~08~

Juliana's POV

I woke up with a bit of light hitting my eyes from outside, I finally opened my eyes and realised I was finally with Fez and Ash.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the living room. There they were. My family. Fez and Ash looked at me and Ash got up from the couch, never breaking eye contact with me.

I quickly ran and hugged him tightly, God how much I missed him. I didn't know how out of a sudden I like to have Ash around, he's just a great friend.

A great friend? Yeah of course.

We stayed holding each other for what seemed like ages, and I never want to let go. "Ma, you need to tell me everything, details and all. I swear I'll listen." Ash whispered on my ear, making me shiver. It was good to know that he honestly care about me the same way I care about him.

———————————-

We were all sitting at the dinner table, fez called rue and told her I was back and I texted all my friends to inform them that I'm was okay. "So ummm, uh- what happened was- it wasn't like really bad and all bu-" "Juls, of course it was bad, it was horrible. You were fucking kidnapped and you're saying it wasn't bad? I swea-" ash started complaining "calm down Ash, let her talk." Rue said calmly, her hands holding mine.

"So, I was walking to Cassie's house where I would meet Maddy and Cassie. I was like five minutes in the walk and this van appears out of nowhere, I didn't really made a big thing out of it so I just continued walking of course. Then I realised that the van was actually following me, I tried to walk faster as I was really close to Cassie's house. I wasn't fast enough, the big door from the back seat of the van opened and someone pushed me, knocking me out." I say looking at my hands, feeling all of their eyes burning my skin.

"What happened when they kept you in their house?" Fez asked with his lazy voice. "Umm, they tied me to this chair in a dark room, threaten me and all. They hit me a few times but that's it. I said it wasn't a lot." I say still looking at my hands.

I don't think they noticed that I lied. Definitely not.

"Can we see where they hurt you?" Rue asked holding my hand tighter. "Only if you want too of course." She continued. She looked like she was sober, that made me happy. I like to see the normal and sober rue. I think this Jewel girl is really good for her.

"Uh- I prefer not to show, they're not big anyways. It's just a few little cuts." I say lying. They were not small, not even close. And they hurt like a bitch. Ash looked at me and I could feel that he knew something, he just doesn't wants to say it out loud.

"Uh- I'm gonna go to sleep now guys, I'm kinda tired you know." I say getting up and trying to walk as normal as I could. These wounds hurt so fucking much.

Just fucking tell them.

I can't. I don't want to worry them, this was already my fault so.

I laid on the bed and hugged my stomach, trying to make the pain go away. I heard footsteps and the door slowly opened, revealing Ash. "Hey." I say quietly.

"Cut the bullshit, show me your wounds."

Shit.

"What are you talking about ash?" I pretended I didn't know about anything. "Juls, don't play with me. I'm worried about you so please, make this easier for you and show me your wounds." He said calmly, showing no signs of annoyance.

I sighed and slowly lifted my shirt, showing the huge black wounds that I had all over my body, my tights were also filled with cuts because they used to cut me every single time they would check in on me.

Ash looked at my tights and my stomach with more of a sad look than a shocked one. A tear fell from my eye. "Oh ma..." he said getting closer. "I'm sorry princess." He continued. He hugged me and I felt like bursting in tears but I'm too strong to do that.

"Let me take care of you yeah?" Ash said and I slowly nodded. He quickly left the room and I payed on the bed again, allowing a big sight to leave my mouth.

Ash came back with three plastic bags filled with ice and some thin towels on top of them so it wouldn't burn my skin. I giggled lowly at the way he is treating me, all the pain disappearing for a moment. "Lay back." He said. I did what he said and closed me eyes, feeling him out the cold plastic bags on my legs and stomach.

He laid next to me and I hugged him from the side, he quickly put his arm around my waist and looked at me. "I'm sorry for doing all of this ash, I should've stayed home." I said looking up at him so we could make eye contact.

"It's not your fault,ma." He said drawing small circles on my waist. "Do you know who did this to me ash?" I asked silently. "Yes, I do. And I'm gonna kill that motherfucker so slowly he will beg for death." What he said was kinda scary but I loved the way he wanted to kill the guy for what he did to all of us.

Suddenly, I could see his eyes glued to my lips which made me look at his. His lips were just perfect, dark pink plump lips, I wonder how they taste.

He leaned closer and I did the same, I couldn't stop myself. Then, his lips crashed onto mine. I played with his hair while his hand was holding my waist tightly, my stomach filled with butterflies.

Ashtray's POV

I couldn't do it anymore, I had to kiss her. She was so close to me, I glued our lips together quickly, grabbing her waist tightly. She slowly played with my hair making butterflies fill my stomach. I moved a bit what gave me more access to her lips. My hand slowly moved to her ass which made her moan into the kiss, letting my tongue slip in her mouth. Our tongues were fighting for space and suddenly she bit my lower lip softly making me go crazy. I was now fully on top of her letting me get more deep into the kiss, the ice bags were now on the ground and she wrapped her legs around my waist still playing with my hair.

"Hey ash- oh fucking hell." Fez barged in the room making Juls push me and look at fez embarrassed. "Yo Rue, you owe me 20 dollars!" Fez ran out of the room all happy. Oh my fucking lord

"We should try that more times." I said making Juls hit me on my arm softly. I laughed as her cheeks turned red. She looks cute like this.

This was fucking amazing.

----------------------------------------
Word count: 1211

Hey babesss <3
Juls and Ash finally kissed!

Vote pls ;)