~12~

Juliana's POV

"One vanilla and one chocolate, please." Javon says to the lady with a sweet smile on his face. "There you go." The lady answers with the ice creams on her hand. I grab the ice creams and Javon quickly gave the girl 5 dollars.

We stayed maybe an hour talking and joking around when I got a message on my phone. I finally turned my data on and a message suddenly appeared
______________________
Ashy boy❤️🔫

-where are you ma?
03.42
___________________________

Fuck, shit, shit, fuck

"I'm sorry, I need to go." I say quickly getting up and walking fast, Javon grabbed my arm making me stop. "Already? It's only 05." He said with a sad voice. "No, I really need to go." I didn't even hear his answer, I started sprinting direction to the shop.

I was super far away from the gas station but I ran like my life depended on it. It passed one hour and I was there. I ran inside, said a quick hi to Fez and Faye that were getting high and walked in the tiny room. I almost immediately spotted ash who looked at me with a worried face. He got up and went to me,

"Where were you ma? You scared the shit out of me." He said towering over me. "I'm sorry, remember that friend of mine that I told you, Javon? He's here in town and I had to say hi. We left the school to hang out and I lost track of time." I say quickly. When I finished, his eyes went calm and he stepped away.

"So you decided to hang out with a guy you haven't seen in like 3 years over me? Wow." He said, obviously hurt. "Ash, don't be like that. I haven't seen him in too long and I missed him." I said sitting next to him. He ignored me and continued counting his money. "Please don't be mad at me." I said. "I'm not mad, you should've just-" "Hey Juls, someone's here for you!" Fezco interrupted Ash. Ash looked at me and then moved his head slightly to the front, telling me to go check who it is.

I slowly got up from the chair I was sitting and got out of the room, Ash following me.

Oh my lord, please shoot me.

There he was, fucking Javon, with my sweater. I don't even remember taking it off. "Umm you forgot your sweater, Juls." Now this is awkward. Fezco, Faye and Ash were all looking directly at Javon. Before I could talk, Ash grabbed my waist. "Thanks, you can leave now." Ash said grabbing my sweater and giving Javon a small fake smile. "I'm sorry-" "Go, now." Ash said and Javon rolled his eyes leaving.

Better start praying for Ashtray.

"Thank you, Ashtray." I say his name louder and violently grabbed my sweater from his hand, getting in the fridge again.

————————————-

We were eating dinner that I cooked and everybody was silent. Ash would try to take some glances from me but I would only focus on eating my food. Fezco and Faye could feel the tension between me and Ash so they just decided to stay silent. "Guys I'm gonna head out, I have some things I need to do. This was great by the way, Juls." Fezco said getting up. "Do you want me to go?" Ash asked looking at Fez. "Oh no, Faye is already going with me. Right Faye?" They looked at Faye but I just continued eating. "Oh, umm yeah of course. This was amazing Juls. You should cook more." I muttered a thank you and they both left leaving me and Ash alone.

"They are right, this is great-" "what's your problem ash? It's not like you own me. I can talk to other guys." I say obviously mad at him. "I know, it was really low of me reacting that way but you are really important to me and I don't know what happened." He said looking at me with desperate eyes.

He's too cute but I can't let him go that easily.

"That still doesn't clarifies why you did it. You were so mean to Javon." I say now taking my plate and Ash's plate to the kitchen. "Yeah but he still walked in there like he owned the fucking place!" Ashtray said following me and helping me with the dishes I finished cleaning the dishes and looking up at him, resting my hands on my waist. "Still wrong, ashtray." I moved and went to the couch.

————————————

Hours passed and Ashtray decided to leave me alone at some point. I stayed watching a boring 2 hour movie and it finally ended, I got up, brushed my teeth and went to the room. Once I got in the room, I saw Ashtray laying on bed scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and then back to his phone.

He was already in the covers practically ready to sleep so I just changed to my pjs, his eyes always on me and got in bed. "Goodnight." I said before turning the lights off. Not even seconds passed and I felt Ash's arm snake around my waist. He moved my arm from my neck and started kissing it. "I'm sorry princess, I never meant to get you pissed at me. It'll never happen again. Don't be mad at me." He said now kissing me behind my ear.

I can't do it like this. I give up.

"I could never be mad at you for too long, idiot." I turned around and he was all smiley and happy. Asshole. I putted my arm around his torso and he quickly leaned to give me a kiss. I held his head and he held my waist. The kiss didn't took long but it took long enough for us to taste each other perfectly. He grabbed me ass making me moan into the kiss what gave him permission to put his tongue in my mouth. He took full control and got on top of me holding my waist with both hands.

I putted my legs around his torso pulling him closer to me. He held my neck with one hand and the other grabbed my leg. I bit his lip and finished the kiss with a small peck. "I love you." He said quickly. My eyes widened and his did the same. He quickly tried to get out of my grip but I forced him down with my legs and kissed him.

"I love you too, ashy." I say smiling. It's so nice to know that Ash is a total softie with me. And he just said I love you! I don't know about the rest of the world but I think this is the most important thing that someone has ever said to me. He laid down with his head between my legs, more specifically on my stomach and fell asleep doing little circles on my legs.

Felling fucking butterflies right now. I fucking love this dude.

-----------------------------------

Word count: 1173

Hey guys:)

They finally said they loved each other! Maybe too soon? You tell me.

Vote pls ;)