~22~

1/6

Juliana's POV

I'm feeling like absolute shit. I was going to apologise when we got home but Ash decided to kiss my friend. My boyfriend kissed my best friend. What. The. Fuck. And all because I was talking to Javon, about my dead mom even. He can't even let me explain which makes me even more pissed. But, it was a low move for me to talk to Javon after everything. But he still kissed my friend.

I hate him, I love him as well.

Fuck, this is why I don't do relationships. "You're to good for him, Juls." Maddy says stroking my cheeks. I sniff and clean a fat tear that was falling from my cheek. "I love him, Maddy." I say crying again just for the fact that after he broke my heart, I still love him with every single bone and muscle in my body. "Love is difficult but what he did to you, that's not love babe." Kat said her head resting on my shoulder. Cassie was just sitting in front of me looking at me with a worried face, more like if she was daydreaming about something bad.

"Maybe it was because of our fight." I say. "Maybe? It was totally because of that but he went to far with it, so not acceptable." Maddy strikes back at me, probably thinking about how she'll kill Ashtray. This is why I love all of them, I'm younger but they think of me like one of them, like their young sister and that makes me the luckiest girl in the world.

Ash also makes me feel like the luckiest person in the world. "Fuuuuck." I whine, laying back on the bed. "I fucking hate him but love him at the same time, I can't be mad at him when he had every right to do that." I say, furrowing my brows with frustration. "Juliana, even if you had the biggest fight in the world, even if he hit you, he has no right to cheat on you, no fucking right." Kat answers, kinda whispering to me calmly. "That was not cheating." I say. "Then what was it? Cause since the sky is blue, kissing another girl while dating is cheating." Maddy says, looking at the ceiling. I know it was cheating, I don't want to admit it.

I don't want to admit that, I don't want to admit that my love, my life kissed someone else just to piss me off. We were all just staring at the ceiling when we heard a knock on the door, "occupied-" "I need to talk with Juls." When I heard Ash's voice, my eyes widened and my palms were sweaty. "Too bad, she doesn't wants to talk to you." Kat answers, not even looking at the door. I not to Kat and Maddy and they roll their eyes, telling Cassie to go open the door. She lazily got out of the bed and went to open the door, moving so Ash could get in. "Privately." He said again.

Maddy rolled her eyes and made a sign for Cassie and Kat to leave with her. I sat on the bed, not daring to look at Ash. "Hey." He said awkwardly, closing the door and staying close to it. "I'm sorry." He said after some minutes of silence. "It's fine, you had every right to do that, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to Javon that day." I answer. He sits next to me and hugs me from the side.

"Juls it was not your faul, it's mine. I know you were talking to him and that made me really mad but I had no right to kiss your friend, and trust me, I feel horrible, Ma." He whispered, kissing my head. I looked up at him and connected our lips slowly. He grabbed my legs and putted me on his lap, giving him a better angle to deepen the kiss. He lashed down and I was on top of him, never breaking the kiss. Our tongues fighters for space and this time, I won.

Ash grabbed my ass tighter making me moan into the kiss, making have control over the kiss. He rolled us over without breaking the passionate kiss, moving his hands up and down my waist and legs.

I pushed him and sat up straight again. Ash looked at me confused and then sat next to me. "Sorry, we're both drunk. I'll sleep at Maddy's tonight." I say getting up and leaving the room. It kinda felt weird being kissed by the same lips that kissed my best friend 30 minutes ago. I'll give him some space tonight so he can clear his mind and that I can clear mine as well.

"Hey babe, can I sleep at yours tonight?" I ask Maddy, feeling tired and sad. "Of course love, I was already planning on leaving anyways, have you seen Cassie? She just disappeared and I don't know where Nate is as well. We kinda had this huge fight yesterday." Maddy asked me. "Fuck both of them, let's just leave and you'll see them tomorrow at school." I say grabbing her waist and leaving with her arm around my neck.

We were both drunk so we used our basic rule that we did when we met. If both of us are drunk, we just walk home together. It's a good rule honestly and we've been using it in every single party. Sometime, some guys ask us if we want a ride but we're not that dumb or drunk.
—————————————-

"And then Nate just left me, alone at night. Can you fucking believe this?" Maddy said next to me. It's 3.00 am and we're both laying down together talking about Maddy and Nate's fight from last night. "He's such a cunt." I say, scoffing. "I know right! And then he still has the audacity to tell me over text that it was my fault." She continued.

Nate was always this sexist dude that I never talk to. I think the only time I actually talked to him, was to ask him if he was gay. "I just don't know why you're still with him. He puts you through all this pain and you still stay." I say, slightly furrowing my brows.

Maddy sighted and looked at me. "Sometimes you take the risk of getting hurt just for to feel loved. And once that feeling gets to you, it never leaves. No matter how bad they treat you, you can't stop loving them" She whispers to me, her expression a bit sad. "Well, at least he ain't fucking your best friend. You guys are going to figure this out, you always do. He'll apologise eventually." I answer. I can't really imagine what Maddy would do if Cassie tried fucking Nate one day, Cassie is probably canal e of doing it but she's too of a pussy. Maddy would totally fuck her up if she did that and I would be there, probably hoping my bestie up.

"Goodnight babe." I say, kissing Maddy's nose and turning to the side. "Night." She answered quietly, holding me in her arms. Maddy is the kind of person everybody needs in their life, they love you and take good care of you and when shit goes down, she's ready to fight.

-------༒------༒------༒-------༒------༒--------
Word count: 1229

Hey babessss

Y'all I'm sorry I'm only posting now😭 I was really busy today had only had time to post now. Don't you guys worry cuz I'm gonna post maybe 2 more chapters
today.

I don't know on which side I should be, Juliana's or Ash's 💀💀 Gia is a real Bitch honestly, who tf does that to their best friend.

Y'all my dad found out I'm writing a story on Wattpad and he was like "what's it about?" And I wasn't just gonna stay there and calmly say "it's about the fictional character that I'm in love with" so the only thing that came out of my mouth was "drugs" 😭😭😭😭 he just laughed tho.

Vote plss ;)