the bottle and then at her. "Not really, cmon." We did one quick shot and chuckled a bit from the burning feeling in our chest. "Maddy." The girl said taking her hand out for me to shake. I looked at her up and down and simply gave her a hug.

She was obviously surprised but ended up hugging me back. "Juliana." I said. "Now, care to explain why you were drinking tequila by your own?" I asked taking another one with her. "Broke up with my boyfriend, again."

"Girl, you're too hot to be drinking because of a guy, I mean, he's just a dumb man after all." I said making her laugh. "I like you already." Maddy said. "Let's get drunk bitch!" I screamed over the music.

10 minutes later

I was so drunk, everything was going around, and around. Maddy looked like she was also as drunk as me, but we both loved the feeling. This is what I like about getting drunk. You can't feel literally anything, only your heart beating fast, really fast.

We are just having fun when I huge guy grabs Maddy's arm tightly. "Leave me the fuck alone." She said trying to leave his grip. "Maddy let's talk." He said still holding her arm. Is this the guy she was talking about? "Hey leave her alone." I said making their attention turn to me.

"And who the fuck are you?" The guy asked me with a confused look on his face. "I'm the one that's gonna punch so hard in the face you won't even remember your name, leave her alone or I swear I will do that." I said approaching him.

He chuckled for some second and left Maddy so he could focus on me. "And you thing you're strong enough to do that, bitch? You're just a little kid, your like what? 14, 15?" I quickly grabbed the tequila bottle me and Maddy were drinking and smashed it on his head, making him fall on the ground.

Maddy ran to me and hugged me. "Fuck off, little bitch." I said to him. I looked at my left side and saw fezco and ashtray looking at me and then at the guy, that was holding his bleeding face. They were both confused by Ash had a smirk on his face. "You dumb whore, I'm gonna fucking kill you!" He tried to get me but I quickly kicked him on the balls, making him fall again.
the loud music didn't stop but everybody was looking at us. "Hey Juliana, let's leave." Ashtray said. I got in the back seat with Maddy and ash went at the front with fez. We left Maddy at her house and got back to fez's house.

I was with a huge headache I quickly just got in bed and tried to fall asleep but no, Ashtray had to complain. "Yo Juliana, I'm not sleeping on the floor." He said looking at me. " stop being a fucking pussy and lay next to me, asshole."

I totally didn't want to argue right now

I felt him get in bed and quickly fell asleep, keeping my distance.

------------------------------------
Word count: 1300

And she finally meets Maddy!
Will something happen between them during the night?

Vote pls ;)

𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗦 𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡// 𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬 𝗘𝗨𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗔 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें