~13~

Ashtray's POV

I woke up and Juliana wasn't next to me anymore. I opened my eyes slowly and the memories from last night came back. I smiled to myself and got up, putting my shirt on.

I left the room and when I got downstairs I saw the last person I would ever want to see. Jacob? I think it's Jacob. No wait, Javon. Yeah that fucker.

"The fuck do you want?" I said walking in the kitchen where they were, they quickly looked at me and Javon look unimpressed. "I'm taking Juls to school." "No, you're not. I'm taking her." I said getting closer to Juls and holding her waist. "And who are you to say that I can't, her boyfriend?" He asked. "Yes, he's my boyfriend. Any problem?" Juls finally talked. I looked at her with my mouth slightly opened.

Wasn't expecting that.

"You can leave now, Javon." Juls said quietly. Something is wrong with her for sure, she let her head fall on my chest and Javon scoffed and left. "Hey, what's wrong? Did he do something?" I asked her ready to punch the fucker. "Nah, I just don't like him that much you know, and after the thing at the gas station I don't want to talk to him." She said and I kissed her forehead. "If you want, we can stay here today." I said making eye contact with her.

"I would love that honestly." She said. "But?" I continued. "I need to go to school, ashy. I can't just miss every time I want to be with you." "You can. We don't need to pay for the school. Cmon ma, will go eat somewhere nice and we then can go to the fair together." I said. She eventually gave up and stayed with me. We made pancakes together for like the third time this week. I couldn't care less honestly.

We both took a shower, not together of course, changed to something else than our pjs and brushed our teeth together. "Where we going?" She asked. "Somewhere special." I said back closing the bathroom door. I asked fez if he could help me while I was getting ready with Juls and prepare something up in a hill that I used to go with grandma. You have a breath-taking view up there.

It's something like this

We left and quickly got in the car, driving off to the place where I planned the picnic. I texted fez before we got in the car and he said he already left with everything ready.

After a few minutes, we got there. I parked the car somewhere where she couldn't see the surprise. "Put this on." I said to her something so she could cover her eyes. "Oh god." She said making me laugh. She putted it around her eyes and I helped get out of the car, guiding her to the picnic.

We got there and I looked at it surprised. You really outdid yourself fez. "You can take it now, ma." I said. She took it slowly and once she spotted all the food and everything, her jaw dropped. "Do you like it?" I said nervously. "Are you kidding me, I love it!" She said running and hugging me. I smiled with happiness and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Let's go eat."

She was still completely shocked with everything and I just loved they way she smiled. I sat next to her and we started eating and talking about random stuff.

"So, ma, now that we are here alone, you need to tell me more about you." I said laying down. I'm gonna try to smoothly know why she went to prison. "I already told you basically everything, love." She answered, looking at the food and then at me. "Juls, we both know what you said about you going to prison because of a little fight was cap. Just tell me, ma." I said going directly to the point.

She looked at me and laid slowly laid down next to me, putting her arms around my torso. "Well, when my parents died, my life completely broke. I had no one. Then Javon appeared, he kinda saved me. We would do everything together, he would put us in trouble and I would take us out of trouble. It was always like that. He started evolving drugs, which made me need to fight with a lot of people. Once, he killed someone and he blamed me. I went to prison just to save him." She finished.

That fucker.

"I'm sorry ma." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth. I wanted to kill that bitch with all the weapons that I have at home. "Told you it wasn't an amazing story." She laughed nervously. "But let's no talk about that, it's just stupid and I don't care anymore." She said making eye contact with me. "Why do you still hang out with him if that bitch did that to you?" I asked confused. "I forgive but don't forget. Past is past for me." She said.

This girl can be too nice or too stupid for this world.

"That doesn't make sense ma but okay." I said. "Wanna go to the bitch down there?" She asked randomly. "We don't have swimming suits ma." I said with a 'duh' voice. "We can go with our underwear, ashy." She said smiling.

Oh my god.

We stayed for too long up there and it was already dark so no one was in the beach. We went down the hill by car, taking everything from the picnic with us. She opened the car quickly and started running towards the sand. I parked the car and started running as well. I grabbed her and we both fell laughing. "Let's go." She got up again and started taking her clothes. "Wait, you serious?" I asked looking at her. "Let's go, ash!" She said now only using her underwear and bra. I took a few seconds to look at her perfect curves.

Bloody hell.

I got up and started taking my clothes quickly, only staying in boxers. I ran and got inside the water with her. We played in the water for a few minutes until she hugged me putting her legs around my torso. I grabbed her legs tightly and looked at her in the eyes. The moon hit her face perfectly showing all her features.

She looked at my lips and without hesitation, she connected our lips. She quickly slide her tongue in my mouth thinking she had full control. Our lips connected perfectly and I couldn't love this more.

After a few seconds, we let go because of loss of oxygen. She smiled at me and I smirked, never wanting to let go. "I love you." She said. I smiled even more, listening her say those words made me the happiest man in the world. "I love you too, ma." I said and she smiled, quickly giving me another peck.

——————————————

We got out of water and I did a little fire pit so w could get warm. I putted some blankets on the sand and we both laid down, holding each other for some more warmth. She eventually fell asleep and I stayed maybe ten minutes just looking at her beautiful face.

I love this girl so much.

  ----------------------------------------

Word count: 1227

Hey guysss

Hope you all doing well like I said before, I won't be writing a lot next week as I start school.

Vote pls ;)